Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568776 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Cutiekatty:
How do i send data to another mtn user?

Hi Cutiekatty, please visit https://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare/faqs for details on MTN SME Data Share
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Horduncee:
Morning here. Please, I have a sim that I can't cut into nano. If I do, I'll cut out the sensitive part. Now, I think I have to retrieve the sim. Unfortunately, I don't have any valid id card. So now, my question is what kind of affidavit do I need?

Hi Horduncee, Please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre to retrieve the line. The requirements for Welcome back include:
1. A Welcome Back Form (to be filled in the office)
2. SIM certificate (PUK Number)
3. Three (3) frequently-dialed numbers
4. Valid means of Identification
5. Correct SIM registration details

Kindly note that Valid Means of Identification for welcome back include:
1. International Passport
2. Valid National Driver’s License
3. National Voters Card
4. National Identity Card
5. NIMC Slip
6. Police and Military Identity Card
7. Valid Student Identity Card
8. Sworn Affidavit
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Naruto2:
I used to receive 4g on my tecno cx but now it doesn't show only 3g. What should I do.

Hi Naruto2, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message for checks. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
vitmax:
Good day, please how do I activate my voice mail??
The normal route ain't working

Hi vitmax, the service is no longer available. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ddjay: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
hi,this problem is strange, when i browse, mtn usually bill me from my call bonus,then when the call bonus finishes, then billing continues from data Bundle
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
ddjay:
hi,this problem is strange, when i browse, mtn usually bill me from my call bonus,then when the call bonus finishes, then billing continues from data Bundle

Hi ddjay, Bonus airtime takes priority over active Data bundle. All chargeable activities (data,sms,calls) are billed first from bonus airtime. Please send your mobile number via E-mail message if you need more clarification.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Naruto2(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Naruto2, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your mobile number via E-mail message for checks. Regards
Sorry which email
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by vitmax(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
JideSM:

Hi vitmax, the service is no longer available. Regards
Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Naruto2:

Sorry which email

Just click on my profile then select Send E-Mail Message To JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Naruto2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
JideSM:

Just click on my profile then select Send E-Mail Message To JideShM
Done that
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kilogan: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy New Month to all in the House!!
Pls Mr. Jide I need you to come to my rescue my man line has DND provisioned on it and it blocking all my third-party SMS I have tried deactivating it severally but to no avail o, as I can't access bulk sms anymore pls what can I do now?, And is it possible to help me out in getting some of the hanging message as there is a particular important message that was sent to the line yesterday which is still less than 24hrs through bulk sms I need you to help me access it. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2018
kilogan:
Happy New Month to all in the House!!
Pls Mr. Jide I need you to come to my rescue my man line has DND provisioned on it and it blocking all my third-party SMS I have tried deactivating it severally but to no avail o, as I can't access bulk sms anymore pls what can I do now?, And is it possible to help me out in getting some of the hanging message as there is a particular important message that was sent to the line yesterday which is still less than 24hrs through bulk sms I need you to help me access it. Thank you.

Hi kilogan, happy new month to you too. Have you tried sending ALLOW to 2442 to deactivate the DND service? if yes, i'll appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via the E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by breadtom: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello jide,
I noticed that my data don't last more than a week anytime I subscribed. I have been quiet for sometime ,but this has gotten to the level that I can no longer absolve and that's the reason why i am here to lodge my complaint.Kindly look into this and remember I have been your loyal customer for the past 13yrs .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by salegella: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Hello @jideSM,
I tried to recharge my line through VTU. in the process I recharged a wrong number instead of my number. Is there anything you can do about it? Please help!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Naruto2(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hi, Jide I have been sending you emails but no reply..
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Whistleblower2: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
JideSM:

Hi kilogan, happy new month to you too. Have you tried sending ALLOW to 2442 to deactivate the DND service? if yes, i'll appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via the E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards

What is the validity period for MTN VTU BONUS?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
breadtom:
Hello jide,
I noticed that my data don't last more than a week anytime I subscribed. I have been quiet for sometime ,but this has gotten to the level that I can no longer absolve and that's the reason why i am here to lodge my complaint.Kindly look into this and remember I have been your loyal customer for the past 13yrs .

Hi breadtom, so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly provide your mobile number and device type via the E-mail message to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
salegella:
Hello @jideSM,
I tried to recharge my line through VTU. in the process I recharged a wrong number instead of my number. Is there anything you can do about it? Please help!

Hi salegella, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly send your mobile number, wrong number, amount and reference ID via E-mail message to enable look into it. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Whistleblower2:

What is the validity period for MTN VTU BONUS?

Hi Whistleblower2, the bonus is no longer applicable. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Naruto2:
Hi, Jide I have been sending you emails but no reply..

Hi Naruto2, please check your email.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Naruto2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Naruto2, please check your email.
Thanks so much
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Benirose: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Hello,

I used MyMtnApp to transfer #5,000 airtime on Wednesday 29th 2018. It wasn't successful, the airtime was deducted and has not been refunded since then.

I have also made several calls but the agents seem clueless. Can you please look into this?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by unique545(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2018
please can one re-register an already registered SIM if a wrong detail is used in d first registration
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by geegee13: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello Jide,

I subscribed for one week data plan on my pulse line and 1000 naira was deducted from my credit balance but the data has not reflected on my data balance.

Its been over 24hrs already ànd the 1000naira credit hasn't been returned nor the data credited. Kindly assist. Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Marvel1206: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Hi JideSM

I subscribed to mtn weekly plan with *131*105# and 1000 naira was deducted from my account whereas I wasn't credited with the mb.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Whistleblower2: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Whistleblower2, the bonus is no longer applicable. Regards

Some Sims are still getting it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Benirose: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Hello Jide

Please why are you not replying enquiries?

I can see that you've been online today.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Benirose:
Hello,

I used MyMtnApp to transfer #5,000 airtime on Wednesday 29th 2018. It wasn't successful, the airtime was deducted and has not been refunded since then.

I have also made several calls but the agents seem clueless. Can you please look into this?

Hi Benirose, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please send your mobile number via email message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
unique545:
please can one re-register an already registered SIM if a wrong detail is used in d first registration

Hi unique545, yes please. Kindly visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by alex110(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Can L.G.A identification certificate be used in doing welcome back
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
geegee13:
Hello Jide,

I subscribed for one week data plan on my pulse line and 1000 naira was deducted from my credit balance but the data has not reflected on my data balance.

Its been over 24hrs already ànd the 1000naira credit hasn't been returned nor the data credited. Kindly assist. Thanks.

Hi geegee13, apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message for checks. Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.