Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:30 AM

Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film) (578 Views)

Errors Of The Doctrine Of Oneness / Errors of Rapture : Will All Faithful Christian Go To Heaven ?? / Errors Of Jehovah the Bible God In the Garden of Eden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film) by PastorKun(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Details? I can't access youtube on my mobile now.
Re: Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pastor Kun: Details? I can't access youtube on my mobile now.

changed post , but it was about the American version of Christianity that preaches another gospel while ignoring the dire plight of the poor , both spiritually and physically.

I recommend this video, but it is 2 hours long, you can buffer or save and watch later.
Re: Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
If you want to get to the bottom of the dangerous WOF movement, try watching this video in phases.

(1) (Reply)

An Instruction From Bible’s Jonah (i) / Prophet TB Joshua Prays For The Ongoing ASUU Strike / Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.