Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread (419215 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

What about Need for Speed Most wanted and Asphalt 7

ive played Ashaphalt 7.. i think it came with the phone or something, plays without any lag at all
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by godwinony(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
ruffcoins: pls can anyone help explain wat it is to root a phone nd d benefits, make una no yab meoo,
Rooting grants access to core functions which ordinarily isn't permitted by your phone maker..rooting my phantom a+ enabled me to underclock my CPU when phone is idle saving battery in the process, also rooting enables you to install certain apps that'd ordinarily refuse to be installed or run..( titanium backup-very important)
P.S..download ''blackmart'' from either playstore or sharemobile..helps you download and install paid apps..runs like playstore and works with droid vpn unlike google playstore

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Guys, mobility blog is offering this device tecno phantom A+ for just 33k

Check it out.

http://mobility.com.ng/deal-of-the-week-tecno-phantom-a/
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by SKIPCY(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Downloading real football 2013..779mb.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls can anybody tell me the function of this application "droid vpn" i downloaded it and installed it on my phantom a it shows connection but can't just understand it is function. Pls help
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by jubrealguy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
SKIPCY: Downloading real football 2013..779mb.
I don't like d way d game operates, it automatically plays a tournament i.e no friendly games, or how is yours operating
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by SKIPCY(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
jubrealguy: I don't like d way d game operates, it automatically plays a tournament i.e no friendly games, or how is yours operating
same with mine..I tried buying FIFA 2012 but my master card was declined for no reason.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by defemz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Coolstan: are you sure you put the phone in debug mode? If you're sure you followed all steps uninstall the pda.net from your computer and reinstall it with your device connected to the computer in debug mode during installation.

@Coolstan God bless you. Followed your directives and i have rooted my phantom A+ thanks a million!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
henro111: Pls can anybody tell me the function of this application "droid vpn" i downloaded it and installed it on my phantom a it shows connection but can't just understand it is function. Pls help

Its to enable you BIS to browse on your android
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Manchelsea(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Coolstan: Tecno F7 is the model number. Phantom A+ is the name of the device. NB: note that there's also phantom A which has the same model number (Tecno f7) with the A+
....if both have the same model number with both having the A+. How can we know which is which?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2013
defemz:

@Coolstan God bless you. Followed your directives and i have rooted my phantom A+ thanks a million!!!!!!!!!
you're welcome boss. Hope you do enjoy your phone
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2013
Manchelsea: ....if both have the same model number with both having the A+. How can we know which is which?
by handling the device. Physically they look the same but here are a few things to look out for. The phantom A runs android 4.1 jellybean but the A+ runs 4.2 jellybean. The screen of the A+ is also sharper than that of the A. The A is dual-core while the A+ is quad-core
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2013
SKIPCY: Downloading real football 2013..779mb.
see you burning that much data on a wack game. Use that data for a better game
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 1:04am On Aug 11, 2013
henro111: Pls can anybody tell me the function of this application "droid vpn" i downloaded it and installed it on my phantom a it shows connection but can't just understand it is function. Pls help
a VPN or Virtual Private Network is an app that let's you access a private network publicly. Droid VPN enables you bypass restrictions/Firewalls of your ISP(Internet service provider) that prevents you from surfing the web through certain restricted access points by redirecting your Web traffic through their servers. For example with the app you can use the bis apn to browse even tho that is normally only available to blackberry users
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Hey guys check out air swiper from the playstore. Its a must have app. Check the link below for more info
android.pandaapp.com/news/08092013/030542688.shtml
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 5:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Coolstan: a VPN or Virtual Private Network is an app that let's you access a private network publicly. Droid VPN enables you bypass restrictions/Firewalls of your ISP(Internet service provider) that prevents you from surfing the web through certain restricted access points by redirecting your Web traffic through their servers. For example with the app you can use the bis apn to browse even tho that is normally only available to blackberry users
Thanks u very much for ur response, a must have application to say

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by MSItachi: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2013
smiley wink
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by ibezim55: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Someone was asking how he can root his Tecno F7 phone, and I remember coming across the word rooting @ other places.
Please can somebody explain to me what it means to root a phone, how it's done, the advantages and disadvantages. Thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by LordOrochimaru(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2013
Please someone should tell me nice one on one fighting games...I only know MK for android and its thrash...if possible, one with multiplayer via bluetooth support...also any game that has multiplayer via bluetooth support I won't mind also. Am using the F7...posting here cos the oda thread has disappeared

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hey guys I'm new on here. Btw, I got this A+ last week monday, the phone is extremely awesome. But I have one prob. After activating the FACELOCK feature, I later deactivated it, but now I want to reactivate it but I could'nt. it shows this "DISABLED BY ADMINISTRATOR, ENCRYPTION POLICY, OR CREDENTIAL STORAGE". Pls gurus in the house, help me!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by henro111(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
fabulousfortune: Hey guys I'm new on here. Btw, I got this A+ last week monday, the phone is extremely awesome. But I have one prob. After activating the FACELOCK feature, I later deactivated it, but now I want to reactivate it but I could'nt. it shows this "DISABLED BY ADMINISTRATOR, ENCRYPTION POLICY, OR CREDENTIAL STORAGE". Pls gurus in the house, help me!
Go to setting on your phone locate app and uninstall the Facebook, then re install another one
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
henro111: Go to setting on your phone locate app and uninstall the Facebook, then re install another one
mumu he said facelock not facebook tongue

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by akinola1384(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Tajsagay: mumu he said facelock not facebook tongue
what is the meaning of mumu there if he made mistake u can correct him. Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sir, it didn't work o.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Hey guys at dis point I'm confused over android and Wp8, I need ur suggestions pls nd tnks in advance
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by mkpado(m): 5:49am On Aug 12, 2013
I want to buy the phantom A+ but not new one oo. Who has it and how much? Reply ASAP
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2013
mkpado: I want to buy the phantom A+ but not new one oo. Who has it and how much? Reply ASAP
LMAO... naira ppl ehn. Kai! Fone whey never dey market up to one month una don dey look for 2nd hand... Na wa oh. God help this country nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bily(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2013
franciscogee: Hey guys at dis point I'm confused over android and Wp8, I need ur suggestions pls nd tnks in advance
if you love customisation and a lot of bells and whistles, go for android.
if simplicity is your thing, go for Windows phone 8.
also android has more app selections
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2013
bily:
if you love customisation and a lot of bells and whistles, go for android.
if simplicity is your thing, go for Windows phone 8.
also android has more app selections
Okay tnks alot, but where do I get the A+ cos jumia and slot don't have it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bily(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2013
Btw, just got my babe phantom A+ white version through elijahdre home delivery service during the hols. The phone beats my expectation.
I was torn between buying the phantom and gionee e3. Decided togo go for phantom cos charging bank is better than swapping extra battery on gionee in my opinion. I dint regret the decision.
phantom is very fast and fluid. Everything worked fine.
the dual SIM integration is superb in the dialer and messaging app. It's the best I've seen so far in an android dual SIM.
camera is ok
battery lasts 7hrs NON STOP usage with everything syncing inthe the background and Sscreen on with active usage and chatting. (Was conditioning the battery so had to use non stop, we were actually begging the battery to die on time) should get by a full day with light to moderate usage.
rooting very easy with eroot.
I will recommend the phone. Hope this helps...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by bily(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2013
franciscogee:
Okay tnks alot, but where do I get the A+ cos jumia and slot don't have it

got mine from a nairalander called elijahdre
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2013
bily:

got mine from a nairalander called elijahdre
Oya Na where him dey I nid am today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (216) (Reply)

#UNIVERSAL GSM CODES# / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.