Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Solution To Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Solution To Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria (1115 Views)

Nigeria Loses $966m To Crude Oil Swap Deal – NEITI / Oil Theft: NNPC To Deploy Drones In Nigeria’s Territorial Waters / N365 Billion Lost To Oil Theft In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria by kingsmecca(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2013
The problem of Crude oil theft in our country Nigeria is now a day in-day out activity which is yielding a high negative impact to the Nigeria economy. Now who are these people responsible for this Oil theft? Or does it mean that our security agents whom are mobilized to secure these pipelines are not doing their job 24/7? What could be responsible? Over an estimated 400,000 barrels are lost per day to crude oil theft. The time is come for we Nigerians to wake up and protect/secure our resources. Pipeline survelliance should be our priority in the oil and gas sector- there should be Land,sea and Air Survelliance of pipelines, I think we should pay more attention in securing our pipelines by introducing well equiped pipeline Air Survelliance Team that will be making use of Helicopters 24hrs in monitoring our pipelines, this will go a long way in curbing crude oil theft in Nigeria. And if at the end of this crude oil theft continues in Nigeria we have to hold our leaders responsible, all of them- which means Resolution/Revolution will be knocking at the doors. I Love Nigeria, may God help us....Thank You all.
Re: The Solution To Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria by profstar(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2013
I get your point, however, Survelliance Team
Helicopters 24hrs in monitoring our pipelines

is the cost of maintaining the HELICOPTERS and its FUEL not more that it's benefit?
1+1=2 and a+a=2a na the same thing(the 2 on 2a na packaging)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Need Answers Mr Jonathan!!! / Seminar Training On Soap, Paints, Bleach, Perfumes, Air-freshener Production / If I Were President Jonathan Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.