Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! (15319 Views)

A Picture Of A Yam In Form Of A Baby / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Fazhy: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Firearm: Yeah.

Mr Tjskii represented here.

A very big Congrats to my Tjskii. 9 more to complete our football team Tjskii United.

grin

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by beavaleria(f): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
congrats o,oh boy see food o,if this is what dey will share for the naming i wont afford to miss it, tongue tongue kiss
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Iaz93: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
booqee: Aww...dis is so lovely and sweet. I love babies. Gosh..m gonna cry. Awwww...... kiss
Cry for wetin?? undecided
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ewoo!! Anoda prospective son-in-law for my unborn daughter!! Great! Great!! grin grin

Congrats Madam!!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by uzoo: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulations Tjskii ! smiley...
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Okijajuju: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Omo!1 Congrats Tjskii.. grin

Dont forget to bring the child for dedication to the gods o....

1 Like

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats Tjskii. . .I hope I got the spelling o. Cool, I did! cool
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by tjskii(f): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Awwwww u guyz,thank you so much, kiss kiss,missy B,u d bestest tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by naptu2: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
☆COn*GRAT√*¨`*ULATIO­NS√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆..•°°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪  *☆CON*√GRAT*¨`*ULATI­ONS☆*»”¤'”~«

1 Like

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by OAM4J: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulation Tjskii!

May God bless the little one and the whole family.
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by xynerise: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats Tjskii!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Haven't had breakfast yet but that Egusi and white stuff is inviting.... Congrats Tj ??
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Gudintent: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
I thought the Gift wrapped baby in the original post was the new born .....

See my life . . . tut tut tut

Congrats Tjskii many more where that came from, Daddy is up to the task cool

That food up there ehn - I need an emoticon for salivating! Damn!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Emmyk(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats tho. Justwondering if that's your real name...
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by DisGuy: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
congrats!!

chei see correct fooood!!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by dont8(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats Tjskii, hope the baby is a girl, cos my cute boy will marry her cool
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
dont8: Congrats Tjskii, hope the baby is a girl, cos my cute boy will marry her cool
Post says baby boy meaning you didn't read it.

Congrats Mrs Tjskii. smiley
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by dont8(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Oh, I was carried away with joy, my bad cheesy

She was always updating us with the pregnancy news as it was then, so I didn't even bother to check the post. My boy will marry your unborn daughter then.
Vanneni: Post says baby boy meaning you didn't read it.

Congrats Mrs Tjskii. smiley
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Tovot: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulations tjskii! God bless and increase him.
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by free2ryhme: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
though this is my first time on this section but congrats ..How come say na food section she dey moderate undecidedThe woman go like food sha
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulations, time to make my own baby. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
dont8: Oh, I was carried away with joy, my bad cheesy

She was always updating us with the pregnancy news as it was then, so I didn't even bother to check the post. My boy will marry your unborn daughter then.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by safarigirl(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats TJSKII!!!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by dont8(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
wink wink wink
Vanneni: smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Boll2010: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tel me wat is dis look 4 on FP!!! Anyway tjskii abi wetin dem call u success is urs.......oda mods lyk ogugua88 mak una do beta mak we no dy curse una womb,I jst dislyk her.anyway chid traffickin stock 4 market neva drop smiley
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2013
awe congratulations! cheesy cheesy

hornipipe: Congratulations, time to make my own baby. smiley

grin grin
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by julietchic(f): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
booqee:
Aww...dis is so lovely and sweet. I love babies. Gosh..m gonna cry. Awwww...... kiss

I also love babies, * tears*
I have been married bt no child constant miscarriages.
Lord!! have mercy on me.

1 Like

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
julietchic:

I also love babies, * tears*
I have been married bt no child constant miscarriages.
Lord!! have mercy on me.
oh my..I pray God Almighty shines his mercy upon you and bless you with a set of twin! cheesy make sure you av a strong faith
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by julietchic(f): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
booqee:
oh my..I pray God Almighty shines his mercy upon you and bless you with a set of twin! cheesy make sure you av a strong faith

Amen Darling, I have been praying for twins and I know He will do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Rice: A Call For Better Rice Mills / Palliatives: Rice Price Spikes As FG, States’ Suppliers Mop Up Markets / Effect Of Obesity On The Skeleton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.