Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) (3975 Views)

Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) / Billboard Design Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Usually when you think about business cards you expect that the material they’re made of is paper cause that’s the general conception. However, there are people who believe that plastic business cards are the new best thing thanks to their ability to last longer and to not get deteriorated as fast as the paper ones.

Plastic business cards aren’t the popular choice among business owners, but it’s a good way to make yourself and your company stand out from all the other businesses. If it’s a rare thing, then everybody remembers it. Imagine that distributing a plastic business card makes you a lot more recognizable than distributing a regular paper one. Still, it isn’t enough for a card to be made of plastic just to be remembered, it also needs to have a really good and intelligent design that should transmit professionalism to the business card receiver.

You will see in this article that there are two types of business cards made of plastic, transparent and solid, the majority of them being translucent and you’ll see that the designers who make such cards take advantage of the transparency, which they couldn’t have done with paper cards.

John Williams

Lumen Bigott

Tamiya

Plastic Surgeon’s Business Card

Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2013
Transparent Colored Business Card

Jan Sabach

Vet

Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Stefan Sagmeister

Scratch Design

Super Capacity

Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2013
Grafix Unlimited

Ina Wimmer

Plastico Camera

Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2013
Dreamten Studios

Alexandra Thomas

Bill Faeth

Accent Creative

Sauce
www.designyourway.net/blog/inspiration/plastic-business-cards-inspiration-29-unique-examples/

Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by spywareczar(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2013
Trying 2 mek frontpage??
Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2013
spywareczar: Trying 2 mek frontpage??

My topics on front page since 2010 is over 40.
If I want to be there, I know what to do, and this section is the last place to achieve that.

I'm only trying to open the eyes of graphic designers on nairaland (Nigeria) so they can make adjustments where necessary.
Its not all about "Nigeria" and the "Nigerian-ish" kind of work we see.

...and those that love creative works can also feed their eyes in appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by spywareczar(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
I give up grin
Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by albacete(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
frontpage or not, o ti make sense.

About the first design, i just hope Apple will not come and sue a niggaaaa trying to make a few coins for himself? angry angry
Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by Nmeri17: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
the only people that can use this sort of extravagant stuff is government officials weh be say if they give u their complimentary card it will be in yo wallet for ever
Re: Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) by lexoft(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

` / Software For 3D And Animated Movies? / Media/art Graphic Design Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.