Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20915 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=14pt]Lobatan[/size]

In other words, the owners of the land can do whatever they want with it whenever they want to
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Thank you very much. That will not stop the fact that you will bow down to the new Babalajo grin
them no born the babaloja well. useless mongoloiid.... go to develop countries and see if there is anytin like babaloja. and change this ur username. because thunder the view ur in 3D....

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo: [size=14pt]Lobatan[/size]

In other words, the owners of the land can do whatever they want with it whenever they want to
so u dont knw the meaning of certificate of ownership.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
them no born the babaloja well. useless mongoloiid.... go to develop countries and see if there is anytin like babaloja. and change this ur username. because thunder the view ur in 3D....

In any developed country do you have a particular tribe that are consistent drug dealers to the extent that Indonesia is cutting off their Blokus??

https://www.nairaland.com/258943/trend-illicit-drug-trafficking-worries

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

https://www.nairaland.com/421208/nigerians-sentenced-death-drug-dealing

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wali-300-nigerians-held-in-chinese-prisons-for-drug-trafficking/152843/
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Why are Ibos focusing so much on what a Yoruba man (Fashola did), when Ibo governors in the past have done the same? Stop the tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Nna what land did they sell to you? I will advise you go and read the contents and the T&C of the C&O properly grin

A lot of you my ungrateful brothers will be alarmed when you are sent packing with your tails between your legs grin
then go and install babaloja in murtala mohammed airport. because all land belong to state government. useless fool.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
so u dont knw the meaning of certificate of ownership.

Which ownership? Na cloth? The land belongs to a company owned by a Yoruba man

Before the year runs out you will not only be ejected from the shops but be transported to the east to either reunite with your families or set up another Ladipo Market there
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by bokohalal(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:
Mr Smart, go read your laws. All lands belong to the Federal Government. the state Governor is only invested as a custodian . A land Administrator to break it down further for your brain.
Land belongs to state with Governors holding it as trustee in each state EXCEPT land VESTED in the federal government.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Balkan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Thank you very much. That will not stop the fact that you will bow down to the new Babalajo grin
This Oilsoup man, you can even bear Anambra 4 life , that does not make you an Igboman or I can change my moniker to ogun4life that does not make me an Oilsoup man. So stop hiding. Come out and face the Igbos. Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
then go and install babaloja in murtala mohammed airport. because all land belong to state government. useless fool.

You have refused to answer the question. Does any developed country have a particular tribe that export illicit drugs to the extent that Indonesians are cutting off their blokus??

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by basilo101: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]Its the culture of the land and if you have a problem with it

Move back to your villages[/size]
Bleep culture. Nigeria has a constitution
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Balkan: This Oilsoup man, you can even bear Anambra 4 life , that does not make you an Igboman or I can change my moniker to ogun4life that does not make me an Oilsoup man. So stop hiding. Come out and face the Igbos. Cowards

Story strory- story!!!!

get ready to pay homage to Babaloja
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Burger01:
Fact! Well said. Yoruba as a race is the most tolerant tribe in Naija and still we don't get appreciated for our hospitality and generosity.. Our Kwenu peeps have a market named after one of their illustrious sons, no noise. We relocated the few bad eggs amongst them to their state na wahala.. sad

Scratch all that
Someone called you the trouble with Nigeria and indeed you are
You are the most loud mouthed bunch
All other locations of Nigeria have housed non indigenes without making mouth about it
The only group that have risen and killed the guests in their midsts at will have been northerners
Yorubas live in Igboland,Ikwerreland,,Calabar and even London unmolested
Not one single incidence of tribal targeting of Yorubas in any corner of Nigeria for tribe or religion
So spare us this nonsense of being hospitable it is getting tiring
You have not done different from 99% of tribes in Nigeria
If you are good,others will tell you so
From the way you folks carry on here,I see no goodness in most of you,you are a loud mouthed crazy and lazy bunch who hurt at the success of others
people in Lagos are there because Lagos like London is a "no man's land " by virtue of it's nature as Nigeria's foremost commercial city and capital
Has nothing to do with the tribe in it
People in Abuja are not trooping there to kiss and live with the Gwaris of Abuja but for what they can get out of Abuja

Get that into your dense skulls
There are tons of Yorubas living and working in PH
Tons in Igboland complete with their Oba ,running businesses including private schools ,you don't hear anyone boasting about housing them,they have every right to be there unmolested
AmaAwusa with Sarkin Hausawa in every major Igbo city
It is nothing new to Igbos to have non indigenes in our midst and we are not scared or intimidated by them either
I wish you sissies could grow balls and stop being fearful of your fellow men

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Story strory- story!!!!

get ready to pay homage to Babaloja

Then get ready for the worst - hundreds/thousands of Igbo trader vs Babaloja and his crew, we shall see who the victim is.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Then get ready for the worst - hundreds/thousands of Igbo trader vs Babaloja and his crew, we shall see who the victim is.

