Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? (4515 Views)

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / WHEN THE GIRL/GUY YOU LOVE COMES FROM THE TRIBE YOUR PARENT HATES / Is Love In The Brain Or The Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Does feeling of love comes from brain or heart?

I understand how the emotional portion of the brain works. Like all emotions, love originates in the brain. We feel the passions of love because our brains contain specific neurochemical systems that create those feelings in us.
My question is, why do people say love (or any romantic, exciting emotion) actually like it is happening in our hearts?
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Great question.. Love is STRANGE.
I guess it comes from the heart.. cos your heart beats faster when the person you love is around
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by OJODEL10(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
FEELING IS ALSO FROM THE BRAIN, BECAUSE THE HEART IS USED TO PUMP BLOOD
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Great question.. Love is STRANGE.
I guess it comes from the heart.. cos your heart beats faster when the person you love is around

you feel love in your brain since you are knowledgable as to what it is and what you like about it etc
however, when you are in love your heart beat tends to get higher since you are excited or just happier than usual.........it owe function of the brain.....heart pumps blood and that it only task
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

you feel love in your brain since you are knowledgable as to what it is and what you like about it etc
however, when you are in love your heart beat tends to get higher since you are excited or just happier than usual.........it owe function of the brain.....heart pumps blood and that it only task
Since you already know why ask then??
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Since you already know why ask then??

Was listening to a programme this evening, the whole discussion was pinned to love from the heart, space in the heart, heartbreak, etc. So I feel like why is it that most people believe love and other emotional feelings originate from the heart?
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by engrtee(f): 12:41am On Aug 02, 2013
From the ppeenniiss and vvaaggiiiinnnnaa
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 02, 2013
The Fealings of LOVE and/or Otherwise emanates from the Brain and the consequence also !!!

However, the HEART,as the Regulator of the blood that flows in you and many other impulses bears the Direct consequence of what transpired in ur system (Bitterness or Happiness) through its rate of Pulses thus send the message to ur Brain,viceversa, which also convey it through out ur body !!!

Thats why people mistake the Heart for the Mind ........!!!

Everything is your Brain which is ur mind...... It sends and Receives Signal and instruct other parts what to feel and what not to feel !!!

As such, when ur Heart is broken,Shattered ..... And U are angry,sad and Bittered ....... Ur heart will start pumping blood erratically (some hormone must be responsible for this ; I am not a medical dude,woulda tell u d hormone) ......... Thus Blood pressure High ...!!!

However,If u re able to convince ur brain that the disapointment or Feeling of Love doesn't worth it ..... Ur brain will instruct ur Heart to cool temper na, Oga say make we bown am grin ...... And ur Heart pulses become Normal again unless when Searching Circuit of the brain passed through where Such memory and Experienced is stored .... U will swallow ur Saliva,bit ur lips or shake ur Head trust me !!!

Op,
And,Thats My Scientific response to your question !!!
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2013
That tissue called heart does nothing else than pump blood. Ain't no way love comes from there! Increase in hormones might increase the rate of beating when you're excited, but that's just a reaction to the brain's co-ordination. KAPUT

1 Like

Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
alutacontinua: That tissue called heart does nothing else than pump blood. Ain't no way love comes from there! Increase in hormones might increase the rate of beating when you're excited, but that's just a reaction to the brain's co-ordination. KAPUT
Thumps-Up !!!
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Enegod(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
it comes from the eyes..we fall inlove with what we see
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Brain. tongue
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Brain. tongue
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by UyiIredia(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Many should be familiar with that warm, fuzzy feeling, or pounding in your chest, or the skip of a heartbeat when you meet the one with whom you are enthralled. That may be why love is said to be of the heart, not minding the brain.

1 Like

Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Many should be familiar with that warm, fuzzy feeling, or pounding in your chest, or the skip of a heartbeat when you meet the one with whom you are enthralled. That may be why love is said to be of the heart, not minding the brain.

