Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks (33818 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jobos(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
eagle,eye:

So receiving a letter gives you the right to *deport* fellow citizens.....
Why am I not surprised?
So Lagos state shoould keep destitute in lagos ? Let them go to their family, there are active igbo in lagos and they were not deported .
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jobos(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
EasternLeopard: The word SORRY is a powerful word that that heal wounds and that I bliv Gov Fash should be able to say. The implication of this action can cause APC to lose Lagos to UPN(OPC Party) if the Igbos decide to align with UPN.
To say sorry for what ? Let your govt confirm do letters first, why do they migrate to lagos ? Not for education, training or work. Lagos is no longer no man's land, it belong to people that are ready to sanitise it. Keep ur jobless people in ur state.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
ngige will never become governor of Anambra state. ho ha!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jobos(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Onlytruth: With this clearly self serving opinion on a very testy,dangerous,and heated political issue, Ngige has single handedly destroyed his political legacy and relevance in Anambra state. This is the exact type of situations that tests leadership and political skills of politicians. If this did not happen, we Anambrarians would still be debating whether Ngige is capable of standing with us the people in CRITICAL hours. The jury is still out concerning his achievement at the senate so far.

I believe it was Dr Martin Luther King Jr. who said that the true test of a man's character is known not in easy and smooth times, but in difficulties and controversies (I am paraphrasing here). How would we have known what Ngige would or would not do for us, even if his own interests are at stake? He may have spoken "the truth" here, but that is besides the point. He will know how "truthful" he has been at the polls in November.

If care is not taken, he will not only lose the guber polls in November, but the polls for the senatorial seat he is currently occupying when that comes up in 2015.
Who needs a lame duck and a turn coat as a representative?
Definitely not Anambra state.

My humble 2 cents.
Your call ur elder lame duck and aturn coat, hahahaahaahah !!! It is a confirm of who u address for father at home.where is ur culture?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jobos:
Your call ur elder lame duck and aturn coat, hahahaahaahah !!! It is a confirm of who u address for father at home.where is ur culture?

What are you even saying?

Do you think everyone on NL are like you? Kids and teens yet to write JAMB and WAEC, not even sure of admission into the university?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jobos(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

What are you even saying?

Do you think everyone on NL are like you? Kids and teens yet to write JAMB and WAEC, not even sure of admission into the university?
I obtained my master degree 11 yrs ago , tell me where the most elderly person is ur father house was then,bc I am sure u were kiddies class then.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jobos:
I obtained my master degree 11 yrs ago , tell me where the most elderly person is ur father house was then,bc I am sure u were kiddies class then.

Thank GOD for the internet, ANYONE, and I mean anyone can claim BOGUS BS. It's virtual and anonymous. So please, SAVE THE BS.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
remark D: Hey Manny... Man, I thought this character you were replying got you and other Igbos on NL hoodwinked... . and it seems she is claiming Igbo so she can be part of the NNO.... her previous comments on this thread about the NNO is proof of that.... I mean, whats the point of faking it with a fake Igbo ID, as opposed to being open about not being Igbo but will still like to be a part of the group.... the saying goes that someone who comes with clean hands should not fear or have to fake anything.... unless that person has a(n) evil agenda... which makes me more likely than not, to believe that this Obiageli is an imposter that wants to infiltrate a(n) online group seeking to unify and support its people

And also, see how it took her an hour after you posted in Igbo to 'her' and it took her an hour to get it translated... and she even failed to get it right... her response shows she probably typed in your post in Igbo into google lol... and its only the popular idiom that was on google.... and she turned the idiom upside down rofl....

Anywho... a Yoruba has more than one tonge wink so her reply kinda fits 'her' and her people...

Ok enough of that clown... did you get me e-mail btw... I haven't gotten an response from NNO...

I be CORE IGBO MAN, from Anambra, as soon as I noticed that she flunked on that part, that's why I replied her that she ain't Igbo. Thank GOD for Google interpreter, she tried but FAILED and it's people like her who try to infiltrate a group using fake names. I noticed for the past few days, MASS ID recruitment had begun, from thread to thread, masquerading to be IGBO, but when you come speak igbo for the person, they FAIL. This is why on FB, a large Anambra group I joined suggested that we speak/write in Igbo. This is because of people like this, looking for who to knock down...Agent of disunity.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jobos(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: Jonathan must hurry up in open up the East for business.

