Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria (14931 Views)

Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by calddon(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Originalsly: Very well...at least somebody is not ready to swallow everything put before them. I'm sure almost everybody that goes to the top of the Sheraton Hotel would take video or pics of the view from there.This means they can also be charged for unlawful Surveillance and plotting to commit terrorist acts.Even so...were they planning air raids? Those who are so quick to condemn the Lebanese need to think twice. If they are convicted then the door is open for the FG to lay the charges on its own citizens.Also if convicted then Nigeria would be labeled a terrorist state which is reason enough for invasion.
and which idle country or superpower is ready in this 21st century to invade nigeria with all her confusingly complicated problems? even the brits if given a second chance wouldnt dare colonize nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Annie2gud(f): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Lab-a-niece fifo#
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by dareyking(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2013
Qrisful WEALTH

Wealth was not the plan, of MANKIND
But the mystery we bear in our HAND
Wealth can't say to be EVIL
But the way we run after it, turns us DEVIL
I have lived without FOOD
Stand people calling me FOOL
Intelligent never gives you WEALTH
Hard labour can only propel your HEALTH
Only a madman sees what, we can't SEE
Ritualistically, he has to BE
Kobo thieves, get killed in STREET
Death silent his ability to EAT
Big thieves are hail like UBAH (an Igbo Language for wealth)
Claims to give us oil, but turns us to BEGGAR
The Government don't CARE
All the pains, the masses BEAR
Wealth kiss, falls for CRIME
Slowly it gets to it PRIME
Wealth comes beyond our IMAGINATION
It is a spiritual PROCESSION

By: Qris EbeatuQrisful WEALTH

By: Qris Ebeata @u this pig cnt u grow up 4 a day u having be postin this ur bigoted poem or watever on almst every topic on nairaland...And the Mods ar watchin him disturbin peace and our fun...watz our bisnez wit UBAH'S...If u wnt to post shit go to the Educative section.get a life dude....
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by andyanders: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2013
Our problems in this part of the world called Nigeria, is that our leaders bark but don't bite. I have stated here many times, that our problems here in Nigeria are the Lebanese community. They are the source of high profile crime network here in Nigeria. They get involved in money laundering whereby most of our government officials use them as conduit for money laundering and most Housa bureau de change. use them for international conduit for money laundering across the globe.
Let the Lebanese community be thrown out of Nigeria, just like what the Late Idiamin of Uganda did to them during his reign.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Cheiii fake Oyibo won spio ours Country o. Make dem lock them up .
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by calddon(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2013
andyanders: Our problems in this part of the world called Nigeria, is that our leaders bark but don't bite. I have stated here many times, that our problems here in Nigeria are the Lebanese community. They are the source of high profile crime network here in Nigeria. They get involved in money laundering whereby most of our government officials use them as conduit for money laundering and most Housa bureau de change. use them for international conduit for money laundering across the globe.
Let the Lebanese community be thrown out of Nigeria, just like what the Late Idiamin of Uganda did to them during his reign.
and where did it land idi and his broke ugandan government?
a dog that has no teeth can only manage to bark but cant bite.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by dasparrow: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2013
ugotuf: VERY SOON THE "LEBANESE MUST GO BAG" WILL BE OUT!

Yes oh! It is time to send those Lebanese packing along with the chinese as well.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2013
andyanders: Our problems in this part of the world called Nigeria, is that our leaders bark and but don't bite. I have stated here, that our problems here in Nigeria are the Lebanese community. They are the source of high profile crime network here in Nigeria. They get involved in money laundering whereby most of our government officials use them as conduit for money laundering and most Housa bureau de change. use them for international conduit for money laundering across the globe.
The Lebanese are doing what they're expected to do, to keep everything running well, in their country. (Arabs have expectation from them, and they're obligated to deliver), They got their foot so deep through the so called politicians, so it is very difficult for them (politicians) to bite them, when I say politician, I am not referring to the likes of GEJ and other youngsters, am referring to those that controls this country from their bedroom. It's very complicated to explain, because once a red flag is raised as per the Lebanese, they count on their relationship with this 'old politicians' (leverage) to get out of trouble.

