Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Who Are These Yorubas? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Are These Yorubas? (22283 Views)

Obaship Crisis Rocks Yorubas In FCT / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / So Yagba In Kogi State Are Yorubas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
brodalokie:

The English were displaced by many of the European families for ages. The Danes, the French, sweds etc their language is a mixed-up of many different lingos including some from our continent. That is why it is widely spoken
No Sir, the English were warriors who developed strategy of manoeuvering to victory during war times against their perceived enemies. So it is wasn't about displacement of few Saxons and Jutes but learned language such as Latin, Greek,Spanish,Germanic language by English people that helped shaped their language in the world as a communication tool.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
brodalokie:

The word Ile-Ife is coined from Life. All races or languages have one and the same source. The English language as we have it today is a combination of many other languages so you can get what you are looking for. Read genesis 6.
No Sir, ILE IFE wasn't coined from Life because it meant ‘Vast Land'.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
brodalokie:

The only way to get to who is superior to who is by comparing the amount of knowledge they have reserved. It is only natural that our ancestors or earliest human were more advanced than us because what ever we have today are only made from their patent. The early humans could divide the seas, create flies, locust and other insects just to plague an enemy, they could cause the sun to stop for two days in order to finish a job, they could grow food within 24 hours in a desert event cause it to fall to the ground from the skies, they could build skyscrapers that could be taller than the World trade centre, they knew how to plant flowers and make gardens were they enjoyed their evening, even built some sort of internet that divided and linked all the lands of the world etc.
I can tell you that the earth lands was alotted to their various tribes from central hurb located at the then Babel or Babylon. Life on earth began in the middle east. The mystery of the original dragon that humans blindly worship is held there. Others are only plagiarism or reflections
Sir, they were more spiritually advanced more than us because they know the rules that governs nature. And on the biblical aspects you are claiming is a bit not a natural phenomenon because whatever happened that became documented as Hebrew history had a spiritual touch in it.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
brodalokie:

Black is a race that is lagging behind because of tribal rivalries in the name of playing politics. Yoruba is one of the tribes in the black race. Even their presence in Brazil and other places haven't affected me positively more than the English influence. The Yorubas are just starting, people have been built cities with towers and gardens since the days is Mesopotamia and Persians when the Yorubas were not even wearing agbada yet, if they were even around.

Yoruba is a RACE. If you go visit South America today,what colour complexion do these Yorubas have? Mulattos,Darkskin, pale light people of Yoruba ancestry. So, know it that these same people have dna linked with different groups in the world. In fact, some Yoruba Fa priest in South America are extremely light skin mulattoos. This only proved one thing that the yoruba ancestors had to survived by procreation with Bantoid group and others when they came back to Africa.

Secondly, contrary to a lot of people's opinion the YORUBA WORE APRON.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Okay, my dear brothers, where are we now? This thing has gone too long. Did we agree yet?

Olu, give it to them jare. Tell them what they dont know.

As you dey coach on the Egypto-Hebrew side me sef go dey support from the Meccan-Mondiana side.

Let me know when you need my input.

Infact sef before I get distracted, how many people here know that color Blue is an original Yoruba word? Hahahahaha... grin grin grin

How about word as an original Yoruba, anyone knew? grin

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!
I appreciate your believe in the work God of our ancestors send us because it is not a work for Olu alone but everyone of Yoruba ancestry who need unravel the mystery of uncertainty of Yoruba history that had been wrapped in myths.

Cheers
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olu317:
No Sir, ILE IFE wasn't coined from Life because it meant ‘Vast Land'.

One picture can give you a lot of interpretation. Have you ever wondered why people would say that the Yorubas were learned people. Were are getting their education from? From overseas of course. Some of them are studying Koran while others are studying the Bible. English and Arabic students
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olu317:
No Sir, the English were warriors who developed strategy of manoeuvering to victory during war times against their perceived enemies. So it is wasn't about displacement of few Saxons and Jutes but learned language such as Latin, Greek,Spanish,Germanic language by English people that helped shaped their language in the world as a communication tool.