May I ask, what causes the heart to have changes when person meet with someone loved. Does heart have seperate sense hormones?
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

May I ask, what causes the heart to have changes when person meet with someone loved. Does heart have seperate sense hormones?

Hormones act on target organs. An hormone does not have to be produced in the heart to have effects on the heart. Eg. Adrenaline and noradrenaline produced in the adrenal glands located above the kidneys act almosy everywhere in the body...including the heart. So, if there's an excitatory stimulation in the brain and hormones are released, dey cld cause an increase in the rate of heart contraction.

3 Likes

Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Chidonsky: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
@all sensual feeling comes 4rm d brain which calculate logically 4rm d signal given 4rm other sensitive sense organs...let do a little analyses when u are anoyed what part of ur body serves or suffer most is it d brain or d heart? D road 2 d heart is ear...d heart serves as a propeller it controls d brain in time of intense situation and predetermine d weakness and strenth of all d other part of d body...d hardness of a person comes 4rm d heart nt d brain...d brain stores knowledge while d heart bcoms d momentum 2 guide and direct via each situation...d tot of d heart are more deep than d brain....is as deep as ocean were special tinz take thier final shape....if u luv someone u will alwaz noticed dat ur heart is alwaz troubled when he or she makes u unhappy...emotional thinking comes 4rm d heart , d heart function as d mind if u add 're" and 'er" 2 mind u get reminder...d reason wi most luv hz failed is because dey only appeal 2 brain nt d heart...it is also d central unit...d reason while when u luv someone d feeling keep knocking kpum kpum like when d heart is pumping blood to other part of d body take dis phsycological luv invention in love ''touch d heart and nt d brain" and she or he will alwaz locate u...i remain humble
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chidonsky: @all sensual feeling comes 4rm d brain which calculate logically 4rm d signal given 4rm other sensitive sense organs...let do a little analyses when u are anoyed what part of ur body serves or suffer most is it d brain or d heart? D road 2 d heart is ear...d heart serves as a propeller it controls d brain in time of intense situation and predetermine d weakness and strenth of all d other part of d body...d hardness of a person comes 4rm d heart nt d brain...d brain stores knowledge while d heart bcoms d momentum 2 guide and direct via each situation...d tot of d heart are more deep than d brain....is as deep as ocean were special tinz take thier final shape....if u luv someone u will alwaz noticed dat ur heart is alwaz troubled when he or she makes u unhappy...emotional thinking comes 4rm d heart , d heart function as d mind if u add 're" and 'er" 2 mind u get reminder...d reason wi most luv hz failed is because dey only appeal 2 brain nt d heart...it is also d central unit...d reason while when u luv someone d feeling keep knocking kpum kpum like when d heart is pumping blood to other part of d body take dis phsycological luv invention in love ''touch d heart and nt d brain" and she or he will alwaz locate u...i remain humble

SO NOT SCIENTIFIC, take it from someone who has seen and touched the human heart and brain before, (na dead person own sha oo wink) the heart only pumps blood, nothing more.
Re: Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? by Chidonsky: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

SO NOT SCIENTIFIC, take it from someone who has seen and touched the human heart and brain before, (na dead person own sha oo wink) the heart only pumps blood, nothing more.
iam a scientist 2 a worried heart is a troubled body 2..i dnt dispute d fact dat it pumps blood..heart is jst more than is physical analyses it is also a variable agent...consciousnes comes 4rm d heart i hope u knw heart is regarded as mind 2 inversely....d power of d mind should nt b underestimated, ppl only see it as a body system for secretion of blood and pumping of blood...brain is linked 2 d heart is,brain is like a conductor while d heart is d driver...both of dem work 2geda 4 d best result in all most situations...heart breaks,hurt nt brain hurt except 4 cases were d brain is altered..

(1) (Reply)

This Wedding Visitor’s Outfit Has Tongues Swaying (photos) / Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) / How Nairaland Embarrassed Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.