What will you do? see mouth oo grin You will defend yourself like you do when the Hausas decide to descend on you in Kano?? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 2mch(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

You are yet to even speak since thousands have been roasted in the North. What will you do They deployed army and police to protect you, and you are here boasting online. LMFAO. Loud mouths. grin grin grin.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
basilo101:
[size=15pt]
Really, what constitution? Tell me more.

Does constitution allow incompetent politicians like Obi (Ibo) to deport children beggars?

Or does constitution legalize the deportation of Non-Abia workers from Abia (Ibo)?

Is your constitution partial?[/size]
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 2mch(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

What will you do? see mouth oo grin You will defend yourself like you do when the Hausas decide to descend on you in Kano?? grin

Yo bro, we said the same thing at the same time. Chest beaters no dey tire.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Seems like economic warfare is starting to begin now.

It is not good to come between an Igbo man and his business interest.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: Seems like economic warfare is starting to begin now.

Yes it is....lmao grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by basilo101: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]Its the culture of the land and if you have a problem with it

Move back to your villages[/size]
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by tpia5: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2013

it is not good to start trouble on the basis of tribalism.

i am still trying to fathom how the heck can people be protesting simply because they dont like somebody's tribe?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 2mch(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2013

Or what You will vex and leave? I dont see you doing anything about it in the North, SW, MB. So what will change Maybe its high time you start vexing and leaving. grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Lol, descend on who? That BH is a terror group means they killed everyone..

2mch:

You are yet to even speak since thousands have been roasted in the North. What will you do They deployed army and police to protect you, and you are here boasting online. LMFAO. Loud mouths. grin grin grin.

Lol, like I told the one above you, BH is simply a terror group whom you can't see. It's the responsibility of the police to protect us, but if you can see them and fight them (even when the army is having difficulty rooting them) please let us know. However, NDIGBO Can NEVER be intimated let alone by you guys... Well install your baba na..
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yes it is....lmao grin

See your glee! lipsrsealed

I bet you are just jumping for joy in Houston. You probably have a smile on your face right now whenever you see an Igbo in Texas.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]What did he not handle well?
Peter Obi ARRESTED his beggars before deporting them.......why is that issue not being addressed?
Why is Peter Obi tribalizing this issue, given that he did the same thing in 2011?

Is Obi anti-Yoruba??[/size]
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Yo bro, we said the same thing at the same time. Chest beaters no dey tire.

Is it fight?

Install your baba na... cheesy cheesy grin grin

I'm glad Igbo traders out rightly rejected it and have sworn to reject it... LET THE WORST HAPPEN.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 2mch(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, descend on who? That BH is a terror group means they killed everyone..

Lol, like I told the one above you, BH is simply a terror group whom you can't see. It's the responsibility of the police to protect us, but if you can see them and fight them (even when the army is having difficulty rooting them) please let us know. However, NDIGBO Can NEVER be intimated let alone by you guys... Well install your baba na..

Empty boasts. Make sure you pay babaoloja otherwise Mushin youths may descend on that market. Which of them will you catch? Pay and bow to baba oloja. Boko Haram grin grin grin. Na today
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
the yorubas have sold dere lands. lol. the cant have it back. when u legally buy a land, it belongs to u. so all this my land my state na 4 ur pocket... go get a life.

Illiterates

Go and check your C of O

Its just a lease for some years and the lease can be revoked
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

See your glee! lipsrsealed

I bet you are just jumping for joy in Houston. You probably have a smile on your face right now whenever you see an Igbo in Texas.

Why should I jump for joy that Peter Obi is using Ibo sensitivity to gain ground in the coming Anambra political chaos?

Oneof think the self-acclaimed business intellects would be about able to see through Obi. grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Empty boasts. Make sure you pay babaoloja otherwise Mushin youths may descend on that market. Which of them will you catch? Pay and bow to baba oloja. Boko Haram grin grin grin. Na today

It's no boast, apparently they had to deploy army + police + everything military there because of what? Igbo traders REFUSED to it... I'm GLAD about that. Let us see how that plays out.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Or what You will vex and leave? I dont see you doing anything about it in the North, SW, MB. So what will change Maybe its high time you start vexing and leaving. grin grin grin

Why is it my concern? I have no connection to Lagos. None whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - / Army Invades Delta Community, Seizes Pregnant Woman, Cripple / Kano Government, Dangote Donate N500m Each To Victims Of Market Fire Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.