Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California (22732 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) / Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2013
Watching CNN Andersen Cooper right now

And he started talking about a drug rehab syndicate in Pomona and Riverside California.

Named were Godfrey Odunze Nwogene and Tim Ejindu

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20130729/NEWS10/307290018/With-lax-oversight-fraud-flourishes-in-California-s-drug-rehab-clinics

http://cironline.org/reports/california-rehab-clinics-bill-taxpayers-fake-clients-addictions-5012

Anyone in the US can go watch Andersen Cooper 360 today
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 1:28am On Jul 31, 2013

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 1:31am On Jul 31, 2013
The Black Jews at it again

[size=14pt]Among them was Tim Ejindu, who ran the clinic where Byers was sent.

Nearly one-third of the foster children who showed up at Ejindu's clinics in Riverside and Pomona had no drug or alcohol problem, estimated TaMara Shearer, a former addict who worked as a supervisor.[/size]

"Any loopholes, he knows how to find them. I've watched him do it," Shearer said. "[size=13pt]He thinks Americans are dumb[/size]."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/30/health/rehab-racket-siu-cir-part-two/index.html?hpt=hp_t1&hpt=hp_t1_img

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 1:33am On Jul 31, 2013
And the boastfulness at play again

"I refuse to do any ghost writing because that is illegal," one of the emails said. "The owner of Pride Health (Godfrey) had an emergency meeting last week and stated that if we didn't want to do the paper work the Pride Health way, then we should resign."

[size=18pt]Nwogene [/size]seemed unstoppable. A Pride employee wrote in another email to an investigator, "One thing im (sic) kinda scared of is that [size=14pt]he has told us that no one has been able and will never be able to take him down.[/size]"

Nwogene's skill at avoiding a crackdown played out in full force in 2011, as he faced heat from both state and county authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Mods Home page .

A fresh hot topic on Andersen Cooper 360 today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:43am On Jul 31, 2013
This guy probably has stores in Lagos selling drugs, he is one of those calling themselves "most industrious". They have glamorized crime and made profession out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2013

Pride Health Services Executive Director Godfrey Nwogene, shown in a mug shot from an unrelated arrest in 2003, appealed to a Los Angeles County politician for help after allegations of billing fraud at his rehabilitation clinic. Pride has continued receiving public funds.

Credit: Courtesy of the Gardena Police Department
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 1:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Brantley started as a counselor at Ejindu's Riverside clinic. After it closed, she moved on to the Pomona clinic. [size=14pt]She said under Ejindu's watch, she was expected to produce paperwork and signatures for rehab counseling that never took place.[/size]

"When he had the schools in on it, I left because I couldn't do that much forging," Brantley said.
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by djunit1(m): 2:14am On Jul 31, 2013
Our people are at it again. Always lookin for ways to rob the system

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by sleekdot(m): 2:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Dem no dey tire.

See their face and names on CNN this evening.

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by seedord247(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. calling her daughter to verifycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
Sometimes I wish I could read all this hidden posts

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by seedord247(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
spongeback: Sometimes I wish I could read all this hidden posts

bribe me... i can upload it. wink
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by OCTAVO: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Sincerely, I don't know what to type.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by Tolexander: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
sleekdot: Watching CNN Andersen Cooper right now

And he started talking about a drug rehab syndicate in Pomona and Riverside California.

Named were Godfrey Odunze Nwogene and Tim Ejindu

http://www.mydesert.com/article/20130729/NEWS10/307290018/With-lax-oversight-fraud-flourishes-in-California-s-drug-rehab-clinics

http://cironline.org/reports/california-rehab-clinics-bill-taxpayers-fake-clients-addictions-5012

Anyone in the US can go watch Andersen Cooper 360 today
sleekdot! I know you o.
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by supaeagles(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Well if he is operating a business there then he must be a United States citizen and that is how Anderson 360 should report it (and not refer to him as a Nigerian)..... because we all know if the story is different, example that he found the cure to AIDS, then the same CNN will be calling him ... you guessed right.... a proud citizen of the United States wink

37 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by Lilimax(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
djunit1: Our people are at it again. Always lookin for ways to rob the system
This is 419 in disguise undecided undecided They shoud face the music without mercy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by immortalcrown(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by IAMBREEZY: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Damn it
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by riskit33: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
@OP normally when someone puts up a topic he gives a total breakdown/account of the story so anyone reading can easily assimilate the gist. However, your posts up there are pieces of fragmented and disjointed information that's difficult for one to easily make sense of except he/she has been following the original story directly from CNN. Please this type of narration is not worthy of the front page. Try better next time!

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by strangest(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Let's go there.. 2015...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos / DSS Arrest 59 Commercial Sex Workers In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.