Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568906 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
We are sorry about the delay. There is no active DND service on the provided line. Thank you.

EditLord:
Please I beg you in the name of God, kindly remove my number from DND. I've sent ALLOW countless number of times without any change. I still miss Bulk SMS.
I'm a jobless graduate who has lost out on countless job interviews because my number is not allowed to receive such messages.
I beg you with everything you hold dear, please disable the DND feature on my line ��

0706**6690**784
cc: JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Y'ello, thank you for your message.

You may need a sworn affidavit in place of the lost SIM pack.

These are what you will need:
1) The phone number must be registered.
2) Provide the SIM pack or other evidence of direct purchase/ownership. Where SIM pack is unavailable, a sworn affidavit attesting to ownership and loss is required.
3) Three (3) frequently-dialed numbers
4) Details of your last recharge activities.
5) A valid form of photo ID, defined as International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card, Voters Identification Card (NINs slip with ID number are also accepted).

Thank you.

ERUDITEE:
Hello JideSM ,

I lost my sim card of over 7 years and the SIM pack is lost.

How cannot retrieve the line without the SIM pack?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
I am sorry about your inability to make calls.

Please share the affected phone number via private message for our checks.

Mykmykel:
Hello. I bought and registered an mtn sim card a while ago. Presently I've bn browsing with it but havent bn able to make or receive calls. Help pls
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Y'ello, we are sorry about this. Please share the affected phone number via private message.

Nbote:

Oga JideSM, ur ppl have started again ooo... I woke up dis morning to resume my business as usual but dis is d response I got..

"Dear Parent, the PIN code you entered is incorrect. Kindly dial *344*7# to get a new PIN and try again. Thank you."

D same pin I've been using for years now and d code for a pin reset isn't even working...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gentlewind(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Pls is MTN now using *355*1* to load credit card.
because, some send me a ,q
10 digit mtn credit card and ask me to load it with the *355*1pin#. Pls I need response. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Thank you for your inquiry. Please follow the recharge process as it will be displayed on the face of the recharge card.

gentlewind:
Pls is MTN now using *355*1* to load credit card.
because, some send me a ,q
10 digit mtn credit card and ask me to load it with the *355*1pin#. Pls I need response. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by MilesLamar(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2019
JideSM:
Thank you for your inquiry. Please follow the recharge process as it will be displayed on the face of the recharge card.

Pls my MTN SIM is making me loss customers, my aunt once complained that she called me and it said switch off... For a SIM that's inside a small phone all day I was shocked and can only imagine the amount of calls I am missing, my friend complained resently and just today I used another MTN line to try it, it said switched off... For a phone that's in my hand?? Wow, I was sad.. Pls what can be wrong?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayusadeg(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2019
EditLord:
Please I beg you in the name of God, kindly remove my number from DND. I've sent ALLOW countless number of times without any change. I still miss Bulk SMS.
I'm a jobless graduate who has lost out on countless job interviews because my number is not allowed to receive such messages.
I beg you with everything you hold dear, please disable the DND feature on my line ��

0706**6690**784
cc: JideSM

It seems MTN does not have solution to that stubborn DND, I have tried so many prescriptions to solve it but all proved abortive, they will tell you DND is not active yet line will still not get bulk SMS, am just tired.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by peggywebbs(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please my mum complained that MTN is sending her message to go and update her SIM registration information and come with her passport. Is this legit or 419 because she has registered her SIM since the beginning of SIM registration and she just started getting this message. She said they gave her deadline of 1st August 2019
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Cheexi(f): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good day @JideSM please for the past three days now I have not been able to make or receive calls o my blackberry classic... I have called different customer agents, removed and replaced my sim turned the phone off and on still the same. I can't even call 180 with my line right now. Please help!!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kayusely70(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
JideSM:

Hi Simplep, so sorry for the inconvenience. Since the line is registered with your friend's details, there is need to do security checks which she can only verify. If she's unable to operate a phone, Kindly advise her to visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre.

Good day to you sir, apart from MTN walk-in centre at lalkbu street, oke-ilewo, Abeokuta, Ogun State where is another centre in the city, thanks. The one at oke-ilewo is too far from my residence.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kayusely70(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
I mistakenly used the wrong code and the PUK of my MTN line was blocked, but i couldnt find the pack but i saw the pin in my old diary where i wrote it, can that serve in lieu of the pack, the line is welcome back.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by adekhingz(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2019
JideSM:

Hello.
Please, can you tell me about the Mtn Cug plan? I want t o know the monthly fee and how to get it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2019
peggywebbs:
Please my mum complained that MTN is sending her message to go and update her SIM registration information and come with her passport. Is this legit or 419 because she has registered her SIM since the beginning of SIM registration and she just started getting this message. She said they gave her deadline of 1st August 2019
.Let her go for the re-registration again. It's normal fir those that did registration when it first started
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by grosy: 3:00am On Aug 01, 2019
mtn network poor i cannot load card or check bal
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
jboixxx:

.Let her go for the re-registration again. It's normal fir those that did registration when it first started
I was told the same thing. Must i go with a valid ID cos i don't have an valid ID. And can i re-register anywhere? It's urgent please help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jboixxx: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Diegobonito:
I was told the same thing. Must i go with a valid ID cos i don't have an valid ID. And can i re-register anywhere? It's urgent please help
Just go to any of their offices. Any govt issued ID should do
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
MilesLamar:

Pls my MTN SIM is making me loss customers, my aunt once complained that she called me and it said switch off... For a SIM that's inside a small phone all day I was shocked and can only imagine the amount of calls I am missing, my friend complained resently and just today I used another MTN line to try it, it said switched off... For a phone that's in my hand?? Wow, I was sad.. Pls what can be wrong?

