Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

France Visa Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Visa Enquiry (765 Views)

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / France Visa / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

France Visa Enquiry by pjonesm: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Please I need help, my finger print was collected in Uk IN 2006, when I applied to renew my uk visa again, it was discovered that I lied about my finger print collected in uk. Now i want to apply for france visa, hope the france will not ask uk about my travel history. i have new passport and i have already travel to canada once and i came back home. Please if i apply for france visa are they going to check my bimoetric with uk data base. Please advise me urgent am planning to submit on monday.
Re: France Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
UK is not schengen country. They check with schengen.

Make sure you don't tell lies during the application.

All the best
Re: France Visa Enquiry by pjonesm: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
thank u for your response bross, but can i apply for multiple entries on single entry, am planning to attend a trade show in oct 2 to oct 4th in france, and i hope that i still have enough time to submit if i submit on monday. please advise
Re: France Visa Enquiry by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why would you lie about your finger prints? Try to be clean in everything you do mate.

You never know what is done with personal data collected. They could be shared round different countries.

Be clean first time and all times.

Regards.
Re: France Visa Enquiry by justwise(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2013

(1)

Nairalanders Studying In Sofia, Bulgaria / Beware Of Pickpockets Around Iwo Road In Ibadan / 13 Best Travel Quotes To Inspire Your Wanderlust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.