Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing (795 Views)

Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) / Pictures: Wizkid & Tania Omotayo Makes Their First Public Appearance After Break / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing by naijainfogalery: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Its known that footballers are fond of marrying beauty queens and models. of all celebrities they seems to have a very successful homes compared to their Musicians and actors counterparts.

just thinking aloud, are they better players at home just like they are on the field or Models make good wives,

I cant seems to get this.

Compared footballers in Nigeria to actors/actresses and musicians.

Whats your view on this?
Re: What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing by Nomski0(f): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Guess marriage has more to do with the person than his profession.
Footballers are not innocent too, many--very many--of them have children outside marriage.....even as young as 19years. If the marriage of a footballer lasts long its because of the people involved not their profession because they're not that innocent.
Re: What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing by damarisk(f): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
In dis life absolutely nobody is perfect,many people dnt really know wat marriage is all abt..some go into i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ 4 fun n dats y they end up divorcing latter because they dnt knw wat i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ is all abt, i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ takes matured minds 2 handle marriage,is nt really by jumpin into engagement n working down to the̶̲̥̅̊ alter 2 go n make fake promises 2 each oda dat wll result to the̶̲̥̅̊ oda way round..marriage is never a boyfriend n girlfriend affair.
Re: What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing by naijainfogalery: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
damaris k: In dis life absolutely nobody is perfect,many people dnt really know wat marriage is all abt..some go into i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ 4 fun n dats y they end up divorcing latter because they dnt knw wat i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ is all abt, i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ takes matured minds 2 handle marriage,is nt really by jumpin into engagement n working down to the̶̲̥̅̊ alter 2 go n make fake promises 2 each oda dat wll result to the̶̲̥̅̊ oda way round..marriage is never a boyfriend n girlfriend affair.

Nomski0: Guess marriage has more to do with the person than his profession.
Footballers are not innocent too, many--very many--of them have children outside marriage.....even as young as 19years. If the marriage of a footballer lasts long its because of the people involved not their profession because they're not that innocent.

True, but from reality, It seems footballers tends to have a long lasting marriage compared to other celebrities, just curious
Re: What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing by dplomaticVal: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thats because footballers are worshipped and venerated all over the world than actors and their wives cnt afford to lose them.

Moreover they are far far richer than actors - Mikel Obi's monthly stipend is equivalent to most of the influential Nigerian actors 2 years salary. Finally, methinks football givs people more complacency than acting.
Re: What Are Footballers Doing That Makes Their Marriage Last That Other Arent Doing by tpia5: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
because most of their marriages are contracted very carefully and for different reasons than the actors' own.

there's more money at stake too.

(1) (Reply)

Oops! Rapper M.I Abaga Disses Konga.com / Celebrities Having A Bad Make-up Day / Check Out Teju Baby Face With Sir Sina Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.