Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls (10840 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by girlsupersonic(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
You might not be opportuned to hear it directly from a guy but as a girl who has a lot of guys friends, it is nothing new! Weird as it might sound it is very true that most guys do not like good girls. I happened to be standing where a guy kept flirting with one of two girls. The one he was flirting with didn't seem to be responding so his friends urged him to try the other one and his response was "no! She's a good girl" that automatically got me wondering, isn't everyone supposed to like good things including girls? Why should she be the least wanted? Isn't all her good deeds worth her being the most wanted? Hang in there and read my list as to why boys don't like good girls:

1. Good girls are boring. I don't know if this is supposed to be an advantage or not because guys want to go all out and explore even if it's to a girl's detriment they couldn't careless. Be that as it may, they'd want a girl who is willing to go all the way with them. They want a girl who never says no to anything they want to do with her, to them that's the true definition of interesting. If you know what I mean. They don't like girls who sit at home on a friday night, doesn't club, doesn't go out etc they want a girl who knows how to have fun with them.

2. Good girls have high moral standards. These kind of girls are what they call "buzzkillers" because to them it's fun to smoke and drink, even tell lies and quadruple date. So you can imagine the look on a good girl's face when the guy she's out with orders for beer! Nooo...how can he be drinking beer! She can not stand that and she'll tell him and make him feel guilty. Even though she's right, guys don't like that. They want a girl who sticks to the status quo.

3. Good girls want to change guys. Coupled with their high moral standards, good girls want to change the world and when they realise its too daunting; they go for one guy at a time. This is one part of them people love to hate because they tend to be judgemental and discriminating. They judge guys who drink, smoke, play around as evil doers who need to change and even it is true, guys don't want to hear it. As long as their having fun in their lives, no goodgirl should try changing them.

4.Good girls are conservative. This goes in line with the way they dress. Guys want to be proud of their girl when their in the midst of their friends because they see a girl sadly as a trophy that has been won and should be shown off. But if she doesn't dress the part, how can she look the part. Most times if guys get into relationships with these kind of girls, you see them trying to change her looks to fit his own taste. A guy wouldn't want to put himself through all these stress, most guys don't have the time to start investing in girls since their young and wild and free! so he moves on to the bad girl.

5.The Badgirl. The good girl can't understand why guys love, adore, would do anything for her and she might not even be as pretty as the good girl. But she is popular, she has attitude, always looks ravishing and all the guys draw to her like a magnet. She simply covers the good girl's shine, making the goodgirl look so invisible to guys. She looks better, she dresses better, she's more adventorous, she's more exposed, you name it! Guys don't like goodgirls simply because badgirls fit into their dirty plan while goodgirls ruin it!
I'm guessing guys are boys and not menwink

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by donlawrenzo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmm, this your list is partly true and partly false. Dating a bad girl for a casual relationship I say yes to it but when it comes to marriage my dear na good gal o. I need the best mum for my kids not some hot headed girl

6 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
@OP
you are looking at this issue the wrong way.
you have to look at the man's intention before you can judge his actions. most men go to bars to pick up women in the intention to fukc that same night. so i would fully understand if such man do not want to waste time with a serious gal aka "good girl" who would expect you to sing and dance for a few months before you could even kiss her. HABA!!!!!

now, when that exact same man will be looking to get married, the "good" girl is the one he will be looking to meet and bring to mama. so what is important to know here is that: Good girl may not be good for quick lay but the best for marriage.......and everyone should know their position!

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Jman06(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
We are in a complex society @op,i knw a guy who dumped d lady he was supposed 2 marry just because she doesn't dress in trousers and not good in bed and this was d guy many of us thought was 'holy',also many girls even here on NL wld rather go for a randy guy than marry a guy who's a virgin.I think nowadays it's d ''badder'' u are d better.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
OP, abeg, how come you speak for the men?
FYI, i dont only like good girls, i adore them.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Do girls like good guys?
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by DExplorer1: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Let me make this easier
* Bad girl, good guy = MAGA
* Bad guy, bad girl = FLING
* Good girl, good guy = MARRIAGE

8 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by onila(f): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
am a good girl
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Princesszoe: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2013
D-Explorer:
Let me make this easier
* Bad girl, good guy = MAGA
* Bad guy, bad girl = FLING
* Good girl, good guy = MARRIAGE
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by 190: 12:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Good girls dont know how to twerk in bed!

or roll it round and round 360-190 degrees back to 0 degree

all the way back to 360 degrees rite on top of it grin grin

so we'd prefer bad girls who know how to move that waist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by jemsi(f): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2013
Guys luv badgals temporarily..... Bcoz dey want to have fun while they are still brainless. But when they finally get a brain and want to settle down, they go back for the gud gals. So gals, if u like deceive urselvs nd start bkomin bitchy.u'll hav urself to blame wen ur marriage issue turns to daily prayer request
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by tpia5: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Jman06: We are in a complex society @op,i knw a guy who dumped d lady he was supposed 2 marry just because she doesn't dress in trousers and not good in bed .

Thats what happens when you have unnecessary sex.

You get dumped after the guy has checked out wetin dey trip am before.
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Story.
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Mynd44: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Smh.....una no dey tire?
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by 190: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2013
jemsi: Guys luv badgals temporarily..... Bcoz dey want to have fun while they are still brainless. But when they finally get a brain and want to settle down, they go back for the gud gals. So gals, if u like deceive urselvs nd start bkomin bitchy.u'll hav urself to blame wen ur marriage issue turns to daily prayer request

angry
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by jemsi(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2013
undecidedWat again?
190:

angry

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by AbuMikey(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2013
OP abeg Waka Pass!!!