Today's Anglo-Americans are yesterday's Anglo-Saxons. It is the same long chain. I am not denying the policy of independence but I am only telling you that the English were royally crewed many times by neighbouring families who molded them into the hybrid superpower they became overtime, they got educated. This is why Boko Haram is not helpful in Nigeria.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
bluke:

lookout the old name of medina ?
you will understand the yorubas were before islam.

Yes the Arabs only came back for their lost sheeps Lol
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
My people, Olu has proven beyond doubt that Yoruba's roots is in Egypto-Syriac area. This will include Canaan and to Mesopotamia. What else do you all want? Just concur with the evidence. Im reading what these guy has brought here, this is no joke. You all need to stop joking around.

Ok, here is whats going to happen...if you say Yoruba is Niger-Congo or Niger-Volta, then do your own work and present a counter by establishing for other tribes what Olu has convincingly proven to be a tie between Yoruba and Egypto-Hebraic.
Do it if you have some balls.

Olu i didnt know you have gone this far bro. God bless you my dear Prince! May your ancestor Oranmiyan imbue your spirit and open your mind to the well of inspiration and knowledge in the ancient records. Wow! Im impressed sir!

I think i shouldnt open my own chest of treasures to show with proof the Yoruba ties in Mondiana. I think you have done enough to convince all of us. But if you want to open the flood gate let me know. We will blow this place up. People that are not Yoruba sef go just open mouth in awe of the troves of information and knowledge. Dont get me started...let me just cool down right now.

Have i told you guys that "terrace" is originally Yoruba? How about "tambourine", another Yoruba word?

Mmtccheew....look, let me just calm down right now and not show off. grin grin

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!
Àshé to your prayer unto Élédáà and may Almighty Eledumare grant your heart desire in all ramification.

I really appreciate Sir.

Cheers
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olu317:

Yoruba is a RACE. If you go visit South America today,what colour complexion do these Yorubas have? Mulattos,Darkskin, pale light people of Yoruba ancestry. So, know it that these same people have dna linked with different groups in the world. In fact, some Yoruba Fa priest in South America are extremely light skin mulattoos. This only proved one thing that the yoruba ancestors had to survived by procreation with Bantoid group and others when they came back to Africa.

Secondly, contrary to a lot of people's opinion the YORUBA WORE APRON.

Those folks were taken from their families to work in plantain and sugarcane farms. They were marrying and given birth to children for cheap labor. Some of them were raped by their white masters or tasks captains and they gave birth to mixed babies for adoption and things. Over time some of them were freed and given lands to settle in or won a lottery into Europe or USA.
Yoruba is a tribunal in the black race cool
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
brodalokie:

Today's Anglo-Americans are yesterday's Anglo-Saxons. It is the same long chain. I am not denying the policy of independence but I am only telling you that the English were royally crewed many times by neighbouring families who molded them into the hybrid superpower they became overtime, they got educated. This is why Boko Haram is not helpful in Nigeria.

If you say so but English ancestors were the ones that captured Great Britain's land when the Roman's left which was due to decline of her power In fact, when Jutes and Saxon arrived in East and West side respectively. Unfortunately the Jutes and the Roman -Celts fell out after 7 years of staying under the Roman Empire . They fought a battle at Crayford and the Jutes won a decisive victory. The war went on for several more years but the Celts were unable to dislodge the Jutes.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
brodalokie:

Those folks were taken from their families to work in plantain and sugarcane farms. They were marrying and given birth to children for cheap labor. Some of them were raped by their white masters or tasks captains and they gave birth to mixed babies for adoption and things. Over time some of them were freed and given lands to settle in or won a lottery into Europe or USA.
Yoruba is a tribunal in the black race cool

Well, what you posited is a bit true because rape, multiple birth for cultivation purposes . But ancient yoruba believed that multiple birth was a genuine to own more land and cultivation for self and commercial reasons .

Secondly, No sir, Yoruba is not for Africa but the whole world,because they the group, God promised the world ,who were the ones who will be countless like the sand in the four angle of the world.