I would have been more explicit, but I don't want to get into troubles. *Nigeria is more dangerous that it seems*
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by skotch(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Originalsly: Very well...at least somebody is not ready to swallow everything put before them. I'm sure almost everybody that goes to the top of the Sheraton Hotel would take video or pics of the view from there.This means they can also be charged for unlawful Surveillance and plotting to commit terrorist acts.Even so...were they planning air raids? Those who are so quick to condemn the Lebanese need to think twice. If they are convicted then the door is open for the FG to lay the charges on its own citizens.Also if convicted then Nigeria would be labeled a terrorist state which is reason enough for invasion.

Please are you a nigerian.?.... Nd wot part of ur brain do u reason with?..... Didn't u read from d report that they admitted to the accusations during their interviews... Or do u jst wanna sound smart.? God! Wot kinda pple did u bring to nigeria? Tufiakwa!
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
adeaugustus:
The Lebanese are doing what they're expected to do, to keep everything running well, in their country. (Arabs have expectation from them, and they're obligated to deliver), They got their foot so deep through the so called politicians, so it is very difficult for them (politicians) to bite them, when I say politician, I am not referring to the likes of GEJ and other youngsters, am referring to those that controls this country from their bedroom. It's very complicated to explain, because once a red flag is raised as per the Lebanese, they count on their relationship with this 'old politicians' (leverage) to get out of trouble.

I would have been more explicit, but I don't want to get into troubles. *Nigeria is more dangerous that it seems*
oh yes it is...what can one do to ameliorate the situation? because of these cabals and thier inhuman demonic agenda, certain citizens have been in perpetual slavery for decades, and will continue into the future. everyday i wish and pray naija will function smoothly like the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by DisGuy: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
andyanders: Our problems in this part of the world called Nigeria, is that our leaders bark but don't bite. I have stated here many times, that our problems here in Nigeria are the Lebanese community. They are the source of high profile crime network here in Nigeria. They get involved in money laundering whereby most of our government officials use them as conduit for money laundering and most Housa bureau de change. use them for international conduit for money laundering across the globe.

how can they be our problem then? you said our government officials use them for money laundering- meaning you dont have a problem with our officials stealing money but you have a problem using the lebanese as conduit for their criminality
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by rindee(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
ugotuf: VERY SOON THE "LEBANESE MUST GO BAG" WILL BE OUT!
i tell u, they are doing more harm than good
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Afroconnect: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2013
If a Nigerian took weapons into Lebanon and was caught,he would have been killed.
Those greasy haired smelly bastards should be sentenced to death.
we need to deport all Lebanese citizens-the country is a poor war torn country-looking for where to export war fare and mercenaries to.smelly country,thunder fire chagoury.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by PStacks(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2013
What da f*uck mehn!
So these moafucking Hezbollah people wants to gain a stronghold on this country and perpetraite crime..

Every lebanese. Good or bad must leave this country for good.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Afroconnect: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2013
adeaugustus: The plan is to label Nigeria as a terrorist country, that way, the western world would be on our tail, and the eastern world would act like big brother and console us, then we would gradually shift from the West to the East, but Asians are messing things up for the Arabs. They are coming directly into business with us (Nigeria), but the plan was to go to then through the Arab. The bigger picture is: Nigeria would fail if we don't restructure our allies! But how do we do that, when we have President, Senators, reps, Governors, that does not understand what international politics means, they still think all this issue is a PDP/ACN/APC fight.
we don't have leaders,we have political hijackers...they stole our Nation from us,some day we will take it back and they will pay dearly for their wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Originalsly: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
calddon:
and which idle country or superpower is ready in this 21st century to invade nigeria with all her confusingly complicated problems? even the brits if given a second chance wouldnt dare colonize nigeria
They are not interested in colonizing Nigeria nor sorting out the problems....just controlling/exploiting the natural resources...oil for now. Think Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by calddon(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
P.Stacks:
What da f*uck mehn!
So these moafucking Hezbollah people wants to gain a stronghold on this country and perpetraite crime..

