Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Food Stuff Export Biz - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Food Stuff Export Biz (3864 Views)

Local Food-stuffs Export Biz / How I Made Over 150k From A Small Scale Export Biz / Do You Know Naija is Like a Diamond Mine,Start Import and Export Biz With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Six reasons to buy our databases

Locate Buyers for Your Products
Find reliable companies that are likely to
buy your products and create new growth opportunities
for your company
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by okogbo(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2018
We are seeking to buy WASTE CARTONS in large quantities (metric tonnes) we need to get in touch with sellers who have a large quantity of this item call me :07051297000
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2018
The opportunity in export business is massive, not only for those already in the export business, but even for the new comers.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Find Out how to be part of the Nigeria’s lucrative Multi-Million naira Foodstuff Market with over 30 exportable Foodstuffs you can Export to Foreign Countries.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
The opportunity in export business is massive, not only for those already in the export business, but even for the new comers.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Over 40 Agro Products You Can Export In Small Export

Check the banners below for webpage details
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
You can still check it out
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Mini Scale Ventures
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters ?
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Check the banner below for website address and whatsapp number
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by superexpert2: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Some of the products you can source and export :

Yam Tubers,Elubo,White Gari,Yellow Gari,Semovita,White Beans,Red Beans
Oloyin,Indomie Noodles,Ogbono,Egusi,Cray Fish,Smoked Fish, Stocked Fish (Panla),Dawa Cudes,Palm Oil,Ofada Rice,Chilie Pepper,Smoked fish, Gari, Beans Flour, Melon seed (Egusi Ground), Ogbono,Cassava Flour, Bitterleaf, Dried Ugu leaf:, Palmwine, Butter production. Coconut processing,Pepper,Tomato paste, Hibiscus flower, Yoghurt,Pap (Ogi), Ukazi leaf , e.t.c...
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Its real, a trial will surely convince you today.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters
• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Still on ...
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Still on going... Only serous mind and not some doubters.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
MINI LOCAL FOODSTUFF & AGRO EXPORT
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2018
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
on...
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Over 400 Nigerian African foodstuffs supermarket and Grocery store all over Europe including U.S, Waiting for you to become their supplier monthly and make well over 100% in return from local foodstuffs .
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2018

• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return in Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business at your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2018
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.

Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
Starting a cocoa powder export business in small scale is your highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #500,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hardwork you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration and hopelessness.
The rise of dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Starting a cocoa powder export business in small scale is your highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #500,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hardwork you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.

Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.

With the current rise of dollar every day, you can be sure to make jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $355.

Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, increase in demand for exports.

You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr Okafor told you about export business.

Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Visit Our Page : www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me up 080394546 75
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Complete Foodstuff, agro products, solid mineral Importers
& Distributors Database

-Details about 500 active foodstuff,
agro products and solid mineral importers and
distributors from 154 countries, included in our
500 premium list of DATA

-Company profile, full contact details and financial
data for some entries

Things you can do with our database:
Contact companies using the email address,
telephone number, fax, address or website included
for each entry and present them with your products
and offers

Find the right buyers in the right location.
We offer details such as country, state, city,
street and postal code for each company and you can
filter the data to target a specific location.

Also, you can find the main type of
products imported by each company

Contact the people who make the buying
decisions (most often the Purchasing Managers)
for some food importers and distributors

View financial and general information
for some companies: profit, turnover, number
of employees, year of establishment...

Six reasons to buy our databases

Locate Buyers for Your Products
Find reliable companies that are likely to
buy your products and create new growth opportunities
for your company

Focus on the Essentials
Stop wasting time searching for importers
on various websites. Get all the information you
need in one easy to use list

Analyze Financial Data
Research possible partners using the
data we offer for some companies – number
of employees, date of establishment, sales
figures and turnover

Work Smarter
Easily create leads lists and
export or print the data in order
again.

Eliminate the Risks
We have complete trust in the information
included in our databases and for this reason
we offer a simple refund system for our clients

How are We Different?
We are a leading source of
commercial information dedicated
to food producers/marketers.

Compared to others, will continue charge
high for absolutely piece of poo

Verified Contacts – Every contact is carefully
checked before it’s added to the database.
We make sure that the data (email, website)
is correct and that the company is importing/ distributing
the specified products

Updates – All the information is completely
updated every three months. We remove the data
that is no longer valid and add details which become available

Loyal Customers – Most of our customers have
successfully used our databases and return every
year to get the latest version

Friendly Support – Mine whatsapp is open 24/7 online to help you with
whatever questions you might have. 08039454675
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
I feel same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration and hopelessness.
The rise of dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.

With the current rise of dollar every day, you can be sure to make jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $355.

Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, increase in demand for exports.

You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr Okafor told you about export business.

Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Whatsapp chat me up 080394546 75
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2018

Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Still on going ...
Re: Food Stuff Export Biz by Facebok: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018

With the current rise of dollar every day, you can be sure to make jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $370.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forex: Havel2.0 Robot / We Have Offers To Export 6 Container Of Sesame Seed(Local Suppliers needed Urge) / Large Format Digital Printing(stickers(sav),vehicle Branding,flex, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.