1. If you think Yoruba represent Africa, why do the Yoruba have 8% ghost DNA and not like other Africans ?

2. Why does the Yoruba word like ‘bo': come , same as ancient Hebrew not part of any group in the whole of Africa?

Well, I do hope you realise that Christianity had been in Africa as far back as 100BC , even in around Sudan axis. This the reason I mock people when I read people chanting Africa as if Africa was strictly for darkskin people in the ancient times.....
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olu317:

Well, what you posited is a bit true because rape, multiple birth for cultivation purposes . But ancient yoruba believed that multiple birth was a genuine to own more land and cultivation for self and commercial reasons .

Secondly, No sir, Yoruba is not for Africa but the whole world,because they the group, God promised the world ,who were the ones who will be countless like the sand in the four angle of the world.

1. If you think Yoruba represent Africa, why do the Yoruba have 8% ghost DNA and not like other Africans ?

2. Why does the Yoruba word like ‘bo': come , same as ancient Hebrew not part of any group in the whole of Africa?

Well, I do hope you realise that Christianity had been in Africa as far back as 100BC , even in around Sudan axis. This the reason I mock people when I read people chanting Africa as if Africa was strictly for darkskin people in the ancient times.....

Don't you think the ghost DNA has to do with the mixture with Caucasian fluids? Mind you, the Arabs are also Caucasian but not among the White race. They are grouped with the Asians
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olu317:

If you say so but English ancestors were the ones that captured Great Britain's land when the Roman's left which was due to decline of her power In fact, when Jutes and Saxon arrived in East and West side respectively. Unfortunately the Jutes and the Roman -Celts fell out after 7 years of staying under the Roman Empire . They fought a battle at Crayford and the Jutes won a decisive victory. The war went on for several more years but the Celts were unable to dislodge the Jutes.

The saxons are Normady Germans with Roman origin. They are all related but the point is that their settlement in the British Isle has paid off.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by MetaPhysical: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2018
brodalokie:

That region is a boiling point till today because of Noah's curse and it wasn't even called Syria when they got civilised. Persia became an empire immediately after the demise of Babylon years after they hold the seat. Cannan himself who is their founder is a grandson of Ham who founded Egypt and I am sure that migration into this part had not given birth to a tribe called Yoruba. Even if they were around they were not still the author of whatever they had which was brought in with them from the middle east and it was still in the primitive stages. This is why they are are answerable to the superior civilization from which they came from giving them the might of an empire or kingdom.
Noah had three children who had many more and the ones who journeyed into the plans of Europe and Asia had managed to expand and become powerful enough to come back to to buy slaves from the Arabs that were of African race. We practically borrowed everything we have. Sorry

Im going to jump in here. When you talk about Canaan and Assyria, what was the compatriot name identity in that age for the people now known as Persia and Arab?
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2018
brodalokie:

Don't you think the ghost DNA has to do with the mixture with Caucasian fluids? Mind you, the Arabs are also Caucasian but not among the White race. They are grouped with the Asians

I do not think so because Yoruba people are interwoven with nearly all humanoid in the world which make it a duty call for all these researching group to understudy Yoruba because of folklore, Mesopotemia alike rituals,myth of Creation as likened to Hebrew's. Thus dna tested on Yoruba DNA became another tool to verify Yoruba's claim. As at today, it has been clearly confirmed that Yoruba dna has no trace of Pygmies links which are found in Bantu group in Africa.

Does this not surprise you as well ? Despite, Yoruba's link with this people,who are today's neighbour, an even with intermarriages between Yorubas and her neighbours. In fact, a journal on Yoruba is in the archive by Professor David Reich(genetist), who linked Yoruba dna with people of Northern Europe when he did some test of dna trace . So , it is more than Arabs or Caucasians but the world at large.

Truthfully, ILEIFE has a case as regard, the myth of being the ancestor of modern human ,which is same as the man ‘Ab'— Ab-Ra- ham, whose history is written in the Book as the FATHER OF ALL NATIONS(The wise ones can key into this fact).

