Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? (672 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by dhappyking(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lying is something most people hate with a passison, yet hand out once in a while. Can you quit a serious relationship because your partner tells lies?
Pls be frank. If you do lie too, will you have the moral justification to quit a relationship because someone else is doing it to you or will you tolerate it, no matter how much it hurts?
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by dmcdad: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Its one of the things I detest most about people. Be it a lover or just a friend.

So, owing to the level of morality I maintain, I won't entertain such a person into my world because she will definitely cause me constant pain from her lies.
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
YES!
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Enegod(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
we have ugly and sweet lies...if she keeps telling me swt lies, no problem i can' t dump her..beside everybody lies
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enegod: we have ugly and sweet lies...if she keeps telling me swt lies, no problem i can' t dupe her..beside everybody lies

That's not true.
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Enegod(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

That's not true.
which is not true.. the "ugle and swt lies" or "everybody lies"?
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enegod: which is not true.. the "ugle and swt lies" or "everybody lies"?
the 'everybody lies'
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by xynerise: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
alutacontinua:
the 'everybody lies'
you just lied for saying this
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
xynerise:

angry angry angry angry
Seriously, not everyone 'lies'.
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Enegod(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
xynerise:
thank u bro
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Enegod(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry angry
still lying and vexing
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by xynerise: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry angry
name one
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
xynerise:
name one

Anderson, my hubby-to-be! tongue
Yerima has even made it easier now. undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by streetsoldier1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Its of no use getting along with someone who lies to you! Cos openness is really important, partner who lies can't be loyal, even the baddest guy will still need someone who will be loyal to him!
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
I'll comment on the rapture day.
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by koolJ1(f): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Things are never gonna be the same anymore. Worse is when its habitual and repetitive. Jeez how do u take such a person's word? I would quit angry angry angry
Re: Can You Quit A Relationship Because Your Partner Keeps Lying To You? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
I would quit. angry

(1) (Reply)

Tit-bits About Life / How To Know She Is A Runs Girlwithout Even Meeting Her In Person! / So This Is How We Separated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.