Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command (1613 Views)

RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission / Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by Nmeri17: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2013
it is no longer news between the teen age schooling class in the south eastern town of enugu that a 16 year old student of command day secondary school by name adanna took her own life on friday 28th july 2013.according those close to the family the girl took and failed the popular intra school examination for promotion into ss3.after her father checked the result for her, he called home and asked the mother to throw the girl out of his house before he comes back or else he will kill her. Afterwards the girl helped herself to a bottle of rat poison nearby. She wasn't seen that night then by the next morning she was found uncons but still alive. As the only daughter she was quickly rushed to the hospital but unfortunately it was too late as the doctor said her lungs had already been damaged beyond repair.later that day she died.

i dont kno how many times i'll say this.i really pity that poor child cos she obviously went thru alot.she neither felt loved nor wanted.she probably had noone to run to either.its a shame that so many idiots just open their mouths and say trash without knowin how she felt.people dont just wake up and suddenly quit their lives like its a game they downloaded last night. RIP TO HER
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by donem: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2013
Sad news, R.I.P to the teen
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
what's backing up your claim?
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by steamzy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
I knw hw it feels among ur peers let alone ur parents..... I went tru same sys & knw how hard it is 2 bear.
This is a lesson dat parents, especially fathers should learn how to support & encourage their children.

may her soul find d mercy of God.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by spacechuks(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Parents should learn how to encourage their children when they fail by telling them they can do better...nobody has'nt fail b4,most great men failed many a times,Michael faradays failed a lot of times on his bid to discover light. May her soul rest in peace...a food for thought for parents out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by Adrenaline123(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chai! Sad news. That exam eeh. I wrote it years ago, its not all that hard, its just more of waec past question that is lifted, but if you study well you will pass, there is still hope for her, because people who failed got themselves admitted in other schools and still made their waec.
Ooooooh no. RIP.
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by Dubemkelly(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
Every student mustnt be promising in school buh ol is required is to encourage n support
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Failure To Pass Inter Command by Nmeri17: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yungwizzzy: what's backing up your claim?
you can ask anyone who lives in enugu and is within the said age bracket

(1) (Reply)

Riot Currently Going On @ Ansu Igbariam Campus / PICTURE: Student Of The Week / JAMB Mathematics Syllabus For UTME 2015-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.