Furthermore, the Hebrews aren't a white Race people but the ‘chosen modern humanoid' for spirituality purpose , because archeological evidence showed these ancient Hebrews had wooly Hair in the unearthed Sculpture Heads , with one in the below picture, having a Rabbi's cap on his head which had kind of similar touch likened to the ones found in ILEIFE's Art work . One of sculpture head found in ILE IFE also have a cap on his Head.

It is important to emphasis that the pictures of old Hebrew look, who can be called a Rabbi, while the last is Yoruba's sculpture's head found in ILEIFE which curiously is alike . More fact is that some ancient Hebrew sculpture head of men had dreadlocks and hairy Beard which made them ‘ a Non White Race but univeral Race'. As a matter of fact their marriage into Cush/Nubian/Ethiopian/families( Dark skin) clearly showed they have both dark skin link and White skin's lineages. While some gradually metamorphose to lighter skin-closely to white Race due to intermarriage with the Assyrians-Persians.

As information is powerful do we know that the present day Jews have never denied their link with darkskin ancestors but always claim that the lost Black Jews they are looking for aren't savages but a unique dark skin people whose history could be linked to Abraham, Dod(daud)—David, etc

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Im going to jump in here. When you talk about Canaan and Assyria, what was the compatriot name identity in that age for the people now known as Persia and Arab?

I have not bothered to check. Why
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Olu317:

I do not think so because Yoruba people are interwoven with nearly all humanoid in the world which make it a duty call for all these researching group to understudy Yoruba because of folklore, Mesopotemia alike rituals,myth of Creation as likened to Hebrew's. Thus dna tested on Yoruba DNA became another tool to verify Yoruba's claim. As at today, it has been clearly confirmed that Yoruba dna has no trace of Pygmies links which are found in Bantu group in Africa.

Does this not surprise you as well ? Despite, Yoruba's link with this people,who are today's neighbour, an even with intermarriages between Yorubas and her neighbours. In fact, a journal on Yoruba is in the archive by Professor David Reich(genetist), who linked Yoruba dna with people of Northern Europe when he did some test of dna trace . So , it is more than Arabs or Caucasians but the world at large.

Truthfully, ILEIFE has a case as regard, the myth of being the ancestor of modern human ,which is same as the man ‘Ab'— Ab-Ra- ham, whose history is written in the Book as the FATHER OF ALL NATIONS(The wise ones can key into this fact).

Furthermore, the Hebrews aren't a white Race people but the ‘chosen modern humanoid' for spirituality purpose , because archeological evidence showed these ancient Hebrews had wooly Hair in the unearthed Sculpture Heads , with one in the below picture, having a Rabbi's cap on his head which had kind of similar touch likened to the ones found in ILEIFE's Art work . One of sculpture head found in ILE IFE also have a cap on his Head.

It is important to emphasis that the pictures of old Hebrew look, who can be called a Rabbi, while the last is Yoruba's sculpture's head found in ILEIFE which curiously is alike . More fact is that some ancient Hebrew sculpture head of men had dreadlocks and hairy Beard which made them ‘ a Non White Race but univeral Race'. As a matter of fact their marriage into Cush/Nubian/Ethiopian/families( Dark skin) clearly showed they have both dark skin link and White skin's lineages. While some gradually metamorphose to lighter skin-closely to white Race due to intermarriage with the Assyrians-Persians.

As information is powerful do we know that the present day Jews have never denied their link with darkskin ancestors but always claim that the lost Black Jews they are looking for aren't savages but a unique dark skin people whose history could be linked to Abraham, Dod(daud)—David, etc

I don't know who is feeding you with strong spirits and stimulation but you are totally missing the point. They are confusing Ham and not Abraham. Ham is the one who founded Egypt and he was dark skinned.
The dreadlocks story is a stumble peep of the life of Samson and it doesn't reflect anything African.
One day I said I was going to fellowship and a local man with tribal mark said you like money too much. In my mind I said, this is about Lucifer's dreams from the Bible he was thinking big and always getting tied down so he could not achieve his goal. Why will this person try to kill me for going to Bible study instead of staying with somebody who is going to be teaching me local culture?
Everything we have is borrowed from the Arabs and Europeans and now Americans
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2018
brodalokie:

