Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California (22731 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) / Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by PBundles(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
To be honest, this is no news. Anyone who has lived long in the US will tell you that these type of scams happen all the time. This time it happens to be a Nigerian, ok we have the bad name, but 99% of these scams are carried out by blond hair blued eyed chaps. Years ago a close friend of my brother living around Arizona was looking affluent all of a sudden. Turns out he ran a boys home for troubled teens. Long story short years later turns out that he was milking the insurance and the parents. Charges were never proven, the chap retired some where in the Sierra Nevada with a 7 figure bank balance. He wasn’t even 35. True Talk.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by obailala(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
riskit33: @OP normally when someone puts up a topic he gives a total breakdown/account of the story so anyone reading can easily assimilate the gist. However, your posts up there are pieces of fragmented and disjointed information that's difficult for one to easily sense of except he/she has been following the original story directly from CNN. Please this type of narration is not worthy of the front page. Try better next time!

I was just wondering in the same line.

This thread is absolutely meaningless to me cos I have no idea what the story is all about. Unfortunately, I am quite sure that some of those hiden posts must have been made by individuals who equally have no idea of what the thread is talking about but they were quick to have an errection once they saw the names mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
All na business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by PBundles(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
Oh I have. Was in Houston and Maryland a while back and was STUNNED. To be honest and not because my dad is from that side, I saw all parts (tribes) in it, though I must admit my dads side was, lets say properly represented cool

seedord247:

I dont think you've been to Houston, Dallas, Marryland, Austin and see how E/Nigerians are leaders in these games.
Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
all na business to the flatheaded jew wannabes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by Bimpss(f): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
[size=14pt]Omg they do this all the time where I am at, especially those "group home" owners.... They think they are so smart, how they are trying to scam the government but I have a feeling they are just watching them until the day they will do it and it will backfire.... Nigerians!!! Always trying to take the easy way out in earning money.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by antartica(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Typical nigerians are always scheming dubiously.They always like falsify records for quick returns like the politicians,i.e,tinubu.

Nigerina society endorses criminality and that is why criminals rules,including the police and the judiciary.I am never surprise when a nigerian commits crime because it is an accepted norm to be a criminal in nigeria.

Police marches their victims to cash points collect bribes in nigeria.That is how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California by armyofone(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
ummm, from cab driver crook in NY, to Soc Sec/accident fraud in Texas now it is CA huh?

Get rich or die trying sons of the soil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Facebook Account Hackers in Uyo / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.