Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade (2847 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Usher Embarrasses Comedienne Princess In Poju Oyemade's Church / Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade by Greatguru: 12:04pm On May 28, 2008
There will be Faith Seminar with Pastor Poju Oyemade.

It's titled the The Unforced Rhythm of Grace.

It's on the Thursday, 29th May 2008 ( Democracy Day)

It's at the Gymnasium hall,

National Stadium, Surulere

Time 3.00pm

I also came across this blog http://www.pojuoyemade..com/

It's powered by the Convenant Christian Centre.

Be there
Re: Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade by rotimy(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2008
I will not be there.
Pls tell the Pastor to rest on a holiday and also allow others to rest. Even our God needs some rest, we are choking Him with prayers and programmes in this country.
Re: Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade by Greatguru: 6:32pm On May 31, 2008
rotimy:

I will not be there.
Please tell the Pastor to rest on a holiday and also allow others to rest. Even our God needs some rest, we are choking Him with prayers and programmes in this country.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Seminar With Pastor Poju Oyemade by PAMSEL: 8:34pm On May 18, 2009
Pls tell Pastor Poju to practice what he preaches
It's not just about talking
Get close to him and you will know what I am talking about
Pride is His middle name
I am not saying this to blackmail him but for whoever knows him to remind him what the Bible says about pride

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. / Four Die In T.B. Joshua’s Church During Stampede For Holy Water / The Perfect Atheist Not An Antitheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.