Hello, I am sorry about the SIM issue. Kindly forward the affected phone number through e-mail message for checks and assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
ayusadeg:

It seems MTN does not have solution to that stubborn DND, I have tried so many prescriptions to solve it but all proved abortive, they will tell you DND is not active yet line will still not get bulk SMS, am just tired.

Hello, sorry about the DND issue. Kindly text ALLOW to 2442 to remove DND on your line. To activate DND, text STOP to 2442 and lets know if issue persist?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayusadeg(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
JideSM:

Hello, sorry about the DND issue. Kindly text ALLOW to 2442 to remove DND on your line. To activate DND, text STOP to 2442 and lets know if issue persist?

I have done this severally, I tried to test run by sending bulk SMS to it myself but it didn't send, I called call centre severally too I was told is not active but in reality the line can't still get bulk SMS untill I stopped calling.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by grosy: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pls I can't check my balance n also can't load a card showing me connection error or invalid MMS 07031648628
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Redxy(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Hello customer care service!
My MTN SIM card usually sucks data very fast.
Though I am not a heavy internet user, my 25MB plan finishes in 10 min. What do I do?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Preffered: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
blanta:
Hello sir please how can I go about getting my number and my partner's number to be added on any cug group thank you

Send your number(Airtel) to me on 08127590007 for Airtel CUG configuration
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
JideSM:

The active service has been deactivated. Thank you
please modify my number thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
ayusadeg:

I have done this severally, I tried to test run by sending bulk SMS to it myself but it didn't send, I called call centre severally too I was told is not active but in reality the line can't still get bulk SMS untill I stopped calling.

I am sorry for the late response. Kindly provide your phone number through e-mail message so that I can check on your line and provide you with details and resolution feedback.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
grosy:
Pls I can't check my balance n also can't load a card showing me connection error or invalid MMS 07031648628

Hello grosy, sorry about this experience. Checks done show that your line is fine and the profile has been refreshed. Kindly restart the phone and try again to recharge and check your balance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Redxy:
Hello customer care service!
My MTN SIM card usually sucks data very fast.
Though I am not a heavy internet user, my 25MB plan finishes in 10 min. What do I do?

Hello, thank you for reaching out. You may need to control your data to last longer for you too. Use this link /2UVcFVN to learn how to do that. I will also advice you activate bigger data bundle to enable you access the internet more. Dial *131*1# to activate.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
peggywebbs:

Y'ello, we understand that your mum may have undergone the registration before now and plea that you find time to update your SIM details.

This is required in order to ensure your records are up to date and in compliant with the regulatory standards.

We have several MTN hub close to you to make the process a seamless one. Kindly dial *123*7*1# for the MTNN Center closest to you or visit /2HgLrDD Also, with a valid ID card for the update.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cheexi:
Good day @JideSM please for the past three days now I have not been able to make or receive calls o my blackberry classic... I have called different customer agents, removed and replaced my sim turned the phone off and on still the same. I can't even call 180 with my line right now. Please help!!!

Hello, I am sorry for the delayed response and your inability to use your line. Kindly restart the phone and insert it into another phone to confirm if issue will continue. And if you are still unable to use the line, simply forward the affected phone number through e-mail message so that it will be looked into.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Diegobonito:

Hello, for the SIM registration update, you may have to visit the MTN store with a valid ID card to complete your SIM validation with us.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
kayusely70:
I mistakenly used the wrong code and the PUK of my MTN line was blocked, but i couldnt find the pack but i saw the pin in my old diary where i wrote it, can that serve in lieu of the pack, the line is welcome back.

Hello, I am sorry for the delayed response. I can assist you with PUK number.
Kindly provide the following for assistance:
Full name
Date of birth
Address
Tariff plan
Year of SIM activation
Number at the back of the SIM
date of last recharge and amount.
State of Origin
Type of device
Mothers Maiden Name.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kayusely70(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
JideSM:

Hello, I am sorry for the delayed response. I can assist you with PUK number.
Kindly provide the following for assistance:
Full name
Date of birth
Address
Tariff plan
Year of SIM activation
Number at the back of the SIM
date of last recharge and amount.
State of Origin
Type of device
Mothers Maiden Name.
Ive got a welcome back sim at MTN office in Abeokuta after much stress, thanks all the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.