Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568835 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
LORDSKULL:
Please I need to migrate to MTNZONE but trying this code *135*1# not responding...my number for the migration is 08168803789. Please kindly assist me or do it by the help customer care service here.

Chairman, migration to MTN Zone has been suspended. Only those who haven't migrate out of the tariff plan are still enjoying the benefit.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cutechioma1: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dear Customer, you have insufficient airtime to Renew your bundle. Please recharge now to renew your bundle. Thank you!
Pls how do I deactivate this bundle. It shows up whenever I put on my data. I'm tired of deleting and I can't even remember the particular bundle I activated. Help me.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Segeshow: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
I'm in lagos,i have been trying to swap my microsim to nano sim but for some strange reason all MTN offices claim not to have.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pet1620: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2018
Why is it difficult to deactivate this on my two Sims? Have tried every means to deactivate it. But it has turn to something else as it kept displaying and coming to my message box at the same time, every 2 minutes intervals. Please do something about it for me. These are the numbers 08105511629, 08136547422.

Yello! You have exhausted your Plan and temporarily suspended. Click http:///1Mv9Y7B to buy another bundle or text RESET to 131 to browse ¡ 1kobo/KB.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Davisk11(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
hello..pls I want to start retailing your products like sim welcome pack, sim registration an lots more. I'm from ondo state. with mobile number 08131927075. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Qpetz: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
'
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Qpetz: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Davisk11:
hello..pls I want to start retailing your products like sim welcome pack, sim registration an lots more. I'm from ondo state. with mobile number 08131927075. thanks

Hi, thank you for reaching out. You might need to visit the MTN Trade Partners or send and email to tradesupporthelpdesk@mtn.com for further assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by blingxx(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello. Pls why did you guys block my sim card .. my friend said it because I was subscribing with 200naira for 1gb(which is meant for eligible Sims) why are you so wicked undecided?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pet1620: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
So, no responses to my issue up there abi?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pet1620:
Why is it difficult to deactivate this on my two Sims? Have tried every means to deactivate it. But it has turn to something else as it kept displaying and coming to my message box at the same time, every 2 minutes intervals. Please do something about it for me. These are the numbers 08105511629, 08136547422.

Yello! You have exhausted your Plan and temporarily suspended. Click http:///1Mv9Y7B to buy another bundle or text RESET to 131 to browse ¡ 1kobo/KB.

Hello, I apologize for this experience. Kindly note that both lines is on MTN Mpulse plan and no active auto renewal service currently on it. Let me know if you experience more of the issue on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
blingxx:
Hello. Pls why did you guys block my sim card .. my friend said it because I was subscribing with 200naira for 1gb(which is meant for eligible Sims) why are you so wicked undecided?

Hello blingxx, I am sorry that you feel this way. Kindly confirm if the line was blocked from making calls? Simply forward your number through E-mail message for checks on it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pet1620:
So, no responses to my issue up there abi?

Hi, you have been responded to. sorry for the delayed response.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Segeshow:
I'm in lagos,i have been trying to swap my microsim to nano sim but for some strange reason all MTN offices claim not to have.

Hello segeshow, sorry to hear you experienced this. May I know your location and the office address you visited for further attention?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
cutechioma1:
Dear Customer, you have insufficient airtime to Renew your bundle. Please recharge now to renew your bundle. Thank you!
Pls how do I deactivate this bundle. It shows up whenever I put on my data. I'm tired of deleting and I can't even remember the particular bundle I activated. Help me.

Hello cutechioma1, this is not a good one, I am sorry about this. Kindly forward your number via email-message for checks and assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Krak:

I just upgraded my mtn sim to 4G and I was given 4GB to use within 7 days. The problem is that the 4G data given to me is not browsing, I currently have to subscribe for a 1 day plan before I could come online.

Note that 4G network is not yet in my area. And when are you going to roll out 4G nationwide, it is long over due.

Hello, the 4GB data bonus given to your line can be used in a 4G enabled location, 4G enabled device and 4G SIM. Apart from this, you might not be able to use the data bonus. On the 4G LTE upgrade, efforts are ongoing to ensure 4G network reaches across nationwide.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
LORDSKULL:
Please I need to migrate to MTNZONE but trying this code *135*1# not responding...my number for the migration is 08168803789. Please kindly assist me or do it by the help customer care service here.

Y`ello LORDSKULL, kindly note that MTN Zone tariff plan is no longer available for migration. Simply dial *123*2# to view the available tariff plan on MTN.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pet1620: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
JideSM:

Hello, I apologize for this experience. Kindly note that both lines is on MTN Mpulse plan and no active auto renewal service currently on it. Let me know if you experience more of the issue on your line.

Okay, thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
funkyjms:

Chairman, migration to MTN Zone has been suspended. Only those who haven't migrate out of the tariff plan are still enjoying the benefit.
MTN zone is not working again same with mtn extra pro
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by funkyjms: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
JideSM:

Hi, thank you for reaching out. You might need to visit the MTN Trade Partners or send and email to tradesupporthelpdesk@mtn.com for further assistance.
Mr Jide kindly send your customer care email I need to lay a complain. I just got an info that those on MTN zone weren't migrated why would Xtra pro customers be migrated?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by blingxx(m): 2:20am On Dec 18, 2018
JideSM:

Hello blingxx, I am sorry that you feel this way. Kindly confirm if the line was blocked from making calls? Simply forward your number through E-mail message for checks on it.

Pls forward your email to me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deeni131: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Pls guys I need advice. I have a rooted android 5.1. my problem is, after updating pes18 to pes19 the game refused to open again. I was told that it won't work on lollipop phones. is there any way I can go round that restriction.?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ClassyJay(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
JideSM:

Hello Sir,i mistakenly blocked my mom's mtn line.Someone directed me to you and said you can assist me in getting the PUK NO of the line.The Number is 08104997055,I'm awaiting your response
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pet1620: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pet1620:

Please, help me to stop the pop up. I have subscription on the phone number and am still getting the pop up. It is really annoying. Do something about it please.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pet1620: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pet1620:

Please, help me to stop the pop up. I have subscription on the phone number and am still getting the pop up. It is really annoying. Do something about it please.

Don't bother anymore. I ccalled customer care and they resolved the issue.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Segeshow: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
JideSM:

Hello segeshow, sorry to hear you experienced this. May I know your location and the office address you visited for further attention?
. Festac town
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by odaniel1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have a Gionee P8w 1gb RAM Android phone with faulty battery for sale @ 13k (slightly negotiable). Interested parties to call/text 07035149700
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ManBeast: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2018
My line is deducted of airtime while browsing even when I have data. With or without data, I don't want my raw cash being taken away. Please.

The line 07067288477.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MariamAlheri: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
I discovered this morning that I'm unable to browse with my MTN SIM anymore, even when I still have data, and the data on my phone is ON. Phone is itel. I've been browsing with it since last month until today. I've switched data off and on several times but still yet, nothing. Please help. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
asuustrike1:

Mr Jide kindly send your customer care email I need to lay a complain. I just got an info that those on MTN zone weren't migrated why would Xtra pro customers be migrated?

Hello, you can send the email to customercare3@mtn.com you will be responded to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.