I don't know who is feeding you with strong spirits and stimulation but you are totally missing the point. They are confusing Ham and not Abraham. Ham is the one who founded Egypt and he was dark skinned.
The dreadlocks story is a stumble peep of the life of Samson and it doesn't reflect anything African.
One day I said I was going to fellowship and a local man with tribal mark said you like money too much. In my mind I said, this is about Lucifer's dreams from the Bible he was thinking big and always getting tied down so he could not achieve his goal. Why will this person try to kill me for going to Bible study instead of staying with somebody who is going to be teaching me local culture?

First of all,the spirit inside me is hereditary so know it that it is an inspiration passed down from eledumarw each 1000+ years from one person to another. Perhaps, you will understand what this mean

Secondly, I didn't mixed up the point because you are Afrocentric unlike myself who is human‘centric' through Yoruba's world ; using oral, genetics and ancient Hebrew ‘classical' language

Thirdly, loosen yourself to study the Bible you preach very because there information of Ab in the scripture as his name is translated as ‘father',even if the name is a corrupted through translations that passed from old Greek-Roman language.

Fourthly, arent Ham-Shem related? Study to show yourself approved of the Bible , Sir. It is not confusion but trying to reconstruct Yoruba's worldview. Let me clear it further with this Yoruba saying: Éni à bà lá Bà ní Báa bá ; Àràbá ni Bà Bà Àbá. As you digest this saying, kindly understand the meaning and its relationship with Middle East Arabia

Fifthly if Yoruba is as Afrocentric as you claim, why is whites patronising Ifa priests in South America and every other places in the world?

Sixthly, Yoruba have been clothing mortals before you mentioned Arabs. Infact arabs was never an ethnicity. Infact yorubas have made inpact in world development with their footprints,even in US etc but silent about and allow history to reference them as immortals. Verify this view of mine. And If you don't know, try do research on the following Yoruba tradition of among others:

Osun worshipers

Orisa worshipers

Ogun worshipers

Cheers
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Olu317:

First of all,the spirit inside me is hereditary so know it that it is an inspiration passed down from eledumarw each 1000+ years from one person to another. Perhaps, you will understand what this mean

Secondly, I didn't mixed up the point because you are Afrocentric unlike myself who is human‘centric' through Yoruba's world ; using oral, genetics and ancient Hebrew ‘classical' language

Thirdly, loosen yourself to study the Bible you preach very because there information of Ab in the scripture as his name is translated as ‘father',even if the name is a corrupted through translations that passed from old Greek-Roman language.

Fourthly, arent Ham-Shem related? Study to show yourself approved of the Bible , Sir. It is not confusion but trying to reconstruct Yoruba's worldview. Let me clear it further with this Yoruba saying: Éni à bà lá Bà ní Báa bá ; Àràbá ni Bà Bà Àbá. As you digest this saying, kindly understand the meaning and its relationship with Middle East Arabia

Fifthly if Yoruba is as Afrocentric as you claim, why is whites patronising Ifa priests in South America and every other places in the world?

Sixthly, Yoruba have been clothing mortals before you mentioned Arabs. Infact arabs was never an ethnicity. Infact yorubas have made inpact in world development with their footprints,even in US etc but silent about and allow history to reference them as immortals. Verify this view of mine. And If you don't know, try do research on the following Yoruba tradition of among others:

Osun worshipers

Orisa worshipers

Ogun worshipers

Cheers

Being human centric as you call it will not say Abraham is a Yoruba man. I am only telling history the way it is.
If I had time I can make a good history student-teacher out of you. There are keywords to look at in order to be truly inspired. I am a student myself and also a teacher. White people can buy your local products, trademark or tradition to test drive your upgrade.
Shem remains in Asia and Japhet travels far into the vast land of Europe while Ham colonises African land. They are constantly trading intelligence or tradition but their father Noah laid their foundations, blessings and curses. To think that it can change is only a pipedream.

Osun
Ogun
Sango abi papa sango of olden day's WWF
Esu abi na undertaker of WWE who's brother is Caine?

