Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56658 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
As far as im concerned, Omolayo is better and deserved to be in the top 4. Ay won season 5 cos of just one breakthrough which is the olufunmi cover version he sang. Olawale was on probation couple of times and the solo makinde+eminado pushed him into pples hearts. In the same vein how Omolayo killed commander Ebenezer obey's song is enough to push him to top 4, coupled with other great perfomances he had. his personal composition+ rendition is also better than ewana eaze

Personally i feel he should have been up there and many pple would agree with me.

In season2 was mike better than tomiwa and nicholas? yet he won.

Season 3, yetunde, tolu and ochuko were better than Eyo that came 3rd.

You need to learn about music before attempting rebuttal

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
toba: u must be sick in the brain for addressing me in such unscrupulous manner.

As far as im concerned, Omolayo is better and deserved to be in the top 4. Ay won season 5 cos of just one breakthrough which is the olufunmi cover version he sang. Olawale was on probation couple of times and the solo makinde+eminado pushed him into pples hearts. In the same vein how Omolayo killed commander Ebenezer obey's song is enough to push him to top 4, coupled with other great perfomances he had. his personal composition+ rendition is also better than ewana eaze

Personally i feel he should have been up there and many pple would agree with me.

You need to learn about music befoe attempting rebuttal
pls visit yaba left, thanks

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
oh.dude:

pls visit yaba left, thanks
you lead and i may follow

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Olawale is no doubt the best. Always on point with vocals. He made me vote cos I just sooo loved all his performance.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Make we all calm down for this thread o!

Okay, here's my own personal opinion for why omolayo came 5th(?). He didn't have a memorable collabo with his mentor. A lot of people would agree that wizkid didn't help him. Unfortunately for him, olawale and omolayo have very similar fanbase, but majority prefer wale and that's why he didn't have many votes. Its possible for magaret to have that many votes if other countries voted for her (remember she was never on probation). My OPINION pls o!

SELAH!

Still wish omolayo came 2nd tho
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm so glad Olawale won. Out of the six, he surely deserved it more. I can't wait to watch the show tomorrow and see the look on Immaculate's face when Olawale was announced winner. I don't think immaculate ever saw Olawale as a strong contender because she has always carried an air of confidence that she will win right from the start of the show, not bad though.

I'm glad my girl Nini won something . In my opinion, I think she deserved 2nd or 3rd place. She has the best voice amongst the ladies in this season. Her voice is angelic! Margaret will go far if she can release songs in her native language. She has a beautiful voice.

Omolayo might have been one of the top 4, probably if he didn't sing that lullaby "Rain rain ". Who does he think will buy that if he releases such a song He lost lots of fans that week, even my friends that were clamouring for votes on his behalf stopped Doing that after that particular show. And the collaboration with wizkid con finish the guy matter. So sad! That's to show you that fans not only want good vocalists, but an all round entertainer.
For Roland, I can only say God be with his ministry. He's also good.

Which brings me back to the main matter... OLAWALE grin

This guy sings, entertains and wows the audience with EASE. He's a performer to the bone marrow. I just pray he will stay consistent and relevant after the show like some of the previous winners. Its not easy to maintain fame. I also have no doubt that Immaculate will release a single soon. Maybe a sugar lala song. grin

This season was entertaining. Thanks to MTN for a great show.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
oh my dear OLAAWALE....weldone.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please why are people still arguing and fighting over people that have won or didn't win . Everyone should go and sleep peacefully joor, the show is over and they have shared the money and the cars cheesy. Lets hug and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Praise God!!! Am so happy with the result. My target was to make sure Niniola win something and am glad she was 4th that is 2million. Truth be told Olawale deserve to win but wetin for pain me na if Nini no get sometin but as she get am satisfied. I will comment wen I watch d show 2morwo.abeg make una no fight o d people una dey fight for dey do party and enjoy diaself. Dey didn't do any ojoro in d result is so clear.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2013
So happy for Olawale, Immaculate and Niniola smiley

I kinda liked Roland's voice, and i hear he got a deal...still a win for him.

Omolayo's position is left me dumbfounded really shocked
5th? dayuuuuuum. After all the kpa things na wa oo. Would have loved if they'd swapped him with Maggie jare sad Her voice wasn't all that for me oo, but i guess performance wise she was better than Omolayo.

