Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole (47540 Views)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2008
lovly niralnds who lov fuji music 2 d core should see 2 dis really to b frank ilove saheed osupa music get pasuma is just an ntertainer but matagbamole1 oba orin is really d brain in dis fuji music everylover of fuji music should know dat paso speaks nothing bt area saheed on top recently agbagba ti endorse e won lakuri la kurari se bi opolo lohun lo. OSUPA SAHEED.
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2008
i think have heard the name Pasuma before , who is saheed osupa, pictures please
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by javalove(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2008
Anyone familiar with my posts on this forum would be aware that i lay strong emphasis on tight lyrics and intelligence. While pasuma is good in his own little way, getting all the fame and money, I would go with Osupa anyday anytime. That guy spits fire and can rip pasuma or anyther fuji musician to pieces with lyrics,
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 30, 2008
dats my guy cheesy grin mi recognize presence eeee
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2008
u cant imagine paso saying no comment wen dere is a lot to talk about a beg tell am 2 reveal all d secre t e dey keep fine boy saying rubbish
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by tosinadeda: 11:06pm On May 30, 2008
babe u for talk say na beef u wan beef pasuma wen u create the thread!!!!!!!
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2008
I can see u are 1 of paso fans dats y u want 2 eat me up cheesy everybody knows d moon OSUPA DA REAL GUY
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by tosinadeda: 12:47am On May 31, 2008
not that am a fan o, i just dey feel the guy.
the way he mixes with hiphop and R&B artistes is wut freaks me about him!!!!!
am not all that into the fuji thing
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by ikamefa(f): 12:51am On May 31, 2008
osupa saheed! 24/7, 365 days jor!

love the guy to bits

who is pasuma? grin empty barrel , no rythm, no lyrics, can't dance absolutely nuffin. grin grin grin grin

the guy is coming too my neck of the woods , 1 kobo sef i nor fit go take watch am

yeye!

jayon:

i think have heard the name Pasuma before , who is saheed osupa, pictures please

Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bilms(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2009
u care to no king saheed osupa saridom P,
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bilms(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2009
saheed osupa pix

Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by eleshin(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
dont compare wat is incomparable,pasuma is miles ahead of this ugly thing.
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by WarfyBoy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
@POSTER

na name be all those ones abi u dey speak in tongues?

btw are those guys musicians or native doctors?

horrible custome
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by nana(f): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
Warfy Boy:

@POSTER

na name be all those ones abi u dey speak in tongues?

btw are those guys musicians or native doctors?

horrible custome
Buhaahah! grin
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bjmighty(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
PASUMA: Last year, he took part in Celebrity Takes 2, and almost won the top prize. This year, Pasuma Wonder appeared on countless collaborations and continued in his quest to take Fuji music to a hitherto reluctant, pop-loving audience. The 40 year-old act has won more converts to the genre than any other in his class, and despite cultivating a new league of fans; he retains a firm hold on the streets.

Ati jelo - 9ice ft Pasuma -
Igboro - Lord of Ajasa ft Pasuma
Don't test we - Spider man ft Pasuma
Bo se nlo - X-Project featuring Pasuma
RoofTop MCs feat Pasuma
So Ligali - Eedris Abdulkareem Ft Pasuma
Konko jabele - Artquake ft Pasuma
Jobo Bale Jo - Sound Sultan ft Pasuma
Yetunde - Father U Turn ft Pasuma
Jealous - Remedies Ft Pasuma
O'sho mo - Easy Lizzy feat Pasuma
Iwolomo - Pasto Goody Goody Ft Pasuma
She baby - She-Baby ft Pasuma Wonder
AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON,

Pasuma is busy taking his career to the highest and doing all he could to take fuji music to the next level just like K1 did while so crack big heads are busy trowing blows on the street trying to mess with God's project. Take it or leave it, Pasuma is God's project, I wish you anti-arabanbi fans good luck! As for me, i will never roll with the losing team, i am with the winning team (Arabanbi family) OTUNBA WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!
I wish anti-pasuma fans good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bjmighty(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
ba wasi!!!

Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by mamagee6(f): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2009
These names are so strange. tongue
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by ofokasibe: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2009
lyrically fuji wise saridon p is much more sound, but fuji swag wise ,and hiphop wise pasuma aka popsie aaliyah is much more appealing, but i prefer to the the yanpia and skibo rocky paso says . grin grin

@mamagee
they are yoruba fuji acts like kwam one and barrister , u wont understand cuzz ur ibo, ok?
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by poj(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2009
osupa has no rival when it comes to quality music, gaskia.
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bjmighty(m): 2:04am On Oct 13, 2009
@poj Osupa is a nice lyricist but he cannot stand Shefiu Alao JJC lyrically.
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bilms(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2009
bjmighty:

PASUMA: Last year, he took part in Celebrity Takes 2, and almost won the top prize. This year, Pasuma Wonder appeared on countless collaborations and continued in his quest to take Fuji music to a hitherto reluctant, pop-loving audience. The 40 year-old act has won more converts to the genre than any other in his class, and despite cultivating a new league of fans; he retains a firm hold on the streets.

RoofTop MCs feat Pasuma

Pasuma is busy taking his career to the highest and doing all he could to take fuji music to the next level just like K1 did while so crack big heads are busy trowing blows on the street trying to mess with God's project. Take it or leave it, Pasuma is God's project, I wish you anti-arabanbi fans good luck! As for me, i will never roll with the losing team, i am with the winning team (Arabanbi family) OTUNBA WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!

i keep wondering how some people think,

we are talking about fuji and some one is here telling us pasum's collaboration with hip hop artists,

so because he took part in this event,does that make him a better singer than osupa? or how does his participation in this event affect his ability to perform and compare himself to the main man,

SARIDON P IS NOT TRYING TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIP HOP ARTIST, HE SAID I AM AN ORIGINAL ARTIST WHO WILL ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL,

RoofTop MCs feat Pasuma

JUST LOOT AT THE CRITERIAL HE IS REFERING TO WHICH MAKES PASUMA BETTER THAN OSUPA,

OSUPA IS A FUJI ARTIST NOT HIP HOP, SO AS FAR AS FUJI IS CONCERN, PASUMA IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NEAR OSUPA, THATS WHY HE IS LOOKING FOR MEANS TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIP HOP,

AS FAR AS FUJI MUSIC IS CONCERN, SAHEED OSUPA ( OBA) IS THE BEST,
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bjmighty(m): 5:03am On Oct 14, 2009
bilms:

i keep wondering how some people think,

we are talking about fuji and some one is here telling us pasum's collaboration with hip hop artists,

so because he took part in this event,does that make him a better singer than osupa? or how does his participation in this event affect his ability to perform and compare himself to the main man,

SARIDON P IS NOT TRYING TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIP HOP ARTIST, HE SAID I AM AN ORIGINAL ARTIST WHO WILL ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL,

RoofTop MCs feat Pasuma

JUST LOOT AT THE CRITERIAL HE IS REFERING TO WHICH MAKES PASUMA BETTER THAN OSUPA,

OSUPA IS A FUJI ARTIST NOT HIP HOP, SO AS FAR AS FUJI IS CONCERN, PASUMA IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND NEAR OSUPA, THATS WHY HE IS LOOKING FOR MEANS TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIP HOP,

AS FAR AS FUJI MUSIC IS CONCERN, SAHEED OSUPA ( OBA) IS THE BEST,

IF YOUR PRODUCT IS GOOD, PEOPLE WILL BE INTERESTED IN DOING GOOD BUSINESS WITH YOU. PASUMA'S PRODUCT IS WIDELY ACCEPTED AND THE AFTERMATH IS ALL THE COLLABORATION WITH OTHER ARTISTE FROM DIFFERENT GENRE OF MUSIC. WE HAVE SEEN ALICIA KEYS FEATURING FEMI KUTI, DON'T BE SURPRISE IF TOMORROW YOU SEE RIHANNA FEATURING PASUMA. BUT I PITY YOU GUY, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST NOT TO END UP IN YOUR WORLD OF IGNORANCE.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by phemmy88(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2009
Pasuma wonder, the name does ring a bell bt who d hell is Saidi Osupa?
A tout who jst saw music as a means of escaping poverty, pasuma is widely accepted both in 9ja n beyond, Again, who d hell is saidi osupa?
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bilms(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2009
lol,

