Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa (31410 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by dani1luv: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tanzania's Nando has been disqualified from the Big Brother House.

After tonight's Evictions that saw Annabel and Sulu being given the boot, Big Brother then gathered all of the Housemates in the living room.

Today Big Brother reproached Nando for the fight that he had with Elikem on Friday. The heated face-off with Elikem saw the two fellas exchanging fiery words between them. Nando is the one that instigated the fight. Instigation and provocation is a violation of the Big Brother rules.

For this fight Nando received his second Strike and Elikem was has served with his first Strike. Afterwards the Tanzanian was called into the Diary Room. He was given his third Strike for making threats against Elikem's life, saying: "I feel like stabbing him. A nigga like that deserves to die".

And he was also caught sleeping with scissors under his bed and this is not the first time that he has been caught with a weapon in the House. The troubled young fellow has had a dramatic nine weeks in The Chase. Last month he was served with a a Strike and a stern warning from Big Brother after he was found carrying a knife to the Channel O Party. The possession of weapons or intention to be violent in the House another violation of the Big Brother rules.

After the Diary session Nando was told to immediately exit the House. Big Brother then gave a warning to the Housemates to conduct themselves as adults.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/17305/BreakingNewsNandoDisqualifiedElikemgetsStrike.html
http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/07/bbathechase-nando-has-been-disqualified.html

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Ayab1203(f): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
Selly otumokpo don hammer am!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Sleekydee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Such an imp....he is forming gangster because he stays in d States....I wonda hw a guy as handsome as he is cud b dis much senseless.

10 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
I was so happy when they disqualified him!!
My God!! I hate that boy!! He has so much hate in him!! He is very dangerous!!
I hope Elikem wins the head of house, so that that idiotic oneal 'll leave d house!! Him and dat hippotami feza are leaving next week!!

Then Bimp will be the next

17 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
The boy phuck up no be small
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
How I wish O'neal and Feza would be up for eviction this week.

4 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by mrsolutionm(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
One word Ruuuuuubish

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Shud we start crying

3 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by venorite(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
Who is he pls?

2 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by techiegeek: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
hmmmmmm dahs cool.. first page tinz
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by fflamingo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
How does that turn my yellow garri to garri' super' ijebu all the way

3 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Okay
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by thrugemaster(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
BBA..... Be Born Again

abi nah?

12 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Biggie had to take dat decision cos elikeem wasn't evicted. Nd I feel nando has mental issues cos he once carried a knife to d channel O party. Bba shld do background checks on pple b4 bringing dem to dat house.

3 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by lexrichy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
2 word useless show

6 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by realistically: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
homesteady: I was so happy when they disqualified him!!
My God!! I hate that boy!! He has so much hate in him!! He is very dangerous!!
I hope Elikem wins the head of house, so that that idiotic oneal 'll leave d house!! Him and dat hippotami feza are leaving next week!!

Then Bimp will be the next
I swear down you just spoke my mind!!!Nando needs rehab.....1st cos that American gangster shit he displayed on Friday especially with the stabbing threats and scissors Ish will land him in trouble.........Oneza and Feza must go on Sunday....Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by alphaconde(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
No level for big brother.. I no send dem again.
Joke joke person go shoot person there one day
Joke joke person go carry aids unto reality tV tins.

4 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by 9jvirgin(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by quicksylva(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nando kor, indomie noodles ni tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by nzeadichie: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
That serves him right•he Is too violent•oneal and feza next then bimp and berverly

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by backtop(f): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am so happy, tht guy is a badnews.
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
_

4 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Temismith(f): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
1 biggot gone, giive us oneal  the choping block.

2 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by xoctic: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Big broda don start their own abi
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Melvin+Beverly+Elikem+Cleo+Angelo Vs Otondo Oneal + Foolish Feza
Hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Ellatyra(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
All the peepz I love are just leaving anyhow...1st Lk4 cry,then bassey cry,now my sweetheart nandon cry cry cry...I love him regardless and no matter what!and as for that stupid elikem,you are so next in line and those God forsaken Couple Oneaze...cant stand those fools!and cleo too...infact I really don't fancy anyone else in the house...maybe just Melvin...infact ehn,i just hate! teamLK4 forever!

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
He left with no hugs, no cheering, no celebration--he left a disgrace, a bloody junkie. The dude had an opportunity millions wanted yet he wasted it. Abeg jare, make Oneal and Feza come up for eviction, let them follow their brother in doing the walk of shame.

10 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by eightsin(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Aaahhh mehn... I luv that Nigga...he is so cool... It pains me to see him leave cos of dat dude called Elikim.

2 Likes

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by homesteady(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Temismith: 1 biggot gone, giive us oneal  the choping block.

Exactly!! 1 biggot gone!! Their main chief Oneal is next
Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by sexkillzisacunt: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ms_Steph: Biggie had to take dat decision cos elikeem wasn't evicted. Nd I feel nando has mental issues cos he once carried a knife to d channel O party. Bba shld do background checks on pple b4 bringing dem to dat house.
You need a mental checkup. Someone who gets sucked into the shenanigans of BBA needs one.

1 Like

Re: Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
I'll miss SULU
*sobbing*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.