Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (610799 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by texazzpete(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
ibietela2: When they release a new phone with similar specs and a screen of 4"+ let them call me.

You want a 4+ inch screen with 320 * 480 resolution and 512MB RAM?

LMAO

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by wundakind(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
ifemiide: the mobile network has a 3.75g/3g/2g for other activities on the phone, BUT for data connection it does not use 3g. Thats why they put it under DATA connection that there is no 3g. HAVE I CLEARed YOUR DOUBT.

Other activities like what, what, and what
Am an android fan but havent been opportuned to own one. So please dnt eat me
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
texazzpete:

You want a 4+ inch screen with 320 * 480 resolution and 512MB RAM?

LMAO

No put talk for my mouth ooooooo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Randerl: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
amAZEing: Can my Android Smart Device from Tecno do these:

1. Cn it be rooted? Yes.

2. Can l play HD GAMES on it? Yes.

3. Cn l perform basic telephony on them? Yes.

4. What abt VPN and Hotspot with general day to day browsing? YES. And hotspot with upto 5 different devices.

5. Can l do the normal blueth stuff with it? Umm, YES.

6. Shlt. If the screen gets broken will it still work NORMALLY? Yeap it will.

7. Is FB, Whatrapp, Viper, LiveProvile etc working on it? YES And several others like 2go, Nimbuzz, ebuddy migg33 etc

8. Someone Said, "PLAYSTORE AINT WORKING ON TECNO ANDROID PHONES". Is dat true? Nope. ALL GOOGLE Services like, Youtube, Search, Gmail, Hangout G+ and the great PLAYSTORE WORKS.

9. How many appz do l have access to? Like 800,000+. In ur life time u may nt use all.

10. Many pipz have BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT TECNO B3 LIFE? Oh u mean something like overheating! All modern smartphones equipped with 3G and 4G LTE do overheat. It is a normal thing. Recently a Samsung GS4 Burnt somebody, and an lphone with sealed Ba3 did same. So it is normal to heat when u attempt to download at speeds of 7mbps upto 21mbps for 3g ntwks and upto 100mbps for LTE ntwkx.

11. Lest l forget. Cn l create, edit, read and print OFFICE DOCUMENT? YES. U Cn even print wirelessly from any wireless HP Printer with the HP android driver that supports OVER 200 HP printers.

Bros thanks l never knew dat Tecno Phones were so productive like these.

U r welcum. Don't 4get da usual, u cn customise, overclock and even perform solid multitasking on ur Tecno Android SmartDevices.

Guys. Spread da news to odaz from AZE.

datChelseaBoy: No GPS? Mtcheeew. The phone's specs are not what I expected.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by bigiyaro(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Recycling trash. Carry suite wear monkey, e go still be monkey.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
ifemiide: the mobile network has a 3.75g/3g/2g for other activities on the phone, BUT for data connection it does not use 3g. Thats why they put it under DATA connection that there is no 3g. HAVE I CLEARed YOUR DOUBT.
I'm sure it's a typing error, they also wrote no games which we all know is ridiculous considering it's an android. i have never seen a 3g enabled phone that can not connect with the 3g as you are suggesting. lets wait untill the phone is available.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by LEXYCOM: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
No games?....hope e dey use sim card sha...
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by spoilerx: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
isn't 4.3 the latest jelly bean not 4.2?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
U guys should confirm the 3G stuff.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by y2kaustin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by jelel6: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
drexx: I am currently using tecno p3. I have to quickly state here that cheap things would always be low quality. I was opportuned to handle a Samsung s3 yesterday and I must confess Android pass android. Tecno hardware is very poor that you cannot really enjoy the Android is running on it.
Guy, how can you expect similiar performance from the P3 in relation to the galaxy S3. Dont you think it will be biased.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by orobosa26(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
stupid specification it has 3.75g and 3g network so hw come it has no 3go again....na wa ooo
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by nnadychuks(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
No 3g, no java, what kind of shit is that?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
I USE TECNO BUT Bleep TECNO. WHY SHYT LIKE THIS.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
ifemiide:
my grandmother also is satisfy with techno phone. She doesnt make more than phone call.

That makes two satisfied customers!!cheesy
Oh, and by the way. The word is 'satisfied', not 'satisfy'.
I would recommend you lend your grannie's TECNO. It's sure to have a dictionary since your current phone obviously lacks one.wink tongue

5 Likes

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
nnady chuks: No 3g, no java, what kind of shit is that?
Java are for kids.

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Unitedforever:
God Bless You

Amen jawe!

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
jelel6:
Guy, how can you expect similiar performance from the P3 in relation to the galaxy S3. Dont you think it will be biased.
Guy tell am.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by matrixme(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
This company has laid a premature egg again. I think they need an incubator this time. Imagine an Android 4.2 without 3g. How would one access Google Play to download large softwares with these crappy networks? especially where WIFI isn't exactly widespread in Today's Nigeria? Anyway, I think people new to the Android experience should start with TECNO.They can move on 'up' later, to feel what Android really looks like.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Guys u see,there are three basic tinz associated with buying a product i.e Good,complete and Cheap but you can only choose two out of the three in getting a product.. . . . . .
1) if you choose GOOD AND CHEAP it means it wil nt be COMPLETE.

2) if you choose CHEAP AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be GOOD.
And lastly if you choose GOOD AND COMPLETE it means it wil nt be CHEAP. . . . . . . . . . . . So guys dnt blame tecno, u are d only one to choose wat u want bt is lyk Majority want The d three i.e good,complete and cheap on a product which is nt possible.

12 Likes

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ifemiide: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kamaye: I'm sure it's a typing error, they also wrote no games which we all know is ridiculous considering it's an android. i have never seen a 3g enabled phone that can not connect with the 3g as you are suggesting. lets wait untill the phone is available.
I use htc desire z. Android 4.0. It has two SIM CARD SLOT. But it can only connect to the 3g network with SIM 1 SLOT AND THE SIM 2 SLOT CAN ONLY USE 2G. Initialy i didnt understand it untill i read its spec. on HTC website. So its possible bro.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by 9jauk: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
What is techno...sounds like pssquare brand lo

P square is Nigerian musical act for more than a decade
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by PStacks(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
After everything No price..

How much na?
Abi na Free?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ooshinibos: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
made in Nigeria ..a good start lets buy this product to encourage the guy now
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by igbeke: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
lola.luv:

I would recommend you lend your grannie's TECNO. It's sure to have a dictionary since your current phone obviously lacks one.wink tongue
y d insult?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ifemiide: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
lola.luv:

thanks for that. You must have thought that i was here for English class.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by yomalex(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by DrEngrSk: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
ibietela2:

Its only a stupiiid samsung user that will do such.
just as well it is only ignorant nigerians who don't see that techno is substandard and rubbish product mr name one good thing you see in that m3

1 Like

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by igbeke: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
matrixme: This company has laid a premature egg again. I think they need an incubator this time....
Y u dey funny like dis?
u just made a mockery of an effort.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by DrEngrSk: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
drexx: I am currently using tecno p3. I have to quickly state here that cheap things would always be low quality. I was opportuned to handle a Samsung s3 yesterday and I must confess Android pass android. Tecno hardware is very poor that you cannot really enjoy the Android is running on it.
thank you AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU THE TRUTH THEY SAY IS BITTER

2 Likes

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by datrmon(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
I dunno about you all but this phone doesn't impress me, just another chinko on display

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.