Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bad State Of TINCAN-APAPA WHARF Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of TINCAN-APAPA WHARF Road (1044 Views)

Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / Photos : The Bad State Of Tincan Island Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad State Of TINCAN-APAPA WHARF Road by ceysaga: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
I want to use this medium to appeal to the Federal Government of Nigeria to come to the aid of we commuters plying TINCAN/Apapa Wharf route daily. There is a death trap(deep hole) between TINCAN first gate and SECOND gate bustops. Trailers fall there daily thereby frustrating people going to wharf or CMS through that route. Please my good hearted president do speak to the concerned minister on this issue because the ports are great source of income to the economy and should not be overlooked. Thanks
Re: Bad State Of TINCAN-APAPA WHARF Road by ceysaga: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Commuters plying this route should keep this thread alive untill are plea is addressed.
Re: Bad State Of TINCAN-APAPA WHARF Road by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
the problem is that useless contractor called borni prono or whatver. They were just useless, just imagine the rate at which julius b., that started work after them on the other mile-2 end, is accelerating their works with good perfomance, you will really think that something is wrong somewhere.
I have abandoned that road since, for ajegunle route, going to apapa because my time cant just be wasted anyhow.
Re: Bad State Of TINCAN-APAPA WHARF Road by bloggernaija: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
What do you expect withthe absolutely corrupt and incompetent anenih as the ports authority chairman.
FRESH AIR TO YOU ,FRESH AIR TO THE EVERYBODY.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Police Randomly Kill Suspects At SARS Ikeja / Okorocha Is Allocating Poverty To Imo People - Senator Anyanwu / Timeline Of Plane Crashes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.