Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. (5998 Views)

Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... / ASUU Strike Call Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. by Kunlexic(m): 2:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Hope Our Girls Wont Repeat What Happened in2009 ASUU Strike?The 2009 ASUU strike that lasted for 109 daysbrought out the best and worst in the lives of manystudents. When students resumed, many femalestudents came with ENGAGEMENT RINGS andPROTRUDED BELLY.After 9months, THOSE BELLIES produced nameslike:ASUKA, ASUBIKE, ASUFUNMI,ASULIMA,ABISASU…This year’s ASUU strike, I hope it wont produceanother wonder, especially now that the WEATHERis favorable [COLD]. So, we won’t get to see babies,names like:HARMATANASUU, ASUUSEYI, MOJEREASUU,ASUUGBEMI, ASUUTUNDE, ASUUFIFEHANMI..etcWell, I trust my real female Geeswink .

1 Like

Re: Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. by ilogbe(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2013
Stale..
Re: Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. by rudian(f): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hope Our Girls Wont Repeat What Happened in2009 ASUU Strike?The 2009 ASUU strike that lasted for 109 daysbrought out the best and worst in the lives of manystudents. When students resumed, many femalestudents came with ENGAGEMENT RINGS andPROTRUDED BELLY.After 9months, THOSE BELLIES produced nameslike:ASUKA, ASUBIKE, ASUFUNMI,ASULIMA,ABISASU…This year’s ASUU strike, I hope it wont produceanother wonder, especially now that the WEATHERis favorable [COLD]. So, we won’t get to see babies,names like:HARMATANASUU, ASUUSEYI, MOJEREASUU,ASUUGBEMI, ASUUTUNDE, ASUUFIFEHANMI..etcWell, I trust my real female Geeswink .Such a lame joke >
Re: Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. by Samuelfriday: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sounds funny seriously, wat is d federal government waitin for nigeria with corruption. May Gog help us all
Re: Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. by Edruezzi: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
With yet another ASSU strike the African has demonstrated once more that he had no use for higher education or abstract thought. The last time the black man was economically productive was when he was enslaved en masse in the 19th century. Nigeria should tear down its universities so you niggerians can go back to pulling cassava out of the ground. That's what your brains are suited for.
Re: Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Edruezzi: With yet another ASSU strike the African has demonstrated once more that he had no use for higher education or abstract thought. The last time the black man was economically productive was when he was enslaved en masse in the 19th century. Nigeria should tear down its universities so you niggerians can go back to pulling cassava out of the ground. That's what your brains are suited for.
Dude! like seriously,people still have feelings! undecided
Edruezzi: With yet another ASSU strike the African has demonstrated once more that he had no use for higher education or abstract thought. The last time the black man was economically productive was when he was enslaved en masse in the 19th century. Nigeria should tear down its universities so you niggerians can go back to pulling cassava out of the ground. That's what your brains are suited for.
Dude! like seriously,people still have feelings!Wats ur ish?

(1) (Reply)

Grandma's Birth Control Pills / Bat With Super Balls(pics) / The New Coat Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.