Wish 'em all goodluck outside the Academy smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by kolamilan(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2013
habiolah:
In a way, yes. Not by blood sha
ok.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by gengen118: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
toba:

You need to learn about music before attempting rebuttal

Good day sir, I really feel u n understand ur point. But the fact still remains dat only votes count. If omolayo was really voted for by his fans am sure he would also b in the top 4. I think this has to do wth preference and choice, to me they r all good, evn rolland has a unique voice. I prefered olawale n I voted for olawale as many times as possible. I know all other contestants have doz who also voted for dem big cos dey preferd dem, omolayo was jus not too lucky wth votes. But I tell u things can only get better 4 him. U can support him wth prayers. Thanks
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Calsito: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
gengen118:

Good day sir, I really feel u n understand ur point. But the fact still remains dat only votes count. If omolayo was really voted for by his fans am sure he would also b in the top 4. I think this has to do wth preference and choice, to me they r all good, evn rolland has a unique voice. I prefered olawale n I voted for olawale as many times as possible. I know all other contestants have doz who also voted for dem big cos dey preferd dem, omolayo was jus not too lucky wth votes. But I tell u things can only get better 4 him. U can support him wth prayers. Thanks
kudos you've said it all.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
gengen118:

Exactly ! They're all Good . He just didn't get enough votes .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by amigos(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls does anyone know if mtn will give omolayo and Roland something at least dey don't deserve to go home empty handed it's unfair saw omolayo's parents dancing when he was singing I felt pity for him. Sobs
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
amigos: Pls does anyone know if mtn will give omolayo and Roland something at least dey don't deserve to go home empty handed it's unfair saw omolayo's parents dancing when he was singing I felt pity for him. Sobs
SURE . 1M i think
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Which kain yeye song ayoola dey sing for stage?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
folakeojo: Which kain yeye song ayoola dey sing for stage?
Abi o,thought i was d only one who noticed.Very boringgggg.....0% performance.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oh my Omolayo! But why? Still happy that my girls,Immaculate and Magret got something.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wow what a show. MTN projectfame is d best reality show in africa. God bless dem o. Am so happy that my vote did not waste on Niniola. I knew she couldn't win but am happy she didn't leave empty handed. 2million is sometin. MTN no give omolayo or roland any 1million o. Am sure they will give dem consolidation prices but not up to 1million cos dey would have said it.

I think where omolayo lost it was his personal song and den his kolabo with wizkid. It wasn't really good and Niniola got a place in the top 4 thanks to KCEE.dat dia Limpopo was a life saver.

Olawale really deserve to win,Immaculate did well and Maggie did well. Am happy with the result. I wish dem well and I thank dem all for making us proud. They all have d platform now and I know dey will do great tins.

Then abeg Kaffy is really sometin else o I really love dat girl and it was great seeing her husband do his tin o d drum.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
tolulinks: Immaculate must feel like a fool now saving Olawale's ass some weeks back. Hahaha
are u ok? Who knows u? Smh! Dnt go and make fame for ursef, she has to hersef 3milla and a saloon car. Think on dat.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
I was unable to watch sat's show. Kaffy dancin wt preg is sumtin else. Mhen! Is she doing drugs? Tomboi ayeee. I will miss em.
Me sef will audition, i fit get luck too.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2013
gengen118:

One way or the other, i see manipulation.

How? someone could have gotten a new sim card, loaded it with credit and decide to cast votes for someone ahead of another from the top, just to ensure a foreigner wins something since most ghanians have lost interest in the show and last year for the first time, no foreigner won anything. Did u see the reaction of the crowd when Omolayo was announced as the 5th? same way Oyinkansade lost out
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2013
toba: One way or the other, i see manipulation.

How? someone could have gotten a new sim card, loaded it with credit and decide to cast votes for someone ahead of another from the top, just to ensure a foreigner wins something since most ghanians have lost interest in the show and last year for the first time, no foreigner won anything. Did u see the reaction of the crowd when Omolayo was announced as the 5th? same way Oyinkansade lost out
There was no Manipulation whatsoever. Margaret was Never on Probation,that shows to tell u that she had People voting for her right from when the show started.

So there's no manipulation in this one ...the result was the reflection of how people voted
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2013
_anatomy_01: There was no Manipulation whatsoever. Margaret was Never on Probation,that shows to tell u that she had People voting for her right from when the show started.

So there's no manipulation in this one ...the result was the reflection of how people voted
na u go mind am? The way people tink is amazing.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2013
C'est moi:

Abi o,thought i was d only one who noticed.Very boringgggg.....0% performance.
EVEN THE AUDIENCE WERE BORED........NOBODY SHARED HIM UP.....I THINK DAT GUY IS GOING TO BE LIKE MIKE OF SEASON TWO.....
HOWEVER I ENJOYED THE PERFORMANCE COS HE ACTUALLY DID PRAY FOR EVERYONE OF US.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Miss Ope:
EVEN THE AUDIENCE WERE BORED........NOBODY SHARED HIM UP.....I THINK DAT GUY IS GOING TO BE LIKE MIKE OF SEASON TWO.....
HOWEVER I ENJOYED THE PERFORMANCE COS HE ACTUALLY DID PRAY FOR EVERYONE OF US.
i disagree. I gbadun the song well well. Its not the usual dance dance song, but instrumentation and lyrics were on point

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
That Ayo song make sense o. The afro beat flavor too was cool .omo d guy don add weight well well and look handsome now o compared to last year. Money good o

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.