Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] (4093 Views)

Photos From The Funeral Ceremony Of Singer, Nomoreloss / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up / Christiano Ronaldo's Sexy Girlfriend, Irina Shayk, Stuns In New Swimwear Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Jessicanoble(f): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Singer Vast , one half of the Pop group
Bracket has not been too eager to
show off his beautiful girlfriend but
meet Tillya, a Tanzanian Managing
Director/blogger who resides in
Minneapolis, Minnesota.

As you can see from the photos, Tillya is
quite stylish with her looks and her ‘boy
toy’ appreciates it.

“ Just d smile makes me happy, of
cause its not all about the big things,
it’s about the little things that
counts” , Vast wrote about his girl as he
posted a photo of her on Instagram.
In case you’re doubting, here’s what she
wrote on his page this morning, “ Baby ur
so funny oooh, u know am sleeping
but thanks for the love my darling
king. i love u Vastlicious”.

Vast replied, “Y eah I know but it’s
already morning over
there..anyways,thanks love u too” .

More photos
www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/07/see-sexy-girlfriend-of-singer-vast-of.html

Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by MsSpaqs(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hmm...
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by olarevo: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Yellow pawpaw
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
YORI YORI!! CHINEKE MEE!! CHAI! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Rooneyboy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
issok !
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ovoko!!! wink
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
The girl is cute and well endowed.
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
She looks way older than Vast.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Cute !!
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by tellwisdom: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
if yu want us to biliv yu...y nt show us as they attended a function tugeda
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by fr3do(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ok,so what next?
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2013
Her Nyansh is big and phuckable

I like

1 Like

Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by harlos: 2:03am On Jul 31, 2013
olarevo: Yellow pawpaw
abi white okpekete grin
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by vivianbelema(f): 2:58am On Jul 31, 2013
lol u pipu no fit kill me with ochi hehehe. she fine
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by LesbianBoy(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Oooohhhhh why did she pose side-ways in the first picture na! angry She could have faced the camera so i can see the colour of pant she is wearing wink
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Ventgentleboy: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Am goin crazy...see freshness wish i had a g.f like dis.tank God sha ma g.f dey satisfy me.
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
I like her Nyansh... Big Nyansh girls rockz
kiss
Re: See The Sexy Girlfriend Of Singer Vastof Bracket [PHOTOS] by harlos: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
Let the confirm...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: D'banj Wears N1million Jacket To Event / OMG! Check Out Iyanya's X-rated Birthdaycake / See Pretty Ghanaian Girl And B.F Exposed Online After Private Video Got Leaked O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.