i laugh at ur ignorance,

u re pure heater, it's clear from ur statement,

so no need for further dialogue,

when u say pasuma is accepted world wide, okay,

osupa from usa, to uk, to france,to germany,to dublin, to china and others,

what do u call that? accepted in his house right,

either u take it or leave, saheed osupa is better than anybody in the fuji music,

just as he said,

he said, just yesterday, when no one knows me, i said, a time will come when everybody will accept me and now is d time, so u guys should wait till tomorrow when another person will be accepted, but as far as today is concern, he remain the champion,

may be the tomorrow will be in another 20-30 years time,

lol
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by netprofit(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
@bilms

Why are you going around the net and typing rubbish, ?

And why are you even comparing your crying osupa and Paso at this age?

There is nothing wrong for osupa to be fighting for his share of the fuji loving crowd
but you pushing him too far Paso is not his mate now in the fuji circle

So stop feeding us with rubbish
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bilms(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2009
i cant see u re hungry, so go eat, may be after then u can come back and make your contribution, and if u hv eaten and u say i am typing rubish, then u must be sick.

what do u mean is not his mate? in what sense?

u guys are just haters period,

and either u like it or not, osupa is d champion
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bjmighty(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2009
Yes! We know he is a champion at street fighting. Thats why he resulted to a public street brawl with Malaika at LTV, Muri thunder at Airport Hotel Ikeja, Safejo on the main road. Osupa needs to go back to school and learn, not University ooo, he should start all over from Kindergarten again! Silly ass, stunch ass moda4kn jealous crack head! I wish you good luck as you have chosen to be a member of the National Mumu Assembly (NMA) led by the so called street fighting Champion. I have never seen any musician as razzzzzzzzz as that ugly thing!!
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bjmighty(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2009
Otunba of Fuji music, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, is toeing the line of other popular musicians who have their own clothing line. The Orobokibo fuji crooner has concluded an arrangement to float his own clothing line named Wap King. It was gathered that the Kwara State-born musician who is admired as one of the best Fuji musicians with a good dress sense will be partnering with a foreign cloth factory to make the clothing line one of the best in the country.
"This has been an age-long dream of Pasuma Wonder and this is another first from him. He is the first Fuji musician to float a clothing line," said the publicity aide of the self- acclaimed Ijaya of Fuji music.
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by kingaje: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2009
bjmighty:

Otunba of Fuji music, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, is toeing the line of other popular musicians who have their own clothing line. The Orobokibo fuji crooner has concluded an arrangement to float his own clothing line named Wap King. It was gathered that the Kwara State-born musician who is admired as one of the best Fuji musicians with a good dress sense will be partnering with a foreign cloth factory to make the clothing line one of the best in the country.
"This has been an age-long dream of Pasuma Wonder and this is another first from him. He is the first Fuji musician to float a clothing line," said the publicity aide of the self- acclaimed Ijaya of Fuji music.

Another 7 UP!!!

while the crying fool(osupa) is going about with other people biz
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by Basics007: 1:53am On Nov 07, 2009
If it's in terms of packaging,I think Pasuma takes the crown.that guy can dress,even better than some hip hop artistes. But if is in terms of what we really know them for.i.e Singing, Saridon P carries d torch. If people can just stop turnin up their nose at fuji music and listen to Saheed,they'll realise he's really a poet
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by bilms(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
u just said d basic truth
Re: Pasuma Alabi Arabambi Or Saheed Osupa Matagbamole by experts: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
lol.

but he fight with someone,

just as nice did in abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : Top Five Nigerian Singles That Attained International Acclaim / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.