Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? (1413 Views)

Which Church Dominates Nairaland Most? / Christains,I think That Football Is A Sin / Why Christains Should Not Use The Niv Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by mrlaw93(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Its been observed that during Ramadan (the holy month when Muslims fast and deviate from all sinful act no matter how little or small it may be). My observation now which bring to the question above is that eatery, canteens, restaurants, food vendors and even our local mama put usually complain of making sales below average of what they make everyday. I even realised the fact that hotel managers also make complains. The whores I.e ashawo also complain. Now is it Muslims that engage in those activities or they really dominate Lagos even Nigeria?
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by taiocol: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
stupid thread
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by mrlaw93(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
taiocol: stupid thread
stupid human being
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by vedaxcool(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
mrlaw93: Its been observed that during Ramadan (the holy month when Muslims fast and deviate from all sinful act no matter how little or small it may be). My observation now which bring to the question above is that eatery, canteens, restaurants, food vendors and even our local mama put usually complain of making sales below average of what they make everyday. I even realised the fact that hotel managers also make complains. The whores I.e ashawo also complain. Now is it Muslims that engage in those activities or they really dominate Lagos even Nigeria?

And u r insinuating the prostitute r christians etv? Smh
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by Nomski0(f): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
50% of Nigerians are muslims 40% are Christians 10% are pagans. I think your question should be which religion has the highest believers in the country not who dominates.

2 Likes

Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by mrlaw93(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
vedaxcool:

And u r insinuating the prostitute r christians etv? Smh
Guy! wit dis post I dnt tink am on a side..
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by mrlaw93(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0: 50% of Nigerians are muslims 40% are Christians 10% are pagans. I think your question should be which religion has the highest believers in the country not who dominates.
thanks for the correction
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by PastorOluT(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0: 50% of Nigerians are muslims 40% are Christians 10% are pagans. I think your question should be which religion has the highest believers in the country not who dominates.

Quite agree with ur statistics on the face level, but what is the yardstick for the statistic?
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by Nomski0(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Quite agree with ur statistics on the face level, but what is the yardstick for the statistic?
.......Yardstick .......
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by deebrain(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
God dominates Nigeria...can i hear an amen......? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
deebrain: God dominates Nigeria...can i hear an amen......? cheesy

Then God is corruption, poverty and insecurity........the trinity complete........you right man
Re: Who Dominates Nigeria Muslims Or Christains? by mrlaw93(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Then God is corruption, poverty and insecurity........the trinity complete........you right man
he doesnt mean it dat way ooo

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Meaning Of The Hebrew Word Shalom?" / List Of Some False Doctrines In Christendom Today / Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.