Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army (14028 Views)

Things To Consider Before Joining The Military / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) / Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by GENEA1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
what is the required height and age needed in order to join the army and do army store grains or food?
Re: What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by donem: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
I think The minimum height for the Nig army is 1.68m which is 5ft 6 inches.
Dont know if they store grains.
Re: What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by pak: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
GEN E.A:
what is the required height and age needed in order to join the army and do army store grains or food?

loool @ do they store grains or food ? Which kain kweshun be dis ? as in do you specifically mean garri or what ? and why in the world will the Nigerian army store GARRI and what has it got to do with minimum height.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy please dont kill me with laughter this night.
Re: What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by GENEA1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
pak:

loool @ do they store grains or food ? Which kain kweshun be dis ? as in do you specifically mean garri or what ? and why in the world will the Nigerian army store GARRI and what has it got to do with minimum height.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy please dont kill me with laughter this night.

it's not a must that you talk, am asking the intelligent ones, not asking anyone to blabber. do the right thing at the right time
Re: What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by durella32: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Height does nt really matter for commission officer dat is short service bt important for recruit...wat the army is really after is your brainpower...wat do u hav to offer
Re: What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by Idrees2(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2017
my height is 1.64m please can i joing army
Re: What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by shittufarukumar(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Idrees2:
my height is 1.64m please can i joing army
is it true nda regular combatant course this is the requirements

Re: What Minimum Height Does An Individual Need Before Joining The Nigerian Army by SuperSuave(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
GENEA1:
I don't understand the emboldened question above, can you explain please?

(1) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Being Self-employed / Enormous Salaries Of BankPHB / Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.