Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,963,508 members, 7,190,602 topics. Date: Monday, 28 November 2022 at 12:24 PM

Why Was Mikkyangel's Tread Deleted - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Was Mikkyangel's Tread Deleted (539 Views)

Deleted / Pls How Genuine Is Mikkyangel? / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Mikkyangel's Tread Deleted by tizzle1: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello house..why was mikkyangel tread on buying from ebay deleted?
Is he geniune or what after allowing the tread to reach 57 pages and people acctually testified that he was real
Re: Why Was Mikkyangel's Tread Deleted by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
tizzle1: Hello house..why was mikkyangel tread on buying from ebay deleted?
Is he geniune or what after allowing the tread to reach 57 pages and people acctually testified that he was real

Lol........Mikkyangel is 101% genuine, he just shipped in my HP Pavilion Dv6 last week. I guess his thread got deleted due to the not-well-programmed antispambot or a moderator carried out the act.
Re: Why Was Mikkyangel's Tread Deleted by iCool(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
I wonder what happened to the thread. . .
All other pre-order threads are still active.
Re: Why Was Mikkyangel's Tread Deleted by mikkyangel2: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
melojames:

Lol........Mikkyangel is 101% genuine, he just shipped in my HP Pavilion Dv6 last week. I guess his thread got deleted due to the not-well-programmed antispambot or a moderator carried out the act.
tizzle1: Hello house..why was mikkyangel tread on buying from ebay deleted?

i guess it hidden my brother..i changed the topic.."pre-order ur goods from usa and beyound, via ebay n amazon", and it just dispd..Am using my second profile now...mikkyangelo2, lets wait 24hrs to see wht happened...

thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5 / Mexity Car Tracker Abuja / Bold5 Mother Board Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.