Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

A Ghostwritter For Up And Coming Hiphop Heads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Ghostwritter For Up And Coming Hiphop Heads (569 Views)

Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo / Janet Jackson Vs Mary J Blige Who's Hiphop Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ghostwritter For Up And Coming Hiphop Heads by Jxtmayor(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hi nler's im a ghost writter for those who wanna venture into the music business.. If you have got the talent to do music and your problem is that you always find it difficult to write, then you will need my help.. You will agree with me that most of the songs our so called artist releases, has poor lyrical content.. So if you don't wanna belong to these league.. Kindly solict my help with my email which is oseghalealoysius@gmail.com. To clear your doubts ama drop few lines for y'al
...um you've ever heard of anybody who took it this far/
y'al feelin the ghost side cuz this sh.it is already murdered/
i spill the realest sh.it comin as a threat to these wackass, their days ar numbered/
av gat the kinda flow dat wl make ur mentor's deal-pend{deepend}/
cuz i do it 4 the street, for my famz no stipend/
tryna f wt me,i mk u sad today{saturday} lyk you in for the weak-end{weekend} praaaa! Good luck to y'al who are up and coming. Peace! Oseghalealoysius@gmail.com is the mail

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rap Queen 'eva Alordiah': "I Was A Victim Of Child Molestation" / Dr Sid And Girlfriend, Simi Osomo Share Vacation Photos / “I Am Not As Rich As Don Jazzy” - Former Vice President, Atiku Abukakar Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.