Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) (10524 Views)

'internal Memory Is Low'' / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / My Memory Is Asking For Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by Fadajasi(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
its already been a week that i am unable to use my phone (blackberry bold 9900) . it doesnt boot up successfully. I think it has something to do with the built-in memory. I got an error message that the built-in memory can not be accessed due to detected errors.
I have not used the built-in memory and haven't stored anything on it. I find it weird that while i dont have anything on it, its caused me a seriuos problem.
I have tried to repair the built-in memory several times and then finally, today, my phone hanged and when i tried to pull the battery out and put it back, it won't boot up. the boot-up line indicator will only reach passhalf-way and thats it, dead end. it wont boot successfully.
I have tried to "repair" it through desktop manager without success. i tried to "update" it as well and ended up updating 4 version of OS 7's but it doesn't solve my problem.
at times it will open but only for a good 2mins or so.. then it froze and i have to pull the battery out again. putting it back would bring me back to the same dead end of booting up without success.
finally it booted up and did "format" built-in memory (ticked/unticked - save cluster etc) but it only froze. and have to restart the phone again. its frustrating.
When the phone successfully opened, i did "security wipe" but it was not successful and it just made my phone restarted without success.
Hope you can teach/tell me what to do on how can i resolve this dilema. I trust that this support forum can help me with my phone problem.
i would appreciate it if anyone can help me with the above. =)
Re: Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by sisqology(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Throw it away. Its too old
Re: Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by ade2008(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
It could be an hardware problem. If it is software related problem the only solution is to flash the BB. U need to verify whelther it is harware or software problem. For hardware ralated issue its advisable u get another BB because its too expensive to repair the onboard flash memory. BB are prone to corrupting memory card(media card). the symptom u describe in ur post is typical of memory card corruption. Try and remove the sim and memory card prior to booting to see whelther the problem will eliminated or not.
Re: Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by sisqology(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
It won't work!!!
Re: Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by cupid4ig(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2013
If u have a laptop or computer download bbsak and then download the letest os in ur computer. Install the os and the bbsak. After that use the bbsak and flash ur bb and then still use the bbsak to load the os u downloaded.
Re: Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by Damayor12(m): 2:32am On Oct 03, 2013
same exact thing is wrong with my 9900,.. booting wont complete,.keypad lights go off at some stage...and just d trackpad light on.,. and BBSAK wont see my device.,.
what do i do.? pls help
Re: Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by unlocknigeria: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
I have 100% solution for this problem, bring it to my office and I will fix it free of charge that's if you live in port harcourt, or give me a call 08120994136
Re: Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) by taxyflo: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
please am having same problem and it's really bothering me now plz my bold won't boot completely and I don't just know what to do now plz help my email is taxyflo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Android Phone Will Be Released In January 2014 / Latest Method Of Getting Free 1GB And 500MB On MTN / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso English (ps4 Camera) Free Download For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.