Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. (67017 Views)

Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) / Enugu's New State Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rivers secretariat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by guychidile: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
we need competitions ,I like this shaa.
Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by gozzlin: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
justy15:
I thought you meant the Secretariat but the skyscraper you are talking about is at presco junction uncompleted and abandoned already but the Secretariat in ochoudo city built by the formal Governor has no match anywhere in Nigeria for now, not even the federal Secretariat and any body can check it out

Post pictures and stop wasting our time.
Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by chineeseprince(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Scarpon:
lie the tallest should be the one in one yoruba state forgot the name sha
abeg manage get sense even if it's second hand
Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by princedmiayer(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
kel4soft:
The Rainbow city project at Trans-Amadi will beat these buildings when completed. Sky scrapers already standing.
by abuloma/amadi junction

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abagworo:

Its only an 18 storey building and not a skyscraper. Once you drive into Abakaliki and turn left towards the township, the building stares you right at the face.
ipob stop talking trash. The highest storey building in Ebony isn't above 3 storey building.
Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by YelloweWest: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
The Rivers State Secretariat is comrised of Block A, Block B, Block C and Podium Block. They are ten storey each. Some distance to them is another, the tallest, around Government House (Brick House). It is called Point Block, and is made up of three crescent-shaped blocks with their curves backing one another. On them are two open hands facing the sun.
The structures here, including the Ministry of Justice when you're entering through Superbod remind me of structures in the first generation universities in Lagos, Ife, Ibadan and Zaria. They're of high quality.
Township where the Secretariat Complex is located is the place I love most in Port-Harcourt. In fact this is the real capital of Rivers State. Notable places, structures, schools and roads here include: Radio Rivers in Degema Street, Nigerian Prisons, Civic Centre Comlex, State High Court, Federal High Court, Bernard Carr Street, Aggrey Road, Creek Road, I.B. Johnson, Police Headquarters, Mosco Road, Bank Road, Nnamdi Azikiwe Road, House of Assembly Complex, Baptist High School, Loco Market, Gbundu, Enitonia High School, GGSS, Habour Road, Holy Rosary Girls School, Comprehensive Secondary School, Stella Maris College, Government Secondary School, Borokiri; Tourist Beach, Zoo, NPA, and so on.
Correct Porthacourt boy.

I miss my city so much..
Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by soniabrenda(f): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2017
kel4soft:
I did my industrial attachment there (ministry of works although posted to RCC). Enjoyed their lift. Always nice if you have something to talk about.
I went there last week Thursday and climbed the stirs up to the 10th floor without the lift due to power failure. the following day I had a still birth. just thank God for my life.
Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by Ilaje44(m): 5:11am On Dec 08, 2017
dieBYfire:
grin
OMG... This is fantastic. It Shows that PDP really worked ! How I got bewitched to vote Buhari and join APC is still a mystery to me!
Thank God my eyes are now open , by brains are now ALIVe. Truly APC is a cult-like Zombie movement... I wish election is tomorrow so me and the 10,000youths I have mobilized can vote ATIKU and see true change and tall structures in our lives!
As for the unrepentant bewitched zombies you have from now till January 2018 to join the true President in making ATIKU or you die by Fire(DBF).
U quote against me, you die by fire in 7 days , but if you see the truth you rejoice with us in the NEW NIGERIA in 2019 grin

Orisirisi jagbajantis. Atiku whose state has some of the worst roads in Nigeria? Maybe it's time to build a squad of sharp shooters to take down all these useless good for nothing politicians. None of the people parading themselves right now including the incumbent have any quality of a visionary leadership. Nigeria is a lost case. Imagine 18 years of democracy and there's rarely a tangible reforms you can point to.
Every government agencies is corrupt, but instead of making reforms and enacting enabling laws, we shout and then forget it. Nigeria is full of stupid people who only think of today, and never about tomorrow, or the day after. Repeating same rubbish over and over again and hoping that things would change for the better is a grand illusion.
Atiku ko, atike ni. He and Buhari should go and drink Gamalin20.
Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by Oladenis(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2017
You gonna compete with Lag

Re: Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
proeast:
You mean these huge buldings are in Abakiliki??

Nope..... Port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.