Who tell You say We nor like Love good girls??undecided
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Smart9(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2013
donlawrenzo: Hmmm, this your list is partly true and partly false. Dating a bad girl for a casual relationship I say yes to it but when it comes to marriage my dear na good gal o. I need the best mum for my kids not some hot headed girl
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Speakdatruth: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2013
na true gurls shud invest in demselves. gud gurl pays
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Mynd44: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2013
Speakdatruth: na true gurls shud invest in demselves. gud gurl pays
Well true but we as humans (male or female) want fast things
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by switdil(f): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2013
donlawrenzo: Hmmm, this your list is partly true and partly false. Dating a bad girl for a casual relationship I say yes to it but when it comes to marriage my dear na good gal o. I need the best mum for my kids not some hot headed girl
when u date a bad gal for a casual realtionship?? My guy u be boy but d moment u startd thinking of having a good gal to be d mother of ur children?? Dats when d man in u speaks. It takes a real man to be a father.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by joe4christ(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2013
switdil: when u date a bad gal for a casual realtionship?? My guy u be boy but d moment u startd thinking of having a good gal to be d mother of ur children?? Dats when d man in u speaks. It takes a real man to be a father.

So u say, and that's just your opinion, most guys aint ready for any commitment in relationship, they just wanna have fun, and only settle for commitment when they're ready to settle down, bad gurls are like magnets, they attract like mad but repulse when it comes to the issue of settling down, but some exceptional ones are lucky to end up with a good guy for settling down maybe cos they possess positive attitudes that can only be noticed when explored.
Not all bad gurl in bed are bad attitude wise, some are even better than those good gurls...

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by kenjudy(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2013
It all depends on what u classify as gud and bad. Some believes in it and some don't. Any which way, goodness pays. Many girls has wasted their time enjoying casual sex wit many men, and regret afterwards. Even jealous d gud ones for having d best man at last. Girls, watch it... Datzall
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
guys think abt a good gal with their brain but thinks about a bad gal with a hard d1kc
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
I am a chameleon,i can play d gud gurl or bad gurl card wen neccesary,as long as am still a gurl...xo guys, u can lyk wateva!
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Harbosede02: I am chameleon,i can play d gud gurl or bad gurl card wen neccesary,as long as am still a gurl...xo guys, u can lyk wateva!

i just broke up with a good girl who only knows missionary, doesnt want to spend my money, wants to stay indoors with me and watch india love story all day........i need a bad girl....are u game, if yes switch on your bad girl mode
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
rigormortis:
i just broke up with a good girl who only knows missionary, doesnt want to spend my money, wants to stay indoors with me and watch india love story all day........i need a bad girl....are u game, if yes switch on your bad girl mode

then when that bad gal will chop your money finish, fukc your uncle/best friend and even meguard, save your number in her phone as Mumu rigormortis, play you like ping pong, Bleep you like a po.rnstar till you realize that you aint got no bedroom game, probably give you a few STDs, lie to you on every single thing, steal your belongings while you are taking a bath, and probably have you kidnapped and demand ransom from your family........... you will come back to NL beaten and bruised telling us all: "if i had known, i would have stayed with good girl"

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

then when that bad gal will chop your money finish, fukc your uncle/best friend and even meguard, save your number in her phone as Mumu rigormortis, play you like ping pong, Bleep you like a po.rnstar till you realize that you aint got no bedroom game, probably give you a few STDs, lie to you on every single thing, steal your belongings while you are taking a bath, and probably have you kidnapped and demand ransom from your family........... you will come back to NL beaten and bruised telling us all: "if i had known, i would have stayed with good girl"
xo dose r ur definition of a bad gurl??
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
rigormortis:

huh?
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

thats impossible bro, i thought i was ready for a steady relationship thats why i embarked on that one, it waqs good at first but later it became so dull.....she only knows celine dion songs,enjoys sex but crys afterwards that what we are doing is wrong, before we start she will ask you endless questions you will think u ran into a police station.....when did u do it last, did u use rubbers and all that, will you stick with me afterwards...wont allow u go down on her..i mean i later did and she was like wow!....the thing is i feel like am spoiling her, i taught her how to drink and all that....busted her nylon...you know...i now i wish i didnt.....i have been in this game since eleven, am not a model or heartbreaker or proud or anything.....am just a guy who knows what he is doing and goes for what ghe wants
Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
rigormortis:

thats impossible bro, i thought i was ready for a steady relationship thats why i embarked on that one, it waqs good at first but later it became so dull.....she only knows celine dion songs,enjoys sex but crys afterwards that what we are doing is wrong, before we start she will ask you endless questions you will think u ran into a police station.....when did u do it last, did u use rubbers and all that, will you stick with me afterwards...wont allow u go down on her..i mean i later did and she was like wow!....the thing is i feel like am spoiling her, i taught her how to drink and all that....busted her nylon...you know...i now i wish i didnt.....i have been in this game since eleven, am not a model or heartbreaker or proud or anything.....am just a guy who knows what he is doing and goes for what ghe wants
awwwwww sweet of u!!u destroyed dat gurl lyf n u r sayin u r nt an heartbreaker...then wat r u??

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls by longjohnsilver: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bad gals aint no good and the good gals aint no fun...capeish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off? / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.