No need to stay in a place where you are not wanted.
Why waiting for federal to provide what u need. Tell ur state govt to perform. Many boys in the East have dropped out of school, Jonathan will do that too.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jobos(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Thank GOD for the internet, ANYONE, and I mean anyone can claim BOGUS BS. It's virtual and anonymous. So please, SAVE THE BS.

I said it, u are a lad . My 3 yrs at Nssuka confirmed that igbo culture has no respect for elders. I rest here.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jobos:

I said it, u are a lad . My 3 yrs at Nssuka confirmed that igbo culture has no respect for elders. I rest here.

You want respect over your own words (which cannot be validated) rather than facts that I see, lol.. you got jokes

Respect is EARNED not given. If you want respect, you have to earn it...PERIOD.

I rest my case.. CASE CLOSED
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by peteronyii: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Adam200: Instead of the igbos to thank Gov fashola they are there bashing him, calling him all sort of names. I want all the igbos to learn from "GHANA MUST GO" go home and develop ur states
[color=#006600][/color]hmmmmmmmm with out igbo's there will be no Nigeria so get dat into ur empty head. for ur idea dat igbos should go n develop their state even if they go today u wount be able to maintain the 1nce they ve already developed in lagos.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Policewoman(f): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
oshyno: When you think it will get better for Ngige it turns South again. He just shot himself on the foot by endorsing this inhuman act of Fashola simply bcuz u are frm same party. Dumb move IMO.
BY THIS ACT, NGIGE HAS LOST THE ANAMBRA STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS. What a shame to endorse the lies of the LASG.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Kingspin(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Is not all about information. but, it time and also the truth within..
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by amarilo: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
amibonaija: Ngige you are fool ! Betraying ur brothers in d name of politics. U have lose d election. Quote me
This is all planned. Believe me those deported are meant to vote for ngige in the forth coming election but they did not manage it well. Ngige later told fashola thank you but no thank you being in haste for carrying out the plan.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by godsI(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
I watched hilariously as Ngige star fell from the galaxy and Soludo's took it's place. A simple conciliatory utterance like this can incite chaos or cause a cessation to any form of hostilities, both to personal and social standing of an individual.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by gratiaeo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige so you have finally nail your political coffin just like this
This is how you lost it
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by CapitalCee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingbang: One thing is now clear, APC should forget Igbo votes come 2015! Goodluck for Jonathan.

my friend speak on the issue and stop being stupid, you are just a pdp pathetic fanboy, trying to blackmail APC in the eye of vunerable Nigerians, i can even bet you are not an igbo not to talk of coming from Anambra. If this is why Anambra ppl wont vote ngige so be it, afterall igbos like putting themselves in tight corner due to their myopic way of thinking, why cant bigots like you read carefully what ngige said before joining the bandwagons of uninformed ppl to spew gabbage. I weep for this country we are not ready fron liberation yet.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by ACM10: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Anambra has dearth of qualified candidate for governorship post. Ngige is not the only one. We gave him sympathy votes in senatorial election. It will be a different case in gubernatorial election. We will not miss him. My town, Ogidi benefited greatly from both Ngige and Obi's tenure. I am Ngige supporter until today, but I have moved to undecided. There are some things that are not to be toyed with. Ngige is well aware of those things. He shot himself at the foot politically. What APGA needs to do to tear down Ngige's image in the minds of Anambrarians is to prove that he is indeed an ACN stooge. This comment is one of the evidence. If they hammer this message repeatedly on Tvs and radios from now till November, I bet that Ngige support will collapse, hence lose the election.

I expected Ngige to either keep silent or distance himself from Fashola. Fashola is a political drag on him right now.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by lee007(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
IGBOS CAN NEVER PRODUCE A NIGERIAN PRESIDENT....ALL YOU NEED IS TO READ THIER COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND AND GBAM! YOU WILL SEE MY POINT......THEY ARE JUST TOO BLINDED BY EGO AND SELF ELEVATION. OK FASHOLA DEPORTED IGBOS SO WHAT? FEDREAL GOVERNMNT DI SAME IN ABUJA WHERE WERE YOU NAIRALAND IGBO WORRIORS THEN? SHIO!!!!!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by lee007(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
ACM10: Anambra has dearth of qualified candidate for governorship post. Ngige is not the only one. We gave him sympathy votes in senatorial election. It will be a different case in gubernatorial election. We will not miss him. My town, Ogidi benefited greatly from both Ngige and Obi's tenure. I am Ngige supporter until today, but I have moved to undecided. There are some things that are not to be toyed with. Ngige is well aware of those things. He shot himself at the foot politically. What APGA needs to do to tear down Ngige's image in the minds of Anambrarians is to prove that he is indeed an ACN stooge. This comment is one of the evidence. If they hammer this message repeatedly on Tvs and radios from now till November, I bet that Ngige support will collapse, hence lose the election.

