Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,415 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother (4459 Views)

My Father Raped His Daughter, And I Am Their Baby / He Raped His Wife's Dog, If You Were The Wife? / What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by ashmanpolo: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Our area was known for its notoriety as per rape cases in the night. Women, girls etc apply caution walking alone at nights from 8pm. It was later assumed that a mad man called 'Ogboso' was raping these girls unknown to the people that it was a group of young boys in their teens.
Dat fateful day, the boys caught up with this woman and pounced on her in the dark. The first boy, second boy and then the third boy being her own son. The son couldn't see the woman's face but the perfume was familiar....
It dawned on the boy that he'd raped his own mom when he got back home with one of his friends and saw the mother crying, and a lot of family members consoling her. My neighbor, Victor was in the same room cursing on the perpetrators when he walked pass the boys room and heard the boy's discussion with his friend. According to Victor, the boy was shedding tears and telling his friend that it was his mother all of them had raped this evening. Even his friend also did it too. Victor eavesdropped for like 5mins before the boys stopped conversing.
Nonetheless, Victor has no concrete evidence but he was very sure of what he heard.
I wonder what would be the next step he should take to.

2 Likes

Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by macklef(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2013
are u learning how to rite a poem or dis is a fake story.
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by mrdrizzy(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2013
By mistake,na so d place dark reach wey u no fit even hear him mama voice,abi d thing dark him ear join??,mtscheew!! Hes doomed for enternity!!
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by Juell(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2013
He shld raise alarm O! Imagine these evil little brats, what's de world turning into? #smh#
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by SenatorJames(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2013
This is Nemesis in its highest form. This should have taught them some lessons now and stop their sinful act. May be they wont stop if something ugly like this didnt happen.
Solution: Go and beg your mother for forgiveness and to pray for you. Repent and turn a new live
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by ashmanpolo: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2013
macklef: are u learning how to rite a poem or dis is a fake story.

For calling this a fake story, you're a slowpoke, ode. Why will u believe this when you still haven't believed that Jesus died for our sins
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2013
undecidedmumu tryin 2 learn novel which kind of darkness is dat one cant recognise his mom voice see Gobe man oo. One decive us with fiction. Guy am hungry no make me vess oo
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by macklef(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
p.guyokec:
undecidedmumu tryin 2 learn novel which kind of darkness is dat one cant recognise his mom voice see Gobe man oo. One decive us with fiction. Guy am hungry no make me vess oo

@ ashampolo dis guy says it all. if ur mama screams, cry n in a rape case will even beg.. d 1st guy 2nd guy n even if his ear has poke in it he climbed n e heard her perfume + her beggin voice and still dos not knw its his moda, wat hapind to blood smells... niccur take a back seat in a BRT bus abeg.
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by Exponental(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
See story.....
1. Was d boy's mother dumb dat she didnt say a word n d boy didnt recognise d mother's voice
2. Was d boy's mother deaf dat she didnt hear a word from d boy or she didnt recognise d son's voice
3. Is ur MB so useless dat u feeel u shld waste on NL?

answer d above first before I add d remaining questions

1 Like

Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by ashmanpolo: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
So many children on nairaland. Mscheeew
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by xynerise: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
What is the name of ur street?
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by dmcdad: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Exponental: See story.....
1. Was d boy's mother dumb dat she didnt say a word n d boy didnt recognise d mother's voice
2. Was d boy's mother deaf dat she didnt hear a word from d boy or she didnt recognise d son's voice

Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by dmcdad: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2013

Petitio principii (Begging the question)

@op, abeg answer the aforementioned questions before I go air my own view.
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by macklef(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2013

Lool.. guy i tire o
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by cycline404(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
OP! Try to talk to wale adenuga cos this is super story
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Smh.......this is silliness in the highest order
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
cycline404: OP! Try to talk to wale adenuga cos this is super story...
A life of strife and sorrow. Lol
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by lokito: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2013
@OP, are u staying around Oluyole, i heard abt smtin like this last week saturday
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by switdil(f): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2013
D guy wan follow where e tak come dis world go bak.na wa o
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by ashmanpolo: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2013
lokito: @OP, are u staying around Oluyole, i heard abt smtin like this last week saturday

I stay close. So many vexatious and skeptical people we mingle with on public forums. I'll have to make someone go through what BONNY OKONKWO went through in the hands of EMEKA OFFOR some day

1 Like

Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
Incredibly supa tori cheesy
Re: He Mistakenly Raped His Own Mother by sexymoma(f): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
is she that young that she couldn't handle boys as young as his own son

(1) (Reply)

My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time / She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? / Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.