Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Buy Share With Monthly Dividend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Share With Monthly Dividend (554 Views)

Nigeria Stock Dividend And Bonus / 1 Million Naira Business With Monthly Returns Of 50k. / I Want To Buy Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Share With Monthly Dividend by imo1981(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Are you tired of buying share without making anything out of it? Do u know that u can invest in real business and get dividend monthly? This is no scam. only contact me if you know that business is born out of trust and u have confident in what u will be guided to do.
Am sharing this knowledge for free and i will guide you till u begin your earning. it looks vague but its real.

Email: euphoriaintegrated@gmail.com
twitter: olatrippl
mobile: 07033584015
Re: Buy Share With Monthly Dividend by royalgalaxy: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
please share it or forget it,why is that you guys never learn,moderators keep warning you guys on this kind of marketing style if you want to market your product this way go to advert section,ok
Re: Buy Share With Monthly Dividend by imo1981(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
@ royalgalaxy what does it take you to notify if truly you need the info. it is stated clearly, ignore if you don't have interest. After all those who do now understand why the info is classified. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Partners Needed For New ICT Company / Genuine & Real: Make As Much As $15,000 Under Six Months! / Nigeria May Surpass SA As Africa’s E-commerce Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.