Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

MTN App Developers Competition Thread - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / MTN App Developers Competition Thread (22889 Views)

Ericsson App Developers Contest 2013; Are You Creative Enough / Android App Developers Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by blink6(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2013
seriously? But I can only make windows apps. I heard d competition is for andriod platform only. Please, is there anyway to port an app to be cross-platform?
Thanks for the info.
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Just thinking aloud.Whats the max number of entries one can put in.1M is not tempting enough.Maybe 3M will be just perfect.
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by uceee(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Ajibel: Me never get to d stage of developing apps for d whole Nigerians. The two i created ended up on my pc- ridden with bugs cry gudluck to contestants cool
Stop selling yourself short. You can team up with other developers and give it a shot. Good Luck!
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Ajibel(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2013
WhiZTiM:
Maybe sarcasm wouldn't work... Try a better idea... cheesy

grin grin grin u gat me

Javanian: ﺔﻛﻮﻟﻷﺍ ﺔﻛﻮﻟﻷﺍ ﺔﻛﻮﻟﻷﺍ ﺔﻛﻮﻟﻷﺍ tongue

chai..am a muslim buh i no understand embarassed

uceee: Stop selling yourself short. You can team up with other developers and give it a shot. Good Luck!

Okay,,thanks for that wink
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by drnairalov: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
pls am interested where do i register??
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
drnairalov: pls am interested where do i register??

Read: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2013/07/mtn-app-developer-competition-how-to.html
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by ReubenAbati: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nigerians no get time for talent.

NA ONLY ASOEBI AND DANCING THEM SABI\

FOLLOW FOLLLOW
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
*following*
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by pendusky(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
haibe:

Is Seun a millionaire
when i said seun is a millionaire i knew what i said. any way lets do a little analysis bt first can u read a graph? if so lets proceed. go to www.yourwebsitevalue.com type in nairaland.com then click estimate button then read the graph, my pix before shows the nairaland worth presently. they dont count millionaire by the money they hav n their acct only bt what they own worth. hav u ever read his interview before?

from the graph nairaland worth 1m dollars or more. convert that to naira. plus the advert fees he gets. hav u ever advertise on nairaland b4? just try once u will knw its btw 25-50k a day if not a week.

Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Urine: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Good initiative but I don't really the get the non exclusive right over the app for 12 months. Someone should please explain.
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Javanian: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2013
pls has any one here downloaded an app from the MTN Next App store before?
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by ciphoenix: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
WhiZTiM: Damnn!! See small oportunity to try my luck ohh!

Unfortunately, I was made to understand that the MTN NextApps store is for Android. Which requires Java Apps!
*heads back to learning Arabic cheesy

Fruitlessly checked the internet for positive encouragement to Android's NDK... But negetive...

And I can't throw huge money into xamarin. i wish they considered Microsoft Windows Phone....

Well, what more can I say...?

There's this project "necessitas" or something, you could check how far they've gone with it. Mono too has something like that
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by ooman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
what platform?
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Viktour(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2013
Any developer good with UI interested in teaming up with me for the challenge pls send me a PM. I've got some app ideas to play with but i suck at UI. Cheers
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Seun(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2013
Viktour: Any developer good with UI interested in teaming up with me for the challenge pls mail me at viktour19[at]gmail[dot]com. I've got some app ideas to play with but i suck at UI. Cheers
You should ask them to send you a PM instead.
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Viktour(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Seun: You should ask them to send you a PM instead.
Ok. thanks
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by mj(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am really thinking if I should Join, ah. Will make up my mind soon sha.
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Javanian: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
I really hope you guys are teaming up for this stuff...It really helps....
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by mj(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Javanian: I really hope you guys are teaming up for this stuff...It really helps....
Pls where is Kobojunkie, please let's work together, remember how we worked together in the past, it was fun working with you, let's develop a local market solution.
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Seun(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
bump
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by lifestyle1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun: bump

front page again !
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Ajibel(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Seun i hope u arent hurt after the "bump" embarassed
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Javanian: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
mj:
Pls where is Kobojunkie, please let's work together, remember how we worked together in the past, it was fun working with you, let's develop a local market solution.

Would have loved to but I'm already on something, hopefully, i should be done by the end of this week, then i may start a project on Nairaland that we could all contribute to and join the competition if up to 3 people would be interested...
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Javanian: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Any progress @all undecided wanted to upload mine on Play Store and Apple app store, paid for a Google developers account and but they haven't activated mine and its close to 48 hours sad, Apple developers Center has been shut down for about 2 weeks now so that has also been futile sad been also having memory issues on my server cry Anyway, would just give my best cheesy ...
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Web Contractor: Just thinking aloud.Whats the max number of entries one can put in.1M is not tempting enough.Maybe 3M will be just perfect.
hmmmmmmmmmm mmmm
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Ajibel(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

Would have loved to but I'm already on something, hopefully, i should be done by the end of this week, then i may start a project on Nairaland that we could all contribute to and join the competition if up to 3 people would be interested...

yes, if the choice of language is

py
just took a break, just want to collabo- do sth diff cheesy
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by mj(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Javanian:

I will be waiting.
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Javanian: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
along with Valid Identification (i.e. International passport, valid driver’s license or voter registration card).

And how the fucck am i going to get any of these angry angry angry
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Javanian: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
bump
Re: MTN App Developers Competition Thread by Javanian: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
has any one entered yet? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Developed Mobile Apps - Yaay Or Nay? / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.