Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! (6828 Views)

How To Write And Publish A Book / Since You Enjoy Posting, Why Don't You Post And Get Paid! / Post And Find Free Classified Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! by Bodjetstar(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Since blogger has changed their dashboard interface, It has been difficult to post on blog using operamini.
But today, I am telling you that it's possible because that's what I use to post on mine.
I can post on my blogs on blogger and wordpress via mobile browser like operamini.

why operamini?
majority of people use operamini browser on their mobile for just as a leisure time or when given free data mb by your network provider if you don't have data bundle subscription package.
FOR WORDPRESS BLOG OWNERS, login on m. as you'll be directed to a page where you have your blogs listed.
Then at the top menu where you have "MY BLOGS" click on it to select "NEW POSTS".
after that click "GO" that's beside it.
THAT'S IT as you'll will see a page showing a format like this:
TITLE_
CONTENT_
CATEGORY_
TAG_

:::::::::: That's the method I use in posting to my blogs on wordpress::::::

but for blogger... am coming!
Re: How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! by Bodjetstar(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
HMM!!!
WELCOME BACK,
I use two methods to publish my posts and articles on blogger you can see www.bodjetstarwrites..com as a sample of blog using this clues.
LIKE I WAS SAYING, I use my mobile phone browser to post on blogger and not laptop nor PC because it's faster to type on mobile phone than on lappy.

WHAT'S THE METHODS?
1. by send posts to the blog email given or set on the blog, AND
2. by using a link like www.blogger.com/*******

THEREFORE, ARE YOU SOMEONE THAT:
that want to be posting easily on your blog or even your blogs if you've multiple blogs on blogger? THIS METHOD AM GOING TO REVEAL IS FOR YOU.
do you want to update your site using your mobile phone browser while relaxing or when your pc is down.

SEND AN EMAIL to "bodjetstardeambassador@gmail.com"
with Subject Title:
"METHODS FOR POSTING ON BLOGGER"
Re: How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! by Bodjetstar(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
WELCOME BACK,
I use two methods to publish my posts and articles on blogger you can see that on www.bodjetstarwrites..com as a sample of blog using this clues.
LIKE I WAS SAYING, I use my mobile phone browser e.g. operamini or ucweb to post on blogger instead of laptop or PC because it's faster to type on mobile phone than on lappy.

WHAT'S THE METHODS?
1. by sending my posts from my email to the blog as I have set on the blog, AND
2. by using a link like www.blogger.com/*******

THEREFORE, ARE YOU SOMEONE THAT:
that want to be posting easily on your blog or even your blogs if you've multiple blogs on blogger? THIS METHOD AM GOING TO REVEAL IS FOR YOU.
do you want to update your blogs using your mobile phone browser while relaxing or when your pc is down.

TO GET THIS INFO REPORTS, SEND AN EMAIL WITH THE SUBJECT: "METHODS OF POSTING ON BLOGGER USING MOBILE" (VIA FACEBOOK.COM/BODJETSTAR) USING YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Re: How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! by kristom3453: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Learn how to detect the WordPress theme of any WordPress site both free and premium

http://www.kingsweb.com.ng/2016/11/Detect-know-theme-any-wordpress-site-is-using.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! by Favourkings: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
I THINK opening a blog and Approve nigeria Adsense accounts is the best option. adsense pays
Re: How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! by ahjerryboy1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
am interested dude this is my mail dearomolong@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jola's Chin Chin / Soya Beans Is Good Business / Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.