Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short (3651 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Krasid(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
In the past,self conciousness wasn't so much of personal looks and all other related image aspects but rather more about what a person can do to become more responsible.But with the advent of media in the most pravalent forms possible and a constant characterization of beauty products and personal traits of height,weight,etc,it has become a very sensitive issue that people easily take offence to when said the wrong way.

Yesterday,a fan randomly asked who the most short and sexy Nollywood actress is to which someone responded that it is Rita Dominic.Imediately after the response,Rita replied with;

"What,I am 5'9 ooohhh"

Interesting.So she quickly accepted the sexy aspect but was quick to point out that she isn't a short person since her height is 5 feet 9 inches,But does it really matter that she is short or not?And if so,does it make any difference?
http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/2013/08/rita-dominic-responds-to-fan-who-called-her-short

Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Spanishchi(f): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
What is wrong about being short?.Accept it rita you are short.Finito.
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Juell(m): 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dnt mind her jarey, she can't be 5' 9"
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by lomprico(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
We gree!
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Uchmangunner: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Shes 5'9 on the bed
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
5'9''? If i hear
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Tolexander: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Well, in the league of aki and pawopaw, she is tall.
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by dplomaticVal: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Osita hitherto denied claims of him been a child and nw Rita Dom says she isnt short. . .hhaha, l wish God could allow us modify our physique a lil alot of peeps aint complacent wit there look. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by angelTI(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
if she is 5'9, am 6'11 then!
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why do I see hidden post on a thread like this?
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Temismith(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Shes not short, she's only close to d ground!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by fairygeh(f): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lol.Rita can't be 5"9.Lool.I guess I am taller than her and I am 5"7 grin
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Temismith: Shes not short, she's only close to d ground!

Wickedness . . .
Re: Rita Dominic Says She Is Not Short by Temismith(f): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Wickedness . . .
what i do?

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Megbele Shows Off Pregnant Belly In New Pictures [see Pic] / Jennifer Lawrence's Gorgeous Bodyguard Sends Twitter Into Frenzy... / VIDEO+PICTURES: This Is What Made Michael Jackson & His Crew Able To Do A 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.