Every lebanese. Good or bad must leave this country for good.
am sure mods on nairaland wouldnt ban u if u dont comment, despite all the crimes nigerians in d diaspora av been perpetuating ranging from prostitution to terror ur saying all lebanese abi lesbianese should leave.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by calddon(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
Originalsly: They are not interested in colonizing Nigeria nor sorting out the problems....just controlling/exploiting the natural resources...oil for now. Think Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq.
just saying mate
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Originalsly: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
skotch:

Please are you a nigerian.?.... Nd wot part of ur brain do u reason with?..... Didn't u read from d report that they admitted to the accusations during their interviews... Or do u jst wanna sound smart.? God! Wot kinda pple did u bring to nigeria? Tufiakwa!
What did they admit to? Knowing that there was a bunker below their house. How many other houses have bunkers? Is that a crime to have a bunker? And they admitted to servicing and test firing their weapons. How many other people do that? Is that also a crime? I spit not.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mr Aboki: Allah be praised... angry
aboki shine my shoe and dance azonto.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by letibab(f): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
These are the international terrorists backing Boko Haram. They did not go to Egypt or Jordan to bomb Israeli embassy but wanted to spread their Arab-terrorism to Nigeria. They should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
usba: [size=28pt]Aboki is an Ibo Christian man who is here to smear the image of law abiding Muslims. ... ibos call your brother to order. [/size]

THE ONLY GOOD MUSLIM IS A DEAD ONE

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Afroconnect: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
dareyking: Qrisful WEALTH

By: Qris EbeatuQrisful WEALTH

By: Qris Ebeata @u this pig cnt u grow up 4 a day u having be postin this ur bigoted poem or watever on almst every topic on nairaland...And the Mods ar watchin him disturbin peace and our fun...watz our bisnez wit UBAH'S...If u wnt to post shit go to the Educative section.get a life dude....
what is wrong with what he posted?
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by executinal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
imsu.boi:

[size=30pt] grin OH LAwD! cheesy English hard ooo! cheesy [/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by letibab(f): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
calddon:
am sure mods on nairaland wouldnt ban u if u dont comment, despite all the crimes nigerians in d diaspora av been perpetuating ranging from prostitution to terror ur saying all lebanese abi lesbianese should leave.

Are Lebanese not committing a range of crimes across the world? Go to Europe and witness Arab prostitutes on the game. Suicide-bombing is their trademark just as senseless terrorism in Irag and Syria.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by calddon(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
skotch:

God! Wot kinda pple did u bring to nigeria? Tufiakwa!
fairly used once
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Horus(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria (illegal trade, drug smugling, etc ). I think it's fundamentally important to cross-examine comprehensively Lebanese activities in the country. The Lebaneses get an official job to cover up dubious activities. Time is ripe to shed light on them before Nigeria finds itself unknowingly and unwillingly sponsoring terrorist activities and becomes disgraced internationally.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by IbroYaya: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013

That video shown in the court room was confessional. It was an interview and it was the Lebanese guys that stated that they took aeriel pictures for surveillance and they also use the CCTV camera in Amigo supermarket to pick isrealis.

Is a clear case. No one is saying CCTV cameras in supermakets are used terrosist activities, but in this case that was its purpose. Likewise taking photos on top of sheraton hotel is not a crime.
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by IbroYaya: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Originalsly: What did they admit to? Knowing that there was a bunker below their house. How many other houses have bunkers? Is that a crime to have a bunker? And they admitted to servicing and test firing their weapons. How many other people do that? Is that also a crime? I spit not.

Have you heard of aiding and abating?
Re: Lebanese Suspects Planned To Bomb Israeli Embassy In Nigeria by Tintinix: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
adeaugustus: The plan is to label Nigeria as a terrorist country, that way, the western world would be on our tail, and the eastern world would act like big brother and console us, then we would gradually shift from the West to the East, but Asians are messing things up for the Arabs. They are coming directly into business with us (Nigeria), but the plan was to go to then through the Arab. The bigger picture is: Nigeria would fail if we don't restructure our allies! But how do we do that, when we have President, Senators, reps, Governors, that does not understand what international politics means, they still think all this issue is a PDP/ACN/APC fight.

Do you really think they(President, Senators, reps, Governors) dont know... they know... All these (PDP/ACN/APC fight)are in-country power tussel which EVERY nation has.
Even this case goes to show that when it does matter; (Anything that affects Israel) the facts and evidence (which exists for every thrashed case in Naija) emerges!!
We (the citenzenry) are the only ones who know in bits and yet speak as though we are in all security briefings and strategic meetings of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! / Some Kidnapping Cases Are False, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.