Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ddrr - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ddrr (1293 Views)

How To Eliminate The Cost Of Servicing Your Engine / Synthetic Lubrication Oil For Your Engine. / Check Out The State Of Your Engine And Transmission With This Appliance (cheap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ddrr by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Yenjsj
Re: Ddrr by baba11(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
how much is it?
Re: Ddrr by auhanson(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
tarad: I’d like to show you something that I think would be of benefit to you, however, you have the right to ignore it or procrastinate trying it out. But you’d be a darned fool not see sense in the benefits of trying it out, especially with the current economic crises that’s everywhere.

Introducing EnviroTabs - the latest technology in the world of Combustion Chamber Catalysts.
It is just like a tablet, not as big as your normal paracetamol tablets, but more powerful. A single tablet can be used to treat up to 26Liters (7 gallons) of fuel, Four Tablets would be enough to cover up to 106Liters (28 gallons). <Call me on 07033730223 to Confirm>
However, It can be used on any type of engine that uses Fuel, Diesel, even all ethanol Blends; Generators, Cars, Trucks, Tippers, Trailers, you name it, So long as it uses fuel, We are good to go.

QUICK SUMMARY OF PROVEN BENEFITS;
Save Money at the Pump
Lower your Maintenance costs
Increase Horsepower and Torque
Reduce Harmful Emissions (Keep the World Green for our Children)

EnviroTabs is EPA registered and patented.

Putting EnviroTabs in Your Tank Can…
Increase And Regulate Engine Performance, Increase Oil Life, Increases Life of Your Engine, Decrease Heat or Temperature (no more Overheating), Increase Fuel Mileage, etc.
Besides, it has been shown to;
Lower Octane Requirements – which means you Save more
Completely dissolve in Minutes – No Clogged Filters or Injectors
It uses Organometallic Technology Proven by 20 Million+ Operating Hours

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The Scientists behind this product are quite confident that you’d be most definitely satisfied with and enjoy most if not all of the BENEFITS associated with EnviroTabs. Therefore a 60-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee is available for You.

Kit includes:
28 Pack of EnviroTabs, Informational CD, Mileage Tracking Form, along with additional Product Usage Information. This is more than enough for Eight (cool Full Tanks of your Saloon Car
Price = N8000, or $49.95

To Buy, Sample or Test Drive it for More Clarifications,
Call Me on 07033730223 email-- Bamtrayo @ gmail . com
(I would love to answer your Questions or Concerns.)
*If you are interested in some kind of JointVenture, I’d love to hear about it. *If you run a Petrol Station in Nigeria or are involved in one, I’d be willing to help you make more money through a mutually beneficial deal - Adding Value to your Customers.

[If you’d rather buy online, email me and I’ll send you the link where you can use your Card to Buy it, and it’ll be shipped to your doorstep within a few working days.]

Has anyone experimented this before(not doubting your product), then let us know, and show link if possible?

(1) (Reply)

A Sparkly 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost For Sale / Naija Used *2007 Kia Picanto Ex* (manual Drive)....08023295044, Bb:23563f54 / Toyota Hiace Bus Diesel (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.