I expected Ngige to either keep silent or distance himself from Fashola. Fashola is a political drag on him right now.

COVER YOU FACE IN SHAME!!! TELL YOUR GOVERNORS TO GO AND LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE INFRASTRUCTURE, IMPROVE IGR AN PACKAGE YOUR SORRY STATES WELL, WHO CARES IF YOU DONT VOTE A POTENTIALLY GOOD CANDIDATE, CONTINUE TO VOTE THIEVES CUS URE ANNOYED WITH FASHOLA AND SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOUR STATE WHILE LAGOS KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by sexkillzisacunt: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2013
lee007:

COVER YOU FACE IN SHAME!!! TELL YOUR GOVERNORS TO GO AND LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE INFRASTRUCTURE, IMPROVE IGR AN PACKAGE YOUR SORRY STATES WELL, WHO CARES IF YOU DONT VOTE A POTENTIALLY GOOD CANDIDATE, CONTINUE TO VOTE THIEVES CUS URE ANNOYED WITH FASHOLA AND SEE WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOUR STATE WHILE LAGOS KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
which sorry states? outside Lagos which was developed by colonial masters and all Nigerians, what other south west states can be compared to Enugu or Imo? Lagos is the only south west state that doesn't have a yoruba name and that's because Lagos is for all. Check out the typical yoruba states like Ekiti and you have a better idea of what yorubas can do.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by lee007(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: which sorry states? outside Lagos which was developed by colonial masters and all Nigerians, what other south west states can be compared to Enugu or Imo? Lagos is the only south west state that doesn't have a yoruba name and that's because Lagos is for all. Check out the typical yoruba states like Ekiti and you have a better idea of what yorubas can do.

See why you need to go back to school? you are comparing Ekiti(i doubt if you know where it is) with Lagos Ekiti was created in the 90's my friend and not doing bad for its age! with what I see in Ekiti, it is far better than what Enugu(a fist republic state) is. The SE is the least structurally developed region in Nigeria you guys need to clean up your smelly markets and dangerous roadsfirst then come back and talk Lagos!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by PROMINENT50: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2013
Otono2: Betrayal... just 4 a plate of amala

lolzzzzzzz
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by delors(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2013
amibonaija: Ngige you are fool ! Betraying ur brothers in d name of politics. U have lose d election. Quote me
If the guy nor win, na because of your destructive grammars...big boy like you nor fit compose two simple lines...I bow to you o cheesy cheesy cheesy .And if Fashola come evaporate you from Lagos now and condense you powerfully at the level of Anambra State, na tribalism you go dey cry...Agbaya cheesy cheesy
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Stunner1(f): 2:12am On Aug 03, 2013
But come oo @lee007 u no get sense oo!! Who told u an ibo man can neva b president ode oshi
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by lee007(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
But come oo @lee007 u no get sense oo!! Who told u an ibo man can neva b president ode oshi

I dont need to trade words with you, even an unborn igbo child knows that his ancestors have sold that spot for boy boy politics a long time ago....until an igbo man becomes president....na you no get brain....oponu ayirada undecided
#1-stunner:

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Stunner1(f): 2:24am On Aug 03, 2013
@lee007 iwo ni oponu ayirada oniranu eni ti o get ara e!!! U will b alive n well wen it will happen so sit back n relax on ur couch,pop some corn,grab a drink cos itz a movie u won't stop watching ignoramus
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Xriss: 2:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Adam200: Instead of the igbos to thank Gov fashola they are there bashing him, calling him all sort of names. I want all the igbos to learn from "GHANA MUST GO" go home and develop ur states

Did Yorubas develop Lagos or was it the federal government that developed Lagos ....... Shallow brain
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Dpeacemaker101: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2013
after we have developed yours abii?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by sochijioke(m): 3:43am On Aug 03, 2013
Abu , ur question just changed everything here .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija / How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.