Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? (5027 Views)

See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) / Most Men Between 40 And 70 Will Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction / Is There A Cure For Excessive Sweating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by jbaks44(f): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Excessive sweating can make people's lives a misery, but there are self-help techniques and effective treatments.
Women glow, men perspire and pigs sweat, goes the saying. But some people really do sweat a lot, and it can make their lives a misery.While excessive sweating isn’t medically dangerous, it can cause significant emotional and psychological distress, which can affect personal and professional relationships

I used to be one of those until i found a miracle called Sweat Block. It worked so well, I've decided i couldn't keep it to myself and i needed to make it available in Nigeria. It was difficult ordering mine from abroad, i had to route it through my sister's house in the uk so it took me more than two weeks to eventually hold it in my hands. I even contacted the company and they explained they can only sell through there website and only to Walmart in bulk because they are still under some form of contractual obligations.

If you are interested in trying this product, email me at baksjoy@yahoo.com for details. It worked perfectly for me and i feel more confident, i can even wear white shirts without getting soaked under arms, not even a drop.

Regards

Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by 1oracle(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
I think it will be better if you tell us how it works and more details here. Then those who are interested will contact you.
Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by jbaks44(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks 1oracle

SweatBlock works for:» Hyperhidrosis» Menopausal Sweating» Sweaty Teens» Nervous Sweaters » Athletes » Presenters
» Performers » Excessive Underarm Sweating » Active Professionals

It is a clinical antiperspirant soaked on a soft towelette. Use SweatBlock once-a-week, or as needed, by firmly and thoroughly dabbing (do not rub) the towelette within each underarm hairline, right before going to bed. SweatBlock will not leave a film or a sticky residue. The next morning you can shower, shave, use a regular deodorant, and go about your day with confidence.

During the night, while you rest, your sweat glands are less active. This allows SweatBlock the time it needs to establish the chemical block in the sweat gland before you awake and begin your day. lasts on average 6.5 days per use when applied correctly so you only need to use it once a week.

Active ingredient: 14% aluminum chloride hexahydrate
Other ingredients: Water, polyoxyethylenesorbitan monolaurate, polyethylene glycol 8000, eugenol, vitamin E oil, assorted tannins and phytosterols derived from natural plant extracts, 0.15% benzoic acid for preservative

SweatBlock was developed specifically for underarm use, but many customers report success with SweatBlock elsewhere on the body such as head, neck, back, hands, and feet. The SweatBlock Satisfaction Guarantee is for underarm use only and it does not apply to other parts of the body.

For more info and to indicate interest, email baksjoy@yahoo.com

Regards

1 Like

Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by deidre(f): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hurray for Sweatblock and yaaay for jbaks44 grin

If you don’t have time to read my entire post, the summary is that Sweatblock is really amazing and you should try it out.

I have hyperhidrosis, or I think do. Anyway, I sweat a lot, esp on my face, and it’s pretty embarrassing. I can’t count the number of times I’ve heard inane comments like “why are you sweating like this?” coupled with the puzzled looks on people’s faces. This led me to several rounds of intense “Googling” and I learnt about hyperhidrosis and Sweatblock. I wanted Sweatblock for my face (it’s NOT meant for that) but there were many positive reviews on its use for the face.

I needed to try it out but there was no way to get it directly shipped to Nigeria, then I stumbled on this post. I admit I was a bit skeptical at first but I emailed jbaks44 (btw, she was really nice), I placed an order and got it the next day. I decided to try it out on one of those Monday afternoons when I usually take a 15min walk to class. Normally, halfway through those walks of shame, my face ALWAYS ends up sweating buckets (pretty embarrassing, coupled with the fact that I usually run into an ex on the way while I’m drenched in sweat, holding miserable overused face tissues and looking like a total wreck. That doesn’t do much for the pride, trust me).

Moving on, on that Sunday night, I decided to dab my face and arms with Sweatblock. I have sensitive skin so it stung a lot. I spent 30mins lying under the fan and asking God questions like “why me”, “what have I done” (the pain wasn’t that terrible but it was really uncomfortable). I couldn't take it any longer so I washed it off after 30mins, mind you, it’s meant to work for about 4-5 hours.

The next day, I made sure I started my walk at 12:30, pretty hot, and my face didn't sweat a drop, my arms too. The pain was really worth it. I kept thanking God, it was like a dream. I kept hoping I’d bump into the ex, but of all days, I didn't. I didn't sweat it though, (you see what I did there? Hehehe) there will be other times for my “redemption”. The effect lasted for about three days before I reapplied it. I’m certain it would have lasted up to 7 days if I had let it work properly. The second time I reapplied it, didn’t sting quite as much as the first time.

I think it’s really amazing and @jbaks44, please don’t stop supplying it because I don’t know what I’ll do.

A few tips though: don’t “overdab” it, I think that’s why it stung so much the first time. Use it at night, it works best then. Make sure the room is cool when you do. And you can use a towelette twice.

This product is really amazing.
Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by jbaks44(f): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks so much for the feedback Deidre, much appreciated.

I'm so glad it worked for you as well.

Regards
Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by obofty: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2015
jbaks44:
Thanks so much for the feedback Deidre, much appreciated.

I'm so glad it worked for you as well.

Regards
Good day, saw your comment and I was impressed. I sweat a lot on my palms and soles. Please, is this sweat block an effective treatment for the palms and soles too? I would like to knw how to get it and the cost. Am based in Ibadan. Thank you. I await your response.
Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by feelme3(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello jbaks44,

Happy new year to you. I sent you a mail. Could you check your email? Thanks
Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by spiralwedge(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Jbaks44, does it work for the face? I have facial hyperhidrosis

Im in Lagos
Re: Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? by veekay: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2023
How can I get the hand and foot Sweatblock lotion? I'm in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable And Weird Body Facts / Please If You've Ever Gotten Cured Of Staphy / We Will Not Accept 140k While Doctors Get 440k- NURSES PROTEST Against NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.