Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? (2495 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by ooman(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
I noticed your signature change

Signature::
Igbo, Atheist|We can't continue to wear shades like everyone else because we fear ostracization. The only way forward is to speak and do.
Freedom's not free.

and I wanna know what finally made you decide to use your brain and reasoning ability and become an atheist.

Why did you stop being an agnostic?

Note: Hell fire is hotter for atheists than for agnostics....
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Joagbaje(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
The bible gave the reason.

Psalms 14:1
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works,
there is none that doeth good.]

Romans 1:21
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

7 Likes

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by ooman(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
^^ you are a slave to that book. When will you see the illiteracy of the bible and drop it?
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by UyiIredia(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
ooman: ^^ you are a slave to that book. When will you see the illiteracy of the bible and drop it?

Your talk of illiteracy is confuted that the Bible is a written work. You would be better of having said errancies or inanities.

1 Like

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by UyiIredia(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Always considered musKeeto an atheist. In fact, virtually all agnostics are atheists and it is simply the epistemological feature of their unbelief which marginally seperates them from atheists. Atheists are sure of that there's no God while agnostics say it isn't knowable (a false position in fact) but don't believe in God either. I did argue this with musKeeto and another irksome dude. Chapman Cohen's arguments in Theism Or Atheism likewise denounce the position. The 'switch' seems to me more like a coming to terms with his unbelief.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by PastorOluT(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works,

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Right on bro
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Right on bro

I thought that you were more intelligent than Joagbaje aka Jo-tithe aka Jo-cashflow.

Are you now saying that Seun the owner of this website that we are using is a fool, corrupt and does no good? (with respect to psalm 14;1 because Seun is an atheist)

1 Like

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by FearGodAndLive: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

This should suffice.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by onetrack(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

Humans wrote those statements. They are wrong, as humans can be.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

Luke 16:8

And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

1 Like

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by ooman(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2013
ok, wey musKeeto?
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
ooman: ok, wey musKeeto?

I dey Oga. Apologies. Been having some wahala with my ISP.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Will reply in an hour or two.. Cooking cool
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Corlah: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Respect to logicboy, am following the thread with kin interest.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by PastorOluT(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

I thought that you were more intelligent than Joagbaje aka Jo-tithe aka Jo-cashflow.

Are you now saying that Seun the owner of this website that we are using is a fool, corrupt and does no good? (with respect to psalm 14;1 because Seun is an atheist)

And i think u should be intelligent enough to realize that he never said anything but quoted scriptures. Don't use Seun to gain any sympathy for ur ignorance 'cos we are not discussing Seun here but Muskeeto.

1 Like

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by ooman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

And i think u should be intelligent enough to realize that he never said anything but quoted scriptures. Don't use Seun to gain any sympathy for ur ignorance 'cos we are not discussing Seun here but Muskeeto.

ur holy scripture is annoying to atheists, so keep the invectives in it till you get to sunday school, there you may display your madness.

Here, atheists do not care about what the bible says.

5 Likes

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by advocate666: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

hahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

My book says you are fool. You must be a fool.
My book says snake discuss with people made of mud. Those people gave birth to my ancestors. My ancestors are mud people.
My book says kill your disobedient children. What a lovely book.
My book is full of nonsense. And I believe. I can't think ouside of it. I'm a slave to my book.

Funny christians.

1 Like

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
ooman:

ur holy scripture is annoying to atheists, so keep the invectives in it till you get to sunday school, there you may display your madness.

Here, atheists do not care about what the bible says.
Ignore my haters. wink

As LB noted on one of his threads, it's difficult to pinpoint exactly when one becomes atheist. I still don't think agnosticism is the same as atheism though they're quite similar. As time progressed, I realized I became quite indifferent to religion and its fables/tales. I picked up an interest in deism for a while and found out their GOD is more of an idea than a being -- imo, when atheists say NATURE, they say GOD.

So as UYI put it earlier, it was more about coming to terms with my unbelief than being won over by Ooman's beautiful atheist threads tongue

.. Have a nice weekend.. dazall
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

As long as you never win RELIGIOUS POSTER of THE YEAR, I'm fine with that. You're as useless as the blood of Jesus. wink

5 Likes

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by jayriginal: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^

I am actually very disapointed with Joagbaje's response. I didnt expect that from him. Others, sure, but not Jo.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
advocate666:

hahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

My book says you are fool. You must be a fool.
My book says snake discuss with people made of mud. Those people gave birth to my ancestors. My ancestors are mud people.
My book says kill your disobedient children. What a lovely book.
My book is full of nonsense. And I believe. I can't think ouside of it. I'm a slave to my book.

Funny christians.

longest time man....welcome back
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
musKeeto: Will reply in an hour or two.. Cooking cool
You mean getting ready to suck blood eh grin grin better find sweet one that tastes like Tombo grin grin
We dey wait.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by ooman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
musKeeto:

As long as you never win RELIGIOUS POSTER of THE YEAR, I'm fine with that. You're as useless as the blood of Jesus. wink

shocked
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by ooman(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
musKeeto:
Ignore my haters. wink

As LB noted on one of his threads, it's difficult to pinpoint exactly when one becomes atheist. I still don't think agnosticism is the same as atheism though they're quite similar. As time progressed, I realized I became quite indifferent to religion and its fables/tales. I picked up an interest in deism for a while and found out their GOD is more of an idea than a being -- imo, when atheists say NATURE, they say GOD.

So as UYI put it earlier, it was more about coming to terms with my unbelief than being won over by Ooman's beautiful atheist threads tongue

.. Have a nice weekend.. dazall

am not an evangelist of atheism... its always right that you personally find the reason to drop the god idea...

hell is growing...satan is happy tongue
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by bolaino(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
So musky, u've now become a member of the new atheist movement? So richard dawkins representative on nairaland (logicboy) has converted u, smh, you lot are gon burn in hell fire, then u guys will be moved from hell fire to the lake of fire,
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
musKeeto: .. Cooking cool
Concotion in the making.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by plaetton: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
bolaino: So musky, u've now become a member of the new atheist movement? So richard dawkins representative on nairaland (logicboy) has converted u, smh, you lot are gon burn in hell fire, then u guys will be moved from hell fire to the lake of fire,

We are getting ready to recieve Frosbel, and possibly Davidylan.

Frosbel is presently at quarter to ....

Davidylan is an atheist, but he does not know it yet, and unfortunately, may not realize it.

The voice of reason beacons all with outstretched arms..
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by advocate666: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

longest time man....welcome back

I am that I am.

No shaking.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by cyrexx: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
musKeeto:

I just love this guy. Unique blend of sarcasm, truth and humour. Nobody does it like the Great Muskeeto.

1 Like

Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by jayriginal: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
plaetton:

We are getting ready to recieve Frosbel, and possibly Davidylan.

Frosbel possibly but unlikely. He needs a god.

As for Dr David, well that is even more unlikely than Frosbel. He states clearly that he takes the bible on faith. Still, stranger things have happened so . . .
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by onetrack(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
bolaino: So musky, u've now become a member of the new atheist movement? So richard dawkins representative on nairaland (logicboy) has converted u, smh, you lot are gon burn in hell fire, then u guys will be moved from hell fire to the lake of fire,

Your god is quite the spoiled little child, isn't he? And a psychopath, no less.
Re: Muskeeto, What Finally Made You An Atheist? by UyiIredia(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
musKeeto: Will reply in an hour or two.. Cooking cool

Interesting. Because I'm a flop at cooking. Can't even make custard: I've it mind to learn though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Journey Through The Halls Of Hell / No Bad Religion, Only Bad People (pictures) / Wat Do Atheists Believe In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.