Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

What If Heaven And Hell Is Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Heaven And Hell Is Real? (537 Views)

Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists? / If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? / If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Heaven And Hell Is Real? by jdilight(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2013
Man is so busy that he doen't ask some soul searching questions.

What if heaven is real? Do you know the requirements of getting in there, let alone doing them.

What if hello is real? Do you know how to escape it?

But what if neither heaven nor hell is real? What do you got to loose pursuing heaven.
Re: What If Heaven And Hell Is Real? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2013
They are real.
Re: What If Heaven And Hell Is Real? by alexleo(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2013
jdilight: Man is so busy that he doen't ask some soul searching questions.

What if heaven is real? Do you know the requirements of getting in there, let alone doing them.

What if hello is real? Do you know how to escape it?

But what if neither heaven nor hell is real? What do you got to loose pursuing heaven.

Here is what Jesus said about hell and its torment.
[b]
Mark 9:43
43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. [44] [b] 45 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. [46] [c] 47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where

“‘the worms that eat them do not die,
and the fire is not quenched.’[d]

Also matthew5:22

22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 18;9

9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

Luke 16:19-31

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”[/b]

As you can see, the message of Jesus here is very clear and self explanatory. Anybody who is saying he wants to interpret what Jesus is saying here is a fraud. Please avoid the person. The best you can do is to accept what Jesus said totally. No addition and no subtraction. It is what is in the scriptures that will be used to judge us on the day of judgment and not someone's interpretations. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What If Heaven And Hell Is Real? by jdilight(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
lf heaven and hell is real, sorry for jehovah witness.

lf heaven and hell is still not real, sorry for jehovah witness.

this is perthetic.

2 Likes

Re: What If Heaven And Hell Is Real? by PastorOluT(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Well u don't have to imagine, they are real. Just grab a bible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? / First Anglican Woman Bishop / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional. Wednesday, September 25th 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.