Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," (2092 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by Dbboy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
"Keep your pink nose out of our affairs, please," he said in response to criticisms from the United States on his push for elections without key reforms.
This got me cracking grin grin ;Dwhen I read MUGABE's response to the west. This man is bold. cool

1 Like

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by icon8: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lol @ Pink Nose!

1 Like

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by igbobuigbo: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hahahaha! But Obama does not have a ''pink'' nose and he is the one putting his nose most in Mugabe's affairs.

This Mugabe is a big joker. Perhaps he should tell the millions of Zimbabweans living in all the countries of the pink noses to return to Zimbabwe. People are globalizing, the senile baboon is taking his people back to the 16th Century.
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by princesammmy: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
I Just Love this man

1 Like

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by dlox147(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo: Hahahaha! But Obama does not have a ''pink'' nose and he is the one putting his nose most in Mugabe's affairs.

This Mugabe is a big joker. Perhaps he should tell the millions of Zimbabweans living in all the countries of the pink noses to return to Zimbabwe. People are globalizing, the senile baboon is taking his people back to the 16th Century.
why do u refer to him as a 'senile baboon'? really wat is ur/thr biz with him n his country...did u see his presidential rallies? HIS ppl love HIM. And for Gods sake we r talking about an independent nation..guy so relax he knows wat he is saying..

2 Likes

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by dasparrow: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
dlox147: why do u refer to him as a 'senile baboon'? really wat is ur/thr biz with him n his country...did u see his presidential rallies? HIS ppl love HIM. And for Gods sake we r talking about an independent nation..guy so relax he knows wat he is saying..

Very well said!

princesammmy: I Just Love this man

Me too! I love his guts.

2 Likes

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by sambos994(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
F**ked up Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya(which affected Nigeria and Mali), don't f**k up Zimbabwe.

2 Likes

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by panafrican(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Talking about then British Prime Minister Tony Blair, President Mugabe once said " when we were in Politics some were still Freshmen in College " .
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by alexchiny: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
I so love this man!!!!!
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by musweraf7: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
dasparrow:

I am a Zimbabwean and i dont give a hoot about what the world says about us and our hero Mugabe,we voted him back because we have our own reasons in doing so,most of Africans who hate Mugabe are gullible to believe western media outlets and their relentless demonising endeavours.
There is an invisible war which we are fighting against the west of which most of you will never appreciate even if i dedicate 20000 words for that.We voted Mugabe because of indegenisation,his stance against gay rights which Morgan Tsvangirayi tolerated because of western pressure,Mugabe is firm and principled no shaking no melting before white masters.Please just know that we love everything Mugabe says,imagine how many people die in religious clashes,boko harum and all in Nigerian but the western media is mum about that,they want to make noise about an election in Zimbabwe where not even one person reported being slapped for having different political opinion,does it mean a western stooge has to win to call the elections free and fair?

Me too! I love his guts.
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by TheTruthHurts: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2013
We(The West)should keep our money, cures, products and humanitarian aid out of Zimbabwe as well
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by mankand(m): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2013
igbobuigbo: Hahahaha! But Obama does not have a ''pink'' nose and he is the one putting his nose most in Mugabe's affairs.

You are the senile baboon, there are lots of reforms and development going on in Zimbabwe very soon Zimbabwe will be a case study for the elevation of economics in African model.

You sit back here in Nigeria spewing junks
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by Horus(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2013
sambos994: F**ked up Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya(which affected Nigeria and Mali), don't f**k up Zimbabwe.

Agreed!

Thank god Mali is recovering(for now).
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 15, 2013
TheTruthHurts: We(The West)should keep our money, cures, products and humanitarian aid out of Zimbabwe as well
LOL! Cease with the nonsense. What aid and money has went to Zimbabwe Did the west not put sanctions on Zimbabwe? Also aren't Westerners not allowed in Zimbabwe
Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by Horus(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
A British Journalist asked Zimbabwean President Mr Robert Mugabe, "Mr President don't you think 89 years old would have been a great time to rest and retire?

And Zimbabwean President Replied to the Journalist " have you ever asked Queen Elizabeth this question or is it just for African leaders?

Then the Journalist run away!!

2 Likes

Re: MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," by thoth: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Horus: A British Journalist asked Zimbabwean President Mr Robert Mugabe, "Mr President don't you think 89 years old would have been a great time to rest and retire?

And Zimbabwean President Replied to the Journalist " have you ever asked Queen Elizabeth this question or is it just for African leaders?

Then the Journalist run away!!
Very Good One.

(1) (Reply)

See The Largest Anti-gun Protest Ever, Organized By Florida Shooting Survivors / Ukrainian Forces Kill Russian Major General Kanamat Botashev In Luhansk / Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.