Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele (26981 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Finally, Film Mama Played By Hilda Dokubo Dies On Set..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by mencade5(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Am targeting F2C and I won't give up till I get there *frowns* ''keke get me out of here''
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls I'm looking 4 IT placement 400l electronics and electrical engineering student wit salary of @ least 20k..thanks
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Peaceawuzie2012: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
venorite: hope u get what u want and have a dog chew ur testicles
are you sure you did not take bottles?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by mooregan(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yungwizzzy: these old cargos shld just retire to their villages to take up some useful piece of land for real time farming and leave the yung and succulent girls to act
And u seem to 4get that its not every role that is for de young and succulent. Imagine Rita Dominic to be Ini Edo's Mum, how would that makes sense??
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by mooregan(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Cousim: Pls I'm looking 4 IT placement 400l electronics and electrical engineering student wit salary of @ least 20k..thanks
Bros I'm currently on IT, and I know what we've passed thru. If u wan wait till u see place wey dem go pay you, then e be like say IT no de compulsory for ya school. Bros, this na Naija o where to find place do IT hard pass to find work sef.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by owolabifunke14(f): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
She doesn't cry more than Nkiru sylvanus and she features most in Igbo movies than English. Wish her well though
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Pdizzle(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
i lyk dis woman..cnt 4get her in 'end of the wicked'
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2013
i need an handkerchief to clean tears off my tv
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by toshmann(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2013
mooregan:
And u seem to 4get that its not every role that is for de young and succulent. Imagine Rita Dominic to be Ini Edo's Mum, how would that makes sense??
If both of them will remove their clothes, it will make a LOT of sense cool
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Fermosky: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Title: Weeping sensation-collabo of weeping stars, guiness world record holders for weeping.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by nitygrity(f): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2013
demmy55:

She didn't leave. She said acting is her hobby and she'll use it as a means to reach out to people.
I totally disagree wit u. She said specifcally dat acting is of d world. N she s left the things of 2 world 2 follow Christ. Means she s quit acting totally. I wonder weda she don broke nw nw, she com run bak 2 Nollywood 4 quick cash, wen she did nt let us hear word about her tour....
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by demmy55(m): 12:54am On Aug 03, 2013
nitygrity: I totally disagree wit u. She said specifcally dat acting is of d world. N she s left the things of 2 world 2 follow Christ. Means she s quit acting totally. I wonder weda she don broke nw nw, she com run bak 2 Nollywood 4 quick cash, wen she did nt let us hear word about her tour....

She should be a confused fellow then. Her P.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:55am On Aug 03, 2013
seedord247:

Please what type of dog do you want?

A) pitbull

B) bulldog

C) German shepherd
naija local dog (aka EKUKE the sh!t eater)

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by sweetponmo(m): 4:30am On Aug 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
Hell to the NO!! I'd rather have a dog chew my testicles than watch this lady's movies again! So much crying and extra-ordinary weeping!
My dog, Tinko, a pitbull would be glad to chew your balls if you presented them.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by anne05(f): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Careful. You might get what u wish for.
Tell them more
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by PrettyGaby(f): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2013
ah! she's back. now, I ve to go buy my mum a pack of handkerchief. seems the days of crying over a nollywood movie are back
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by judedwriter(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2013
I'm surprised to see hilda. she neva resign?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by PStacks(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2013
I tot Anunobi is nao a pastor!

Funke Akindele won't even mourn her divorce one day..

Do your thing sha!
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by RedCard1(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2013
The movie will be too damn boring with Hilda's endless cry. She act's real though. Welcome back!
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Elnuk34(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2013
mencade5: Am targeting F2C and I won't give up till I get there *frowns* ''keke get me out of here''
What was your position in class in your last term exams?
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: these old cargos shld just retire to their villages to take up some useful piece of land for real time farming and leave the yung and succulent girls to act
and wat is so special abt d so called ''young and succulent girls''? Without any professional actin skills but flauntin physical features on our various faces via TV.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
mooregan:
Bros I'm currently on IT, and I know what we've passed thru. If u wan wait till u see place wey dem go pay you, then e be like say IT no de compulsory for ya school. Bros, this na Naija o where to find place do IT hard pass to find work sef.
abeg tell am again.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by mamagee3(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
I miss Hilda Tokunbo
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by chokolatte: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Wats it with Eniola Badmus' massive frame in d pix undecided
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by diamond002: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
PurestBoy: What's my position? Oh God, when will I make the 1st to comment for once? *crying#
grin̶̲̥̅̊ just stayed glued to nairaland page and dnt change D̶̲̥̅̊ dail grin̶̲̥̅̊ grin̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by lorddannie: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
webdezzi: i need an handkerchief to clean tears off my tv
you would need a towel, hanky won't do they job well. BTW the movie title is "100 days of tears"
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by JudiciumDei: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2013
I just noticed recently that Funke has started acting so many Igbo films. Good for her because the yoruba movies are very much below standard and she is just like a one eyed person in the midst of blind men. The Igbo/English movies will defintely give her a good challenge and bring out the best in her.
Re: Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2013
Judicium - Dei:
I just noticed recently that Funke has started acting so many Igbo films. Good for her because the yoruba movies are very much below standard and she is just like a one eyed person in the midst of blind men. The Igbo/English movies will defintely give her a good challenge and bring out the best in her.
trash,she still acts in yoruba movies,and how is it below standard,u seem to forget that it was in that yoruba industry she got popular and made her most popular movie till date(jenifa).this is not even d first time,she has acted in english films in the past so nothing new

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 / BBNaija: Tboss Evicted From Big Brother House As 2nd Runner Up / Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.