They are all plagiarism of what their father gave them from Egypt, Babylon and most especially Greece

Ogun is Orion (iron)
Sango is Zeus or Odin/Thor
Esu is Zoroaster or Osiris I think
Osun is Uranus or Pusiedon I think

The placing of the people always the same on every given circumference in it's four cardinal points and represents a biblical apocalypse horseman with a color and characteristics. They all originate from the middle east.

I am glad that you like Hebrew but Don't think that the Jews don't do pagan. They have been screwed by Professors or Prophets of the original scripture passed down from Adam to Noah who cursed Ham for derailing many times for patronizing the Hermes script (intelligence) aka idolatry. It looks like the idolatry is indigenous to local people everywhere, it is the focus of cultural teachings.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
brodalokie:

Being human centric as you call it will not say Abraham is a Yoruba man. I am only telling history the way it is.
If I time I can make a good history student-teacher out of you. There are keywords to look at in order to be truly inspired. I am a student myself and also a teacher. White people can buy your local products, trademark or tradition to test drive your upgrade.
Shem remains in Asia and Japhet travels far into the vast land of Europe ham colonises African land. They are constantly trading intelligence or tradition but their father Noah laid their foundations, blessings and curses. To think that it can change is only a pipedream.

Osun
Ogun
Sango abi papa sango of olden day's WWF
Esu abi na undertaker of WWE who's brother is Caine?

They are all plagiarism of what their father gave them from Egypt, Babylon and most especially Greece

Ogun is Orion (iron)
Sango is Zeus or Odin/Thor
Esu is Zoroaster or Osiris I think
Osun is Uranus or Pusiedon I think

The placing of the people always the same on every given circumference in it's four cardinal points and represents a horseman color and character. They all originate in the middle east.

I am glad that you like Hebrew but Don't think that the Jews don't do pagan. They have been screwed by Professors or Prophets of the original scripture passed down from Adam to Noah who cursed Ham for derailing many times for patronizing the Hermes script (intelligence) aka idolatry. It looks like the idolatry is indigenous to local people everywhere, it is the focus of cultural teachings.

No, I am not a partisan to Ivri people but like everyone born of God. And specifically you don't understand the traditional songs attached to the worship of the mentioned personalities in my previous post because if you do, you would have realised what's called adornment of jewellery and clothing in Yoruba land, and you would not post your comparison with Greek version that was framed up. Have you not heard of a Greek god man called Atlas that holds the Earth on his shoulder according to their myth? Does this show Greek were more civilize than the ancient Yorubas? A joke it is if you don't know the powers and wisdom bestowed on ancient Yorubas . And is this part of any Yoruba's myth too? The Greek made a lot out of ancient Yorubas cosmology into their history.

Furthermore there are things I mayn't over expose but know it that Yoruba language was the language God spoke with Abraham,Moses and when Eausus(Yeusus) spoke on the cross , which is a ritual language . I don't want you to believe it,but look inward to understand the concept of Yoruba language. Again,do know why Yoruba of old always say ; é mí okunrín metà Ogun....Is this not trinity in its brilliance? But Unfortunately, you have no idea of these things because I never said you should compare what Greek conspired as their own Zeus etc as Yoruba's Aramfe—Sango's Oyo version

In fact, Og(gwg) existed as a man of war in ancient Rephaim land (Canaan land) and with same meaning with Yoruba's Ogun. Coincidentally, once two words have same root and meaning, it is Cognate in linguistic. So, as far as I am concern , it is not about the spoken Greek-Roman-Latin influenced Language spoken in modern day Israel. Do research on it.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Olu317:

No I am not a partisan to Ivri people but like everyone born of God. And specifically you don't understand the traditional songs attached to the worship of the mentioned personalities in my previous post because if you do you would have realised what's called adornment of jewellery and clothing in Yoruba land. Unfortunately, you have no idea of it because I never said you should compare what Greek conspired as their own Zeus etc as Yoruba's Aramfe—Sango's Oyo version
In fact, Og(gwg) existed as a man of war in ancient Rephaim land (Canaan land). Coincidentally,it is called Cognate in linguistic, if a name is similar and have same root meaning. As far as I am concern , it is not about the spoken Greek-Roman-Latin influenced Language spoken in modern day Israel. Do research on it.

