Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa (34045 Views)

10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / Professions Whose Graduates Get Jobs Easily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by OXYZ: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
seedord247: Agbero Chairman..... The best job in south west so far. grin
You dey craze,Agbero no dey Onisha and other parts of Nigeria,abi which kind apata yarn bi dat.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by RedCard1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice write up. I want to study Mass Communication in the university. After my graduation, I will love to become a blogger but I don't know how bloggers makes their money. Can someone please explain to me how bloggers makes their money? Please I dream of owning a big website like nairaland even though I will still be into other businesses by then. Thanks.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by seyilabi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who says Hotel & catering management, my profession is not "HOT"?
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Symphony007: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
You missed perhaps the most important "lawyers" in an increasing competitive world with copyright infrigment and lots of stepping on toes. Every company need lawyers to back up and advice them. Infact some companies now make it a must be have a lawyer on it's board. My uncle sits on the board of NLNG and he has served them so well, shell is currently considering him to head their legal team in their war with the ogoni's and other oil spill claimants. The guy is offensively rich.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by RedCard1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
yes o Agbero is leading in South West. Let's also add Runs Girl and House Agent. House Agents are everywhere now. I no even know how them dey get info on free houses....dem dey find house with torch. And ohhhhh, Pastor Work is a huge profession now. Private jet owners.

1 Like

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by hollermeelaycon(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Proud Telcomm. Engr.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by RedCard1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Extom(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
delors: Most importantly, IT engineers and economists...That's the selling point!
Seconded jaare...
From an Economist's point of view though.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by skyfall: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2013

Erosion analysts grin
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by FILEBE(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wtf is $13k per year?
chai! Dis lady.! U got me crying with laughter. Pls... I'v got a back ache.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by seedord247(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
OXYZ: You dey craze,Agbero no dey Onisha and other parts of Nigeria,abi which kind apata yarn bi dat.

Dont get it twisted bra.. I'm proud brazilian yoruba broda. Just feeling like representing my tribe a little. cheesy
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by obowunmi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pastor. grin grin
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by smartg(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
What do you mean by that?
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Symphony007: You missed perhaps the most important "lawyers" in an increasing competitive world with copyright infrigment and lots of stepping on toes. Every company need lawyers to back up and advice them. Infact some companies now make it a must be have a lawyer on it's board. My uncle sits on the board of NLNG and he has served them so well, shell is currently considering him to head their legal team in their war with the ogoni's and other oil spill claimants. The guy is offensively rich.
nr be only ur uncle, ur aunty also join
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by rashmo: 2:39am On Aug 01, 2013
what of entertainment.. Comedians, Musicians and footballers?
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by jasperkrekre(m): 4:29am On Aug 01, 2013
teeshawt: ama make ma money in this generation ,mechanical engineering on point
i like ur spirit.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Zamoni15(m): 4:36am On Aug 01, 2013
teeshawt: ama make ma money in this generation ,mechanical engineering on point
even if u collect masters for engineering,still,u no go fit make one touch light.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by entadaplace: 5:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Red_Card: Nice write up. I want to study Mass Communication in the university. After my graduation, I will love to become a blogger but I don't know how bloggers makes their money. Can someone please explain to me how bloggers makes their money? Please I dream of owning a big website like nairaland even though I will still be into other businesses by then. Thanks.

bro, i am a blogger myself, and i must tell you that if u dont start with big money, ur chances of making it to the top is low. there are so many big boys in it now and they know how to the the stories and songs 1st so you have to get that connection 1st before moving on to blogging.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by entadaplace: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2013
hello sir, the concept is that they are now emerging as a very big job in Africa. Some of them have always been good, but with increase in their demand they are getting bigger and bigger. Some of the jobs like the Agriculture thingy are perennial favourite. it is to be remembered that Agriculture once sustained this country. and although Agriculture is still buoyant, it is on a decline. How many of you want to be a Farmer?
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by cecegorz(m): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2013
13mil/annum for senior investment bankers? Nah!
That's the going rate for commercial bankers.
Those senior IBs pocket far more than that. Probably like 18-25mil annually. Reason being that their HR returns on investment is very high unlike commercial banks.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Patsey: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2013
[size=18pt]HOW DARE YOU EXCLUDE (EITHER BY OMISSION OR COMMISSION), MEGA PREACHERS? AFTER ALL, IT'S ALSO A CAREER AND PROFESSION.[/size]
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by morenath(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Incomplete without Agriculture and Conservation
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Symphony007: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Osahon7: nr be only ur uncle, ur aunty also join
what is this one talking?
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by emmydee(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2013
*Advertising sales 4 real*
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by AjanleKoko: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2013
I would have even said creative careers like fashion, media, blogging, online commerce, and so on.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by BrightCar: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2013
What about bunkering and oil theft, very hot job in the south south.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2013
The future of africa is in our hands,the ECONOMISTS.AL other factors are triggered by dis 1 factor ECONOMIST.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2013
If am to venture into any large scale business,no1 would be as an estate developer.
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2013
HZwriters: what of BIOCHEMISTS
O.Y.O lo wa ogbeni ;DInnie:*
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2013
HZwriters: what of BIOCHEMISTS
O.Y.O lo wa ogbeni grin
Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by Fadelex(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2013
@op, add these

●kidnapping in the east
●agbero for west
●armed robbery for east
●oyel thiefing for south south

●72 virgins for north

1 Like

Re: Promising Careers And Professions Emerging In Africa by judedwriter(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Wat about miracle pastors and native doctors? Dem dey make a lot of money o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / Coca-Cola Accused Of Abandoning Staff Who Was Amputated After Injury (Photos) / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.