Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa (34044 Views)

10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by slap1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
OCTAVO:
How do you manage to post on the first page of every thread on front page?
Are you building your career here on Nairaland? cheesy
You under estimate the technology of his Plantain Iceland. He gets notifications the moment any post is made!

1 Like

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Marineetyon(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Da owo
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by kzokul(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
Wat ur no.1 makes in a year is wat a some africa footballers make in a week.....
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by ayobase(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bomb and terrorist detector will go a very long way as a profession in Nigeria today!
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by phaya(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
ebamma: 11)RUNS GIRL; sex sells and if u do it with the right people like senators , and big businessmen u may end up with nothing less than atleast 5million per year, frequent visits to dubai for shopping and a well furnished apartment in ikoyi

WOW! THis ThouGH.....
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by BukkyDan(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
yuzedo: 11. Banana Iceland Landlord! wink

Yuuuzzzeeedoo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Salmoneus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
kzokul: Wat ur no.1 makes in a year is wat a some africa footballers make in a week.....
What about music and entertainment, that's what PSquare makes in an hour. grin
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by samseen02(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Invest in Snail Business to get it high returns: http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html?m=0
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by ghettodreamz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
LOL @ $13,500 per year. Anyways na Southy be that sha. You spent huge sum getting the education and end up collecting peanuts (owo idako mu) as emolument; just few grands higher than, if not equal with what some experienced techie get paid every months. God punish poverty.

In this new month, I refuse to be poor in Jesus name, amen.

BTW, Happy New Month or in advance to All Nairalanders.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by crackhouse(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Music is one of them. anyhow, u must see buyers.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by AjanleKoko: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nothing new here.
Investment banking, telecom engineering, medicine, etc., have all been top earning professions in Africa for decades

1 Like

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by badmeat(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
seedord247:

2 million naira annually. cool

$7.25 an hour. cry
I pay salaries worth 1.5 millin naira annually,I pay upto 10 million in contracts,*Be an entrepreneur*smiley
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by riskit33: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Walert(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
Project Management is really emerging now.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
seedord247:

2 million naira annually. cool

$7.25 an hour. cry

ise Burger King abi? grin
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by riskit33: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
What's wrong this site?
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by ghettodreamz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
@ Nairaland IT dept's crew; are you guys doing upgrading or some sort of maintenance? OR am I the only one noticing this changes?

1 Like

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by seedord247(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ise Burger King abi? grin

bee ni Pelu Mcdonald ati subway ni grin
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
seedord247:

bee ni Pelu Mcdonald ati subway ni grin

Lol ku ise o grin
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by lorddannie: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Prophets and alfas
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by gerald09(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
miteolu: Prayer Warrior
Hahahahah dats a good 1
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by DonaldGenes(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
seedord247: Agbero Chairman..... The best job in south west so far. grin
lmao

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Ebenezerk2: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
what of footballing, it should be on top
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by denzel2009: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
What of Blogging...dont tell me those mad people urging us to click a link to read the full story don't make bucket loads of money.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by topazjosh(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
seedord247: Agbero Chairman..... The best job in south west so far. grin
flat head in action,fooool,that's ur second name.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by frankoba: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
I asked myself the same question too cos, its my professional in time to come
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by frankoba: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
HZwriters: what of BIOCHEMISTS
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by drdams: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Zoology, Missionary (Church Est. - deliverance tins), CD and Contraceptives Distributors / Obstetricians!!!
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by frederal(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
What of botanist to maintaain ECOSYSTEMS esp with the issue of global warming
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Investment banking...only because most graduates of finance-related courses don't know about it in Nigeria.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by dasparrow: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Post

The most promising career in Nigeria is to become a pastor. Trust me. You will never know poverty again.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by niggi4life(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
OCTAVO:
How do you manage to post on the first page of every thread on front page?
Are you building your career here on Nairaland? cheesy
hahahahahaha i wonder oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / Coca-Cola Accused Of Abandoning Staff Who Was Amputated After Injury (Photos) / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.