Cannan only inherited ancestral teachings from his grandfather who imported the knowledge from the first world. Cain was the first man of war ever recorded and city builder. Some people would confuse either him or his step brother Seth as Orion. In other records he is called Aries the god of war. My point is that Cannan land did not exist during the time Cain walked the earth so whatever we have is a carry over. It is just like a king is going to model after a past ancestor. Ham modelled the Serpent who saw Adam /Noah's unclothedness, Cush models the tree of good and evil and called himself Mercury, Nimrod models Cain a hunter or military aka god of war and began to expand into an empire. It is just ancestral patterns replayed. We also inherit that from them and when Babel was divided people migrated to various parts of the world with different languages but the same purpose. Nimrod divided the lands. All of the the cardinal points in every given area is in their ancient mystical computer. Don't you wonder when you see the map of the world how did they manage to draw it up and used it to navigate the seas. Where did it come from.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Brodalokie,
How are you my brother? Happy werkend. I cancelled all my ariya today. Chop here, chop there...different different food and recipe and cooking sef no good for body. It can poison the blood stream if one is not careful....so i took break this weekend. grin

You know what? I like your style of opposition. You are the first person on the opposing side to line up your views and thoughts in a truly intelligent and thought provoking way. Not only are you sharing but you are equally challenging others to reflect. God bless you. Unlike that guy called macof and obalufon III, they are not omoluabi at all but God bless them as well because they are members of my Superior race, the Yorubas. grin

So, from my last post to you two days ago, any verdict? grin
Do you agree now that Yoruba is the most Superior race on earth?

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Olu,
Have you told them about the meaning of "Aburo"? grin

Where is Metaphysical aand Absolutesuccess? Macof has chased everyone away with his yeye pseudo-proofs. Proof this, proof that....proof that the breast on woman chest produces milk. Upon all that he is yet to proof that Obalufon is an aborigene of Ife. Yeye. grin

Aburo (younger sibling) is an ancient Yoruba word that had its root in their customs back when the ancestors were in Canaan. This custom was mentioned in Bible, but the interpreters screwed up the tradition in their record.

Ab-Uro
Father - Head
Father blesses head.

grin grin

When Isaac placed hand on his young son he conferred on him the rights of the first born, AKOBI.

It is from here that child took the name JACOB.

The custom lived with us since ancient times.

What Jews and their record keepers will hide from you, me and Olu will bring to you. As he show it from Egypt side me I go show am from Mecca side. Allahu Akbar. grin

Yoruba is the most Superior race on earth!

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Brodalokie,
How are you my brother? Happy werkend. I cancelled all my ariya today. Chop here, chop there...different different food and recipe and cooking sef no good for body. It can poison the blood stream if one is not careful....so i took break this weekend. grin

You know what? I like your style of opposition. You are the first person on the opposing side to line up your views and thoughts in a truly intelligent and thought provoking way. Not only are you sharing but you are equally challenging others to reflect. God bless you. Unlike that guy called macof and obalufon III, they are not omoluabi at all but God bless them as well because they are members of my Superior race, the Yorubas. grin

So, from my last post to you two days ago, any verdict? grin
Do you agree now that Yoruba is the most Superior race on earth?

I give up for the Yorubas on your account. Cheers grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
brodalokie:

I give up for the Yorubas on your account. Cheers grin

grin grin grin grin

Why my brother, why?

Let me share a story with you. A couple of years ago some riffraff in US came up with an idea of a BLUEMEN. Whatever the fvk thats supposed to be....but he went ahead and applied for patent and right to the color BLUE. This is most hilarious! Before him someone had tried to patent color BLUE after the invention of Bluetooth.

What the freaks dont know is that Yoruba is the owner of the word BLUE.

If i tell you the secret behind the BLUE wavelength in the spectrum you will cry. grin grin

Now, if Yoruba is the owner of BLUE, why dont we have a name for it? We do, people just dont know so they assume.

Do you know what ELU is?

Yoruba is the most Superior race on earth.

I will make Ibo and Hausa bow down and worship Yoruba. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Olu,
Have you told them about the meaning of "Aburo"? grin

Where is Metaphysical aand Absolutesuccess? Macof has chased everyone away with his yeye pseudo-proofs. Proof this, proof that....proof that the breast on woman chest produces milk. Upon all that he is yet to proof that Obalufon is an aborigene of Ife. Yeye. grin

Aburo (younger sibling) is an ancient Yoruba word that had its root in their customs back when the ancestors were in Canaan. This custom was mentioned in Bible, but the interpreters screwed up the tradition in their record.

Ab-Uro
Father - Head
Father blesses head.

grin grin

When Isaac placed hand on his young son he conferred on him the rights of the first born, AKOBI.

It is from here that child took the name JACOB.

The custom lived with us since ancient times.

What Jews and their record keepers will hide from you, me and Olu will bring to you. As he show it from Egypt side me I go show am from Mecca side. Allahu Akbar. grin

Yoruba is the most Superior race on earth!

are the yorubas same group as the yathrib pple of canaan that was changed to medina.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2018
brodalokie:

That region is a boiling point till today because of Noah's curse and it wasn't even called Syria when they got civilised. Persia became an empire immediately after the demise of Babylon years after they hold the seat. Cannan himself who is their founder is a grandson of Ham who founded Egypt and I am sure that migration into this part had not given birth to a tribe called Yoruba. Even if they were around they were not still the author of whatever they had which was brought in with them from the middle east and it was still in the primitive stages. This is why they are are answerable to the superior civilization from which they came from giving them the might of an empire or kingdom.
Noah had three children who had many more and the ones who journeyed into the plans of Europe and Asia had managed to expand and become powerful enough to come back to to buy slaves from the Arabs that were of African race. We practically borrowed everything we have. Sorry

if you mentioned nimrod before all these civilisations, then yorubas superior.
Nimrod was there grt grand father. The father of oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2018
brodalokie:

its called the "cocoa effect".
you grow cocoa, you export them.
Then you import chocolate and biscuits and you shout kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2018
bluke:

its called the "cocoa effect".
you grow cocoa, you export them.
Then you import chocolate and biscuits and you shout kudos to them.

You mean the chocolate and biscuits produced by Yale abi OK Food companies in Lagos and Ibadan? Please talk another thing
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
brodalokie:

You mean the chocolate and biscuits produced by Yale abi OK Food companies in Lagos and Ibadan? Please talk another thing

just another african
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by MetaPhysical: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
brodalokie:

I have not bothered to check. Why

For clarity of the position you take regarding Arabs and Persians, don't you think it's important to validate successive civilizations vis-a-vis donor civilizations and beneficiary civilizations?

How much of what Greeks knew and improved upon for later dissemination was home grown vs foreign knowledge? You have to apply this test to each civilization to the ancient peoples you are discussing about. I might as well clarify for you that in ancient times medicine was not a practice, engineering was not a practice, architecture was not a practice, all the areas of academy and fields of specialization we now compete to excel in were totally absent back then. What we have today are evolutions, perfected through successive eras of world orders to improve humanity and environment. It is imperative that we must enquire and find the means by which ancients treat ailments (Medicine), bend the environment and nature for utility purpose (Engineering), erect monuments and abodes (Architecture), and so on and so forth...

The seven musical notes, the seven color band, the seven human senses are all new age physical interpretation of old and ancient knowledge kept by the ancients and recorded in manuscripts of nature as the seven celestial bodies and seven water goddesses, they started from a position of esoteric knowledge and arts, then to sciences....and gradually we are seeing a merger of sciences and esoterism in our own age. They were valid then, they are still valid till today, and will continue to be valid for eternity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ikeja Royal Families Settle For New Monarch After 9 Years Of An Empty Palace / Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? / Osinbajo, Ooni Of Ife, Others Attend National Council Of Traditional Ruler -Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.