Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

New Drake Feat 2 Chains And Big Sean. Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Drake Feat 2 Chains And Big Sean. Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (645 Views)

Official Music Video: DJ Khaled Ft Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Big Sean – How Many / Dbanj Drops Blame It On The Money Video Ft Snoop Lion Big Sean / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Drake Feat 2 Chains And Big Sean. Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by Goldie20: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2013
As we approach the release date for Drake's highly anticipated third studio album 'Nothing Was The Same', the Toronto-born rapper decides to liberate another single entitled 'All Me' starring 2 Chainz and Big Sean. Featuring an intro from Comedian Aziz Ansari and production from Key Wane.

In just a few days Drake will be kicking off his fourth annual OVO Fest in Toronto. Unfortunately the two day festival had to be cut down to one day due to Frank Ocean-one of the first day’s performers-tearing his vocal cord. Those who do attend what's left of OVO Fest though can now expect this single to be included in Drizzy's set when he hits the stage.

'Nothing Is The Same' is due out on September 17th. Great time for the release of this single for all artists involved as Big Sean's 'Hall Of Fame' album is due August 27th and 2 Chainz' 'B.O.A.T.S 2: Me Time' is set to impact on September 10th. Enjoy 'All Me' below

https://soundcloud.com/octobersveryown/drake-all-me-feat-2-chainz-big

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard About Wisdom Gate Radio / DON JAZZY Deals With MTN On Songstar - Last Round / Dj Durex Ft Yemi Alade-johnny Mashup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.