Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Story: Seduction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Seduction (27891 Views)

Seduction In The Church / The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Linda cursed softly as she opened the freezer and found it empty.She was beginning to develope a bad habit as this was the third time in a row she had woken up at midnight to search for something to eat.Perhaps it was because she now worked more than usual.Her boss had added some extra working hours to hers and each time she saw him she felt like bashing him on his head.
Frustrated after a futile search for food,she marched quietly to the bathroom as she didnt want to make much noise so as not to wake her husband Tom and his younger brother Jack who just got back from overseas.As she approached the bathroom,she noticed the lights on.This was definitely Tom's doing she thought.He had a knack for late showers and forgeting to turn off the lights afterwards.Only this time it wasn't Tom's doing.Taking off her nightie just outside the bathroom leaving her with just she pant and her bra on,she swung opened the bathroom door carelessly and met face to face with her naked brother-in-law,Jack...
Re: Story: Seduction by Neduzze5(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
OK

actually, some parts confused me

e.g

This was definitely Tom's doing she thought.He had a narc for late showers and forgeting to turn off the lights afterwards.Only this time it wasn't Tom's doing.

First of all, it was definrtly Tom's doing

Now, it wasn't.

Secondly, the title is seductive. Take it easy unless it might go to the sexuality section.

Thirdly, the bolded word there is knack not narc.

Well, now that I'm following, hope this won't be an uncompleted story

More grease to your elbow!grin
Re: Story: Seduction by chistar01(m): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmm, ok. You have gotten ny attention
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Neduzze5: OK

actually, some parts confused me

e.g

This was definitely Tom's doing she thought.He had a narc for late showers and forgeting to turn off the lights afterwards.Only this time it wasn't Tom's doing.

First of all, it was definrtly Tom's doing

Now, it wasn't.

Secondly, the title is seductive. Take it easy unless it might go to the sexuality section.

Thirdly, the bolded word there is knack not narc.

Well, now that I'm following, hope this won't be an uncompleted story

More grease to your elbow!grin
firstly,she 'thought' it was tom's doing but she was wrong as it turned out not to be.
Secondly,i will take it easy. Ama very gud boy.
Thirdly,thanks! I Hv corrected it
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
'am...m.....am so sorry.Didn't know you were here' she stuttered after minutes of dumb-founded staring.
'i thought you weren't going to say anything' he grinned devishly 'i was beginning to enjoy your eyes on my body.I could feel the weight.'he winked.
She blushed a little as she made to leave but stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.Her heart skipped when she turned faced him and saw him just inches away from her,dripping all over the place.oh God,what now?
'could you please grab me......that towel over there?' he pointed to the towel hanging over the rim just away from them.
'why don't you get it yourself?'she tried to be brave but wished she hadn't.
He moved ahead of her and in the process blocked the only escaped route.Now she was at his mercy and he wasn't going to give it to her so easy.
He towelled slowly and carefully and occassionally catch glimpse of her.He noticed he was stealing her breath as each moment passed and he wanted more and was going to but was stopped by a voice from upstairs....
Re: Story: Seduction by Neduzze5(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Yay! I forgot something!! Your spacing.

There should be a space between your punctuation marks and the next word.

I almost lost interest while reading cos of that but I forced myself to ride on.

Just make use of your spacing and paragraphs if you want your work to be readable.

I've gat your back on this so don't disappoint me

#looking forward to your next update.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Neduzze5: Yay! I forgot something!! Your spacing.

There should be a space between your punctuation marks and the next word.

I almost lost interest while reading cos of that but I forced myself to ride on.

Just make use of your spacing and paragraphs if you want your work to be readable.

I've gat your back on this so don't disappoint me

#looking forward to your next update.
noted. Thanks
Re: Story: Seduction by Trendytessy(f): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
*following*
Re: Story: Seduction by natkel1: 6:03am On Jul 29, 2013
Following
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2013
'honey,where are you' Tom called as he walked down the stairs.
Alarmed,Linda pushed Jack out of the way and rushed to the kitchen.Part of her was thankful that Tom had woken up to save her but part of her wasn't. She hated to admit it even to herself but she had like staring at the naked Jack. She was surprised at the effect it had on her. She had been married to Tom for three years now and had never had even as little as a lustful thought except of course with Tom. But now she battled to keep her thoughts clean as she fought hard to jettison flashes of an indecent Jack until Tom saved her yet again. Her hero.
'honey,i have been looking for you all over the place' He said mildly as he wrapped his hands around her from behind and gave her a peck on her cheek. 'hungry again?' he smiled.
'yeah' she said relaxed 'i think my stomach must have expanded or something over the past few days'
Tom laughed out then he turned her faced him,placing his hands on her stomach,he said 'i think you have the sexiest stomach' and he rubbed on.
As he began to get a little amorous,flashes of Jack in the shower rushed back at Linda again,only this time it came freely. She knew why and she knew she had to stop it to avoid calling him his brother's name while intimate.
'you said you were looking for me all over the place,why? She asked,managing to pull away from him.
'oh,i couldn't find Jack in his room,i wondered if he was down here with you'
'em.... Tom...em.. Jack is in......'

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
'hello brother' Jack called as he approached them.
He had managed to get dressed to the relief of Linda. 'heard you were looking for moi'
'i was. I see you still have a thing for midnight showers' he said and turning face his wife. 'i told you,it's his bad habit'
'i wouldn't call it a bad habit now brother. I have got to stay fresh for the ladies,you know' he said, as he winked stylishly at Linda while Tom couldn't help but laugh.
'speaking about the ladies' he emphasised on the phrase,the ladies. 'which of them are you seeing this days?' Tom asked
'Them?' Linda jaw dropped opened as she look dectectively at Jack.
'yeah,them. Jack was a real cassanova back in the days. He dated in packs' Tom teased.
'aha,not fair Tom,i was actually trying to live up to my mentor;you. He turned towards Linda. 'did you know that i actually met my first girl friend through jack?'
Linda's eye popped at the revelation. She had known that her husband was quite popular among the female folks,thanks to his physique but she hadn't heard about his player side.
'Gameon jack. Since we are revealing secrets,i might as well hit back. Linda have i told you that back then in the university,Jack had impregnated two best friends?'
'what!'
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
For a minute,Tom regreted to have revealed that secret about his brother becauseof Linda’s reaction but sheprompted him to tell her the story while Jacklooked unpertubed.
‘I think thier names were Tania and Trisha.’ He began. ‘you wouldn’t believethey weren’t sisters. Some even called them twin and they well close like hell until Jack.’
Linda shifted exictedly as though she was watching an interesting movie series.
‘He met Tania first,they flirted,went out for a while,then she invited him to her bestfriend’s birthday.’ He paused to look at Jack,expecting a plea not to continue but he didn’t get any,so he continued. ‘from what i could deduce,it was lust at first sight when he met Trish. I wouldn’t blame him for that though,she was hot’ he said smiling while linda gave him asoured look. ‘sorry’ he said childishly. ‘anyway,they had a nice time at the party. Jack was pratically gued to her at the party,there wasan afterparty and you know what happens atafter parties.’ he winked while Jack gave out asoft laugh. ‘They continuedthier illicit affair after that and my player of a brother continued seeing Tania at the same time until they both hit him with the news that he was going to be a dad-dy’ he teased ‘The end.’
‘the end?’ Lindaasked bewilded. ‘what about the kids,they didn’t have the babies,did they?’ she directed the question at Jack.
‘They did’
‘They did?’ her jaw dropped open as when she saw him in the shower. ‘so you have two kids?’
‘Three actually’ Tom added quickly
‘Three! Who’s the last baby mama?’
‘Just one of the ladies’ jack replied boastfully ‘But that’s a story for another day so Tom don’t begin to spill it all out’
Tom smiled mischieviously. He had won the first bout of the contest.
‘seems like you have more dirtysecret than i can have in two lifetime little brother’
‘oh i wouldn’t count on that Tom,but i will spare you cos you married the best’ he saw Linda blush thenhe flashed a smile.
‘it’s past my bed time’ Tom joked as the two laughed .
‘am calling it a day.
You guys have fun’ he pecked Linda and wentoff to his room.
‘he said we should have fun’ Jack said with the same old grin as the sound of Tom’s feet faded. His alter ego was back and Linda knew it was a danger she had to avoid.
‘goodnight Jack’she made to leave,but he stopped her.
‘weren’t you about to have you bath?’
‘will do that tomorrow’she tried to wrestle her hands from his gentle but tight grip.
‘there’s nothinglike a midnight shower you know’ his smile was getter broader by the minute. ‘except you are scared to be alone under the shower?’
‘am not’ she released her hands from his grasp ‘am goingto have my bathnow.’
‘that’s the spirt’he turned faced the stairs. ‘goodnight Linda’
‘goodnight’
Just as he stepped his footon the first case,he turned back and caughtLinda staring lost at him.
Gotcha!

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by funnysaint(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
job well done, following . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Story: Seduction by Ladywilyms(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Good work!

More updates pls, I'm following...
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2013
'Jack!...'
Jack heard Linda scream but thought it was a dream at first. It wouldn't be the first time as he often dreamt of her; mostly nice dreams. There was the one time though when he was being intimate with Linda only to be caught by a Tom with a gun. He woke up before Tom could pull the trigger but he had been careful in flirting with his brothers wife.
'Jack,Jack!.....' this time she was banging at the door and he knew it was no dream.
'morning sunshine' he said smiling as he opened the door. 'Dream of me much?'
'Not now Jack' she said with worry plastered all over her face. 'can you be serious for once'
'ouch. Okay,what's the problem?'
'i can't find Tom anyway where'
'what do you mean you can't find him?' he got serious.
'i mean what exactly what i said. Wokeup this morning,he wasn't in bed. I have searched the entire house,tried his numbers,his office... I can't find him!'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story: Seduction by 4getful: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls update following.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2013
'calm down,ok...' Jack called to Linda who pacing around the Living room but she seemed not to have heard him. 'Linda,Linda....'
'hmm,what' apparently he had jolted her from her thoughts
'Try to calm down please. Your fretting is not helping anything right now'
'calm down,you said? How can i calm down Jack,check the clock it's 11pm.' she was completely devastated. It was the first time something of this sort had happened since their few years of marriage. Infact,at the early stage,she hardly got off the phone with him when he calls again. He still called now but not as frequent. So why was today different? Was what Linda must have been thinking. Several Negative ideas bombarded her mind with ease; as she waded one off another came in.
'Jack,we have to call the police' she said with haste and panic like she had figured out what could have happened to him.
'Not yet Linda. My brother is probably on his way right now.' he tried to smile but he's body couldn't comply. He was worried too as Tom had never pulled this kind of stunt before.
'Oh God!' she broke into tears and collapsed on the sofa closest to her prompting Jack to go up to her her.
'stop this,Linda' he tried to be gentle; it wasn't easy. 'do you want to make Junior up?' she noded No 'so stop crying. Please...' he raised his hand to her face,she hesitated to let him at first but relaxed later on. He wiped the tears of her face,literally.
'seems like you have done this a lot' she managed to say with a weak smile. He had really calmed her down
'Not really. Am trying to rise up to the occassion.' his devish grin was was back.
'well you are doing a good job' she said quite softly.
'yeah?'
'yeah'
'am glad'
'am glad,you are'
His head drew closer to hers while she maintained her position. She could feel his warm breath upon hers and just as thier lips was about to touch,they heard a knock on the door.
'is the anyone in this house?'
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Splendid. Pls do post more often.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2013
'why does it look like you guys have seen a ghost?' Tom asked as he stepped into the house. He moved towards Linda,placing his hands on her chin,he raised her head gently. 'Aww... You were worried that something bad had happened to me. Am alive,you can stop worrying now' he smiled and crashed on the couch.
'Jeez Jack,he's drunk' she said tearfully. 'How could he be drunk? He hate drinking' she dropped on the floor before the couch,crying. Jack became confussed as hell. He was in expert in certain situations but not this. He looked down at Linda as she sobbed quietly. She seemed like she needed consolling so he advanced to where she laid.
'Linda,...'
'just stop Jack,Stop it.' she said,moving away from him like he was some sort disease.
'stop what?' he asked with a priceless look on his face.
'whatever this is?'
'am only trying to help,Linda. I don't .....'
'like you tried to help early' she rose up. 'i don't need you help!' she walked out of the living room and slammed the door behind her .

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls try ∕̴Ɩηϑ keep us updated!!!its taking too long
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2013
AdeSuave: Pls try ∕̴Ɩηϑ keep us updated!!!its taking too long
m workin on my laziness.... Tnx 4 followin
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Linda glared at the ceiling like it was an arch-enemy; she still thought about what happened the previous night and it ached her not to know what exactly happened. Tom was definitely in trouble or he would not have come home drunk. But it worried her really that he preferred the drinks to her. He had always come to her whenever he was in trouble or did she do something that made him lose faith in her? She wondered. Was it Jack?
No!
She hadn't done anything but flirt with him. Except the one time when they almost kissed but that because she was sober and Tom wasn't present plus he was the cause of it anyways.
'oh honey,you are awake'
It was Tom and he was almost dressed for work. She watched him quietly as he moved across the room to the cupboard where he kept his clothes. She felt like jabbing him as he dressed innocently like nothing had happened.
'Tom....' she called just as he was about to live the room. He stopped. 'what happened last night?' she tried to be mild.
'last night? Nothing happened dear.' he really seemed like nothing happened. 'see you later hon.' he blew her a kiss and left scurriedly.
Damn!
If she had a gun,she could have shot at him. Something was definitely up,she could see it from the way he left. She contemplated on whether to go after him but then she heard him start the car and leave.
The car! She remembered. He didn't bring his benz home the previous night and now he was leaving on the camry. Now she knew he was definitely in trouble. But what could it be?
'can i come in?' she heard as the door slowly opened.
'oh God!' it was Jack and he was in her bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by chistar01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin hehehe, Jack the seducer

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by funnysaint(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
trouble dey sleep jack go wake am. na wetin he dey find o, wahala he go see
Re: Story: Seduction by ERF: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wow, are yhu sure yhu own this story?

Manh yhu av got talent i must commend, so nice and thrilling...
Yhu are so good bro, i just pray yhu keep feeding us...

Keep it coming... Boss
Re: Story: Seduction by Pancho01(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
<Only ds time it wasnt Tom's doing>; ds i tnk kild d whole suspense. Dnt tel us b4 hand d cause of sometin. U av 2 start wt d effect 1st b4 telin us d cause. And again U shud alow d characters act d whl story.
Re: Story: Seduction by Pancho01(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Al d same thumbs up 4u bro,nyc one u got ther
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
E<R>F:
Wow, are yhu sure yhu own this story?

Manh yhu av got talent i must commend, so nice and thrilling...
Yhu are so good bro, i just pray yhu keep feeding us...

Keep it coming... Boss
tnx boss
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pancho01: <Only ds time it wasnt Tom's doing>; ds i tnk kild d whole suspense. Dnt tel us b4 hand d cause of sometin. U av 2 start wt d effect 1st b4 telin us d cause. And again U shud alow d characters act d whl story.
yessir
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
'can i come in?' Jack said in a hoarse voice,trying to hide his evil grin
'that question is a little late,don't you think?' she responded quite calmly
'oh,right...' he said and walked out of the room but knocked before she could heave a sign of relief.
'what now?' she said frustratingly. 'you can come in Jack'
'thanks' he said as he walked back in. 'i see the bed refused to let you move huh'
'i see you came all the way to my bedroom to talk about my bed' she said with a high trace of sarcasm and loved the effect it had on him.
'sorry' he said with his head facing his toes. Then he moved towards the bed prompting her to draw the blanket to her neck. 'i want to apologize to you' he said softly
'why? Did you tell the bed not to let me move?' she smiled apparently enjoying teasing him
'am serious Linda' he scowled.
'oh,you can be!' her smile grew wider
'well like i said,i want to apologize to you' he said ignoring her last comment. 'But the problem is,i don't know what am apologizing for.' he paused to look at Linda who wasn't smiling anymore.
'you don't have anything to apologize for?' she asked puzzled
'yeah,i don't. Or did i do anything to warrant an apology? Please,by all means,tell me.'
'you know what Jack,just leave me alone' she said tearfully and she had no idea why she felt like crying suddenly. Was it what he said that got to her or was she still thinking about Tom? She asked herself rhetorically.
'i just feel that you tranferred your anger to me last night and really i don't blame you. I probably would have done the same.' he noticed the tears in her eyes. 'plus you are beautiful when you get angry' he winked.
'oh jack' she tried to hide the smile but it came out anyway.
'either way,am sorry for...... Nothing i guess' he smiled as he sat on the bed,stretching his hand to her. 'friends again?'
she took the hands smiling
'we were not friends before,but friends now' she held unto his hands as he droolled at her. Then the door was flung open
'what are you doing here?' a deep voice said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: Seduction by ERF: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Diamondwriter:
'what are you doing here?' a deep voice said
Jamb Question grin
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
omo c gobe. Start forming story sharperly sharperly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thousand Free Occult Books For Study / Alarm #Nlwriters / Chimamanda Adichie